Joe Biden just assured the governorship for Larry Elder

Thistle

O
Apparently business school thinking isn't too wise... if it leads you to fall for anti-vaxxer conspiracy nonsense.
The vaccine did substantial damage to my sons heart. Does that sound like a conspiracy to you?
I know he recommends the vaccines. And a lot of his cultists still can't think their way past the anti-vaxxer nonsense. I was referring to those that can't see tRump's lies about the election. He lost, plain as day.
If you feel confident that you know that the election was above reproach why do you even engage the topic.
Elders wouldn't last long.
Too late, he's been around for a long time.
The fact that you people
Who exactly is "you people?"
think he's someone worth electing demonstrates a LACK of thought.
Not like those rocket scientist to elect Joe Biden…

Bob1

O

The vaccine did substantial damage to my sons heart. Does that sound like a conspiracy to you?

If you feel confident that you know that the election was above reproach why do you even engage the topic.

Too late, he's been around for a long time.

Who exactly is "you people?"

Not like those rocket scientist to elect Joe Biden…
Prove the vaccine damaged your son's heart. Has any doctor established a direct causal link???... or, are you just linking two things in your mind because they occured relative to one another?

Because too many right-wingnuts spew disinformation.

And he's been dumb for a long time.

Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, tRump supporters who can't accept that the orange one lost.

The people who voted for Biden are closer to rocket scientist intelligence than the people who voted for tRump.

Thistle

Prove the vaccine damaged your son's heart. Has any doctor established a direct causal link???... or, are you just linking two things in your mind because they occured relative to one another?
Soldiers in the United States Army are very aware of their physical condition, because they are scored on their physical fitness more or less perpetually. When my son joined the Army he was one of two soldiers in a battalion of recruits who got a perfect 300 on his PT score. He can't came home on leave to help me move some furniture and we worked until mid afternoon and he asked me to slow down for him. I didn't think anything about it at the time but he later confided in me that he was having chest pains and then he just about asked me to take him to the emergency room. He took the vaccine so that when he got off of leave he wouldn't have to go into quarantine for 14 days because he's conscientious. No I assure you that as physically fit as I am, and I'm extremely physically fit, I am not more physically fit in an entire battalion of new army recruits. My son, before taking the vaccine, was.

Because too many right-wingnuts spew disinformation.
There are ongoing investigations in Arizona and possibly Pennsylvania I don't know where else, but since you know all this stuff, and the local authorities aren't cooperating by providing the information that's been subpoenaed, why don't you just provide that information, and it'll all be settled.
And he's been dumb for a long time.
Begging your pardon, but you wouldn't last five seconds in a debate with Larry Elder.
Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, tRump supporters who can't accept that the orange one lost.
Did you skip class the day they covered diagramming sentences?
The people who voted for Biden are closer to rocket scientist intelligence than the people who voted for tRump.
I always thought that rocket scientists were smart. Vote for Biden has turned out to be one of the stupidest human decisions ever made.

Bob1

Soldiers in the United States Army are very aware of their physical condition, because they are scored on their physical fitness more or less perpetually. When my son joined the Army he was one of two soldiers in a battalion of recruits who got a perfect 300 on his PT score. He can't came home on leave to help me move some furniture and we worked until mid afternoon and he asked me to slow down for him. I didn't think anything about it at the time but he later confided in me that he was having chest pains and then he just about asked me to take him to the emergency room. He took the vaccine so that when he got off of leave he wouldn't have to go into quarantine for 14 days because he's conscientious. No I assure you that as physically fit as I am, and I'm extremely physically fit, I am not more physically fit in an entire battalion of new army recruits. My son, before taking the vaccine, was.

There are ongoing investigations in Arizona and possibly Pennsylvania I don't know where else, but since you know all this stuff, and the local authorities aren't cooperating by providing the information that's been subpoenaed, why don't you just provide that information, and it'll all be settled.

Begging your pardon, but you wouldn't last five seconds in a debate with Larry Elder.

Did you skip class the day they covered diagramming sentences?

I always thought that rocket scientists were smart. Vote for Biden has turned out to be one of the stupidest human decisions ever made.
So no actual evidence the vaccine damaged your son's heart then. All you've offered is a story claiming he was tired after moving some furniture.

😂 Maricopa country and Arizona are a bust for the tRump cult. Investigation shows Biden won😂.

Elders wouldn't last 2 seconds against me. And he'll never see the California governorship.

