John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

No, the Father is fulfulling this promise through His Christ.
is not the Christ spirit ... God?
question, "at the birth of the Flesh from Mary's womb a spirit was given to dwell in it, (the Body), so was that spirit God or not?"
REMEMBER, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.". for Philippians 2:6 confirm this, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

the form of God, is his NATURE, "Spirit", and while in that Flesh the Spirit
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

and by G2758 κενόω kenoo the Spirit is made Empty.

now, my next question. "if that was God in that flesh G2758 κενόω kenoo A. who was upholding the universe.
and B. if that was God in the flesh body, how much of God was in that body already? because the Holy Spirit descended on the body Christ who already has God dwelling in that Body already, (from the birth).

can you please explain how God was already in the body, (at the birth of the flesh), and yet had the Holy Spirit, who is God, anointed that body with power, meaning the Holy Spirit dwelling in that body also. and the Lord Jesus said, "the Father that is in me he do the works". HOW MANY SPIRITS WAS IN THAT BODY? take note: there is only ONE SPIRIT. so who was in him at Birth who is God?
remember the Holy Spirit descended after his baptism. (not at his birth), but yet he Jesus, ascends to his father, which was in him. so when did the Father leave him? and when did the Holy Spirit leave him? and is the Father the Holy Spirit? for there is ONLY "ONE" Spirit....... ;)

I know it's a lot to answer but take your time........ (smile) ,,,,,,,, :eek:YIKES!

:ninja:

Isa 44:2-8
2Thus says the Lord who made you
And formed you from the womb
, who will help you,
‘Do not fear, O Jacob My servant;
And you Jeshurun whom I have chosen.
3For I will pour out water on the thirsty land
And streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring
And My blessing on your descendants;

4And they will spring up among the grass
Like poplars by streams of water.’
5This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s’;
And that one will call on the name of Jacob;
And another will write on his hand, ‘Belonging to the Lord,’
And will name Israel’s name with honor.
6“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.
7Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it;

Yes, let him recount it to Me in order,
From the time that I established the ancient nation.
And let them declare to them the things that are coming
And the events that are going to take place.
8Do not tremble and do not be afraid;
Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it?
And you are My witnesses.
Is there any God besides Me,
Or is there any other Rock?
I know of none.’ ”

is not the Christ spirit ... God?
question, "at the birth of the Flesh from Mary's womb a spirit was given to dwell in it, (the Body), so was that spirit God or not?"

Luke 1:35 doesn't say anything of the sort. Your imaginations did that.

REMEMBER, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

God was with Israel many times throughout their history. It never had anything to do with descended out of heaven through outer space to planet earth.

. for Philippians 2:6 confirm this, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

The Bible isn't to be used like a box of legos which you stick together however you like.

Philippians 2:6 is referring to the exalted risen Christ and Paul is explaining to the Philippians he didn't get to be in that state by exalting himself but by humbling himself and they are to imitate Christ with the same humility.

the form of God, is his NATURE, "Spirit", and while in that Flesh the Spirit
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain

and by G2758 κενόω kenoo the Spirit is made Empty.

Yes the man Jesus emptied himself of everything including his own life and his last breath.

now, my next question. "if that was God in that flesh G2758 κενόω kenoo

He wasn't God in that flesh. The only way God was in that flesh was the Spirit of God abiding in Jesus just as the Spirit abides in believers.

A. who was upholding the universe.

All things are held up by the power of the God of Jesus.

and B. if that was God in the flesh body, how much of God was in that body already? because the Holy Spirit descended on the body Christ who already has God dwelling in that Body already, (from the birth).

The baby was human and only human. That's why he had to be rescued by his parents. God Almighty doesn't have parents nor does he need rescuing by human parents. The baby Jesus was only human and that is why he had to grow in knowledge and wisdom and

can you please explain how God was already in the body, (at the birth of the flesh), and yet had the Holy Spirit,

I don't need to explain something which is not even true.

who is God, anointed that body with power, meaning the Holy Spirit dwelling in that body also. and the Lord Jesus said, "the Father that is in me he do the works". HOW MANY SPIRITS WAS IN THAT BODY? take note: there is only ONE SPIRIT. so who was in him at Birth who is God?
remember the Holy Spirit descended after his baptism. (not at his birth), but yet he Jesus, ascends to his father, which was in him. so when did the Father leave him? and when did the Holy Spirit leave him? and is the Father the Holy Spirit? for there is ONLY "ONE" Spirit....... ;)

I know it's a lot to answer but take your time........ (smile) ,,,,,,,, :eek:YIKES!

