Joe Biden: 47th President of the United States

Whateverman

That's right: 47.

Not 46.

I've argued before that I think Drumpf will attempt to pardon himself, and I still believe that it's a near-certainty. Nevertheless, a fool-proof method for getting himself pardoned is to step down, and have Pence assume the throne some time before Joe Biden moves in. Pence would do the pardoning, and no courts would need to get involved.

Any of his team who are smart and concerned for his legal well-being would advise him to do this; to have pardons granted by Pence. This would make Pence #46, and Biden #47.

How likely do you think this will happen? Any and all opinions welcome.

Backup

Not 46.

I've argued before that I think Drumpf will attempt to pardon himself, and I still believe that it's a near-certainty. Nevertheless, a fool-proof method for getting himself pardoned is to step down, and have Pence assume the throne some time before Joe Biden moves in. Pence would do the pardoning, and no courts would need to get involved.

Any of his team who are smart and concerned for his legal well-being would advise him to do this; to have pardons granted by Pence. This would make Pence #46, and Biden #47.

What is he pardoning himself from?

Whateverman

What is he pardoning himself from?
Could be any number of potential federal charges, but I'm not gonna go down that rabbit trail here. Suffice it to say that it's been reported he was asking about self-pardons almost as soon as he assumed office, so at the very least, he might have a good idea of what he might be charged with.

Electric Skeptic

Not 46.

Not a chance. It would require Trump to voluntarily take a back seat to someone. Never happen.

Yakuda

Not 46.

You people lie awake at night and dream this stuff up don't you? Trump will be in your beds for decades to come. I love that.