You can't deal with my actual points so you resort to critiquing my grammar.

But voting for Biden is still much smarter than voting for tRump.

Temujin

Sadly, being fitter than an entire battalion of American troops is not a hugely difficult task, unless there has been a marked improvement in the last twenty years. Recruits are even less fit. Olympic athletes, they are not.

Bob1

Sadly, being fitter than an entire battalion of American troops is not a hugely difficult task, unless there has been a marked improvement in the last twenty years. Recruits are even less fit. Olympic athletes, they are not.
Getting a 300 on your PT test is good, but it isn't some phenomenal accomplishment. He claims only TWO soldiers out of an entire battalion managed to score that high?... I don't buy it.

Temujin

Getting a 300 on your PT test is good, but it isn't some phenomenal accomplishment. He claims only TWO soldiers out of an entire battalion managed to score that high?... I don't buy it.
I do. I once came across a platoon running, calling cadence and stamping feet. I overtook them. I was walking.

Temujin

You sure they weren't marching?
A 300 PT score isn't that rare.
I am content to believe that it isn't rare. I just don't think it's particularly high in terms of absolute fitness. The real test of fitness is can they carry a cow over a mountain?

Thistle

So no actual evidence the vaccine damaged your son's heart then.
So obviously you don't understand the definition of evidence. How old are you? My impression is your far along enough in years to know the definition of evidence by now.

Evidence:
  • A thing or set of things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment.
  • Something indicative; an indication or set of indications.
  • All you've offered is a story claiming he was tired after moving some furniture.
No I've recounted the story several times in these threads so you can go back and look. He told me that he was afraid he was going to have to ask me to take him to the emergency room, because he was having serious pulmonary chest pains like he was having a heart attack. If my son says that a pain would cause him to see a doctor, I know that seriously acute. I've seen him take a lacrosse ball in the splitting the bone of his thum from tip to knuckle and then insist on playing hockey that night before seeing a doctor. His tolerance for pain is through the roof.
😂
Maricopa country and Arizona are a bust for the tRump cult. Investigation shows Biden won
😂
I didn't have time to watch the 2 1/2 hour findings but I did watch about an hour of it. My first job out of college was as an auditor for the first accounting firm ever to break $1 billion in revenue in a single year, and I can tell you that they identified more than enough problems with the vote tabulating system that if it were subject to a financial audit it would've received a disclaimer. A disclaimer says "we have examined the financial condition, results of operation, and changes in cash flow, and performed the procedures we deem necessary to express in opinion and we cannot say that the financial statements fairly represent the financial position result of operation and changes in cash flow." When you get a disclaimer usually the next thing that happens is that the banks call all of your credit lines and you go chapter 7. So I can just tell you that no one can say that that Arizona election was free and fair because the problems that they identified in the first half of the presentation was more than enough to say with 100% confidence no one can reliably say what happened in Arizona.
Elders wouldn't last 2 seconds against me.
You get a lot of our fights don't you? I'd love to know if this post was written after happy hour.
And he'll never see the California governorship.
I don't even know if he's inclined to run in regular election. It made a lot of sense in this instance you simply needed to see the recall succeed and he would've definitely been governor.
You can't deal with my actual points so you resort to critiquing my grammar.
The rule about a sentence having a subject and a predicate is not decorative. No one knows what the heck you're talking about if your sentence doesn't have at least that. If you have a really great point camouflage by total incoherence I can't help you.
But voting for Biden is still much smarter than voting for tRump.
You may as well say the moon is much brighter than the sun.

Thistle

I can tell you my son is incredibly physically fit. He wanted to do something to keep in shape for hockey, having never played a game of football in his life he walked on his high school team and they started him on both the office of an defense of line in virtually every game that he played. And his school was in a very tough mid western conference. And by the way, I've actually heard professional athletes who volunteered to join the army ask the question "did you get a 300 on your PT" and have to sheepishly say no. My son did! And no they don't grade on the curve. So however highly motivated you are to malign the US Army, you have not met my son.

Temujin

I can tell you my son is incredibly physically fit. He wanted to do something to keep in shape for hockey, having never played a game of football in his life he walked on his high school team and they started him on both the office of an defense of line in virtually every game that he played. And his school was in a very tough mid western conference. And by the way, I've actually heard professional athletes who volunteered to join the army ask the question "did you get a 300 on your PT" and have to sheepishly say no. My son did! And no they don't grade on the curve. So however highly motivated you are to malign the US Army, you have not met my son.
No, I have not met your son, and I'm sure that he is as fit as you say. That doesn't give your story any validity at all. Incredibly fit people can still carry underlying heart conditions, and getting tired moving furniture is not a recognised side effect of vaccinations.