:ninja:

So since you don't believe God "has" a spirit, what exactly does Christ "pour forth" eh???

His God's Spirit, the Spirit which his God and Father promised to pour out.

And behold, I am sending forth the promise of my Father upon you but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.
Luke 24:49

He will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire.

When the parakletos comes that I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth... John 15:26

Last edited:
Amazing how you confuse yourself all the time.

Now go back and review what was said.

Of course God who is Spirit is eternal.

That would be Jesus Christ's God.

You're doing it again. I am talking about God's eternal Spirit. You're trying to deny God has a Spirit by saying "ohh well God is spirit and is eternal so he's the eternal spirit (AND thus DOESN'T *HAVE* A SPIRIT)". That's what you're doing.

God is eternal and has an ETERNAL SPIRIT that is distinct FROM Him.

Now keep denying it while denying that you deny it.

The Father is not the Holy Spirit. Stop trying to insinuate it. The Holy Spirit PROCEEDS FORTH from the Father. The Holy Spirit ONLY speaks what He hears and does not speak from Himself.

Does YOUR god only speak what he hears? Is your god sent by someone else?

When the parakletos comes that I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth... John 15:26

"WE HAVE A PARAKLETOS JESUS CHRIST"
1 Jn 2:1

"I AM IN YOU" John 14:20

"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU COMFORTLESS.. I AM COMING TO YOU" John 14:18

"I AM THE WAY... BY ME" John 14:6

"CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT" 2 Cor 3:17

"'ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN'. 1 Tim 2:5

God was with Israel many times throughout their history. It never had anything to do with descended out of heaven through outer space to planet earth.

The Bible isn't to be used like a box of legos which you stick together however you like.

Philippians 2:6 is referring to the exalted risen Christ and Paul is explaining to the Philippians he didn't get to be in that state by exalting himself but by humbling himself and they are to imitate Christ with the same humility.

Yes the man Jesus emptied himself of everything including his own life and his last breath.

He wasn't God in that flesh. The only way God was in that flesh was the Spirit of God abiding in Jesus just as the Spirit abides in believers.

The baby was human and only human. That's why he had to be rescued by his parents. God Almighty doesn't have parents nor does he need rescuing by human parents. The baby Jesus was only human and that is why he had to grow in knowledge and wisdom and

Jesus Christ is GOD WITH US.

His God's Spirit, the Spirit which his God and Father promised to pour out.

And behold, I am sending forth the promise of my Father upon you but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.
Luke 24:49

He will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire.

ONLY God sends or pours out The Holy Spirit.

You're doing it again. I am talking about God's eternal Spirit. You're trying to deny God has a Spirit by saying "ohh well God is spirit and is eternal so he's the eternal spirit (AND thus DOESN'T *HAVE* A SPIRIT)". That's what you're doing.

The Holy Spirit is NOT distinct from God; He IS God.

You are trying to divine God into two things. He isn't two things. God is one. The one Holy God is spirit, Holy Spirit.

"God" is who he is and 'Spirit" is what He is. He is one not two.

Just like that.

Yes, I deny your error without reservation.

You are trying to divine God into two things. He isn't two things. God is one. The one Holy God is spirit, Holy Spirit.

"God" is who he is and 'Spirit" is what He is. He is one not two.

Just like that.

Yes, I deny your error without reservation.

My response:

The Father is not the Holy Spirit. Stop trying to insinuate it. The Holy Spirit PROCEEDS FORTH from the Father. The Holy Spirit ONLY speaks what He hears and does not speak from Himself.

Does YOUR god only speak what he hears? Is your god sent by someone else?

Back