Thistle

No, I have not met your son, and I'm sure that he is as fit as you say. That doesn't give your story any validity at all. Incredibly fit people can still carry underlying heart conditions, and getting tired moving furniture is not a recognised side effect of vaccinations.
Incredibly fit people don't called their dad up a week or two later and say "I thought I was gonna have to ask you to take me to the emergency room, because I was having excruciating chest pains, so whatever you do don't take that vaccine " He didn't say anything like that in real time. In real time he just said he needed to take a breather. He didn't want to concern me, but in reality I should've taken him to the emergency room. And you know come to think of it, one of my oldest and dearest friends we've been good friends for more than 20 years, just had a heart attack a few weeks after having his final dose of the Covid vaccine. Of course could reasonably be unrelated as he's a couple years older than I am. Nevertheless it is an interesting coincidence.

Temujin

Incredibly fit people don't called their dad up a week or two later and say "I thought I was gonna have to ask you to take me to the emergency room, because I was having excruciating chest pains, so whatever you do don't take that vaccine " He didn't say anything like that in real time. In real time he just said he needed to take a breather. He didn't want to concern me, but in reality I should've taken him to the emergency room. And you know come to think of it, one of my oldest and dearest friends we've been good friends for more than 20 years, just had a heart attack a few weeks after having his final dose of the Covid vaccine. Of course could reasonably be unrelated as he's a couple years older than I am. Nevertheless it is an interesting coincidence.
Given the vast numbers world wide that have had the vaccine, it would be totally astonishing if no one had heart problems immediately afterwards.

Bob1

So obviously you don't understand the definition of evidence. How old are you? My impression is your far along enough in years to know the definition of evidence by now.

Evidence:
  • A thing or set of things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment.
  • Something indicative; an indication or set of indications.

No I've recounted the story several times in these threads so you can go back and look. He told me that he was afraid he was going to have to ask me to take him to the emergency room, because he was having serious pulmonary chest pains like he was having a heart attack. If my son says that a pain would cause him to see a doctor, I know that seriously acute. I've seen him take a lacrosse ball in the splitting the bone of his thum from tip to knuckle and then insist on playing hockey that night before seeing a doctor. His tolerance for pain is through the roof.

I didn't have time to watch the 2 1/2 hour findings but I did watch about an hour of it. My first job out of college was as an auditor for the first accounting firm ever to break $1 billion in revenue in a single year, and I can tell you that they identified more than enough problems with the vote tabulating system that if it were subject to a financial audit it would've received a disclaimer. A disclaimer says "we have examined the financial condition, results of operation, and changes in cash flow, and performed the procedures we deem necessary to express in opinion and we cannot say that the financial statements fairly represent the financial position result of operation and changes in cash flow." When you get a disclaimer usually the next thing that happens is that the banks call all of your credit lines and you go chapter 7. So I can just tell you that no one can say that that Arizona election was free and fair because the problems that they identified in the first half of the presentation was more than enough to say with 100% confidence no one can reliably say what happened in Arizona.

You get a lot of our fights don't you? I'd love to know if this post was written after happy hour.

I don't even know if he's inclined to run in regular election. It made a lot of sense in this instance you simply needed to see the recall succeed and he would've definitely been governor.

The rule about a sentence having a subject and a predicate is not decorative. No one knows what the heck you're talking about if your sentence doesn't have at least that. If you have a really great point camouflage by total incoherence I can't help you.

You may as well say the moon is much brighter than the sun.
Once again, you didn't provide EVIDENCE. Telling a story about your son being tired after moving some furniture ISN'T EVIDENCE. You in NO WAY established a causal link between the vaccine and your son's tiredness. You just attributed it to the vaccine. That's not how science works.

No, there was no problem with the voting system. The audit showed what we already knew to be true; that Biden won fairly and honestly. The thing is, the orange cult can't abide that... so they have to cast doubt o the audit results.

Nope, I don't get in a lot of fights. I hardly ever drink, and when I do it isn't to excess.

He won't run in a regular election because he knows he won't win😆.

Again, you couldn't address my points regarding what right-wing nutter-butters believe, thus you attacked my grammar.

Biden is a far more intelligent choice than tRump.