are they each a being even if they got
characteristics (nature) from you?

the OT fathers got cursed
their misunderstanding they wrote down
and from there comes the sorcery kjv

mixing judaism into christianity
is sorcery
please explain,
A. "the son is a son and God is the father". question, is not the Son the Father? Isaiah 9:6

:ninja:

The Father doesn't speak only what He hears. The Father is not sent by anyone. He does the sending. He speaks of Himself.
let's take this one step at a time. Who was sent here? Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." who is the ME that was sent?

let's take this one step at a time. Who was sent here? Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me." who is the ME that was sent?

The prophet.

The prophet Isaiah? no. was Isaiah at the beginning? ..... No, so it was not Isaiah. I'll answer it, the Lord God here is Jesus, see Revelation chapter 1:1 and Revelation 22:6

No.

When it says "and now" it's the prophet speaking. Jesus isn't sent by the Spirit, He IS the Spirit. He's sent by the Father.

No.

When it says "and now" it's the prophet speaking. Jesus isn't sent by the Spirit, He IS the Spirit. He's sent by the Father.
ERROR, Follow the I and the me as to who is speaking, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am Iand now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

see it now?

ERROR, Follow the I and the me as to who is speaking, Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am Iand now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

see it now?

Prophets are sent by God, and His Spirit.

Prophets are sent by God, and His Spirit.
ok was not the Son sent.... and was he not God? but since you cannot see this. as I said, read Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

the he here who sent is in question, well the angel who was sent tells us who sent him. Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

the same Lord God ..... of the holy prophets, as in Isaiah 48:16 and that same Lord God sent his angel to John and this Lord God is Jesus.

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

The angel would be in the same position as the prophet Isaiah in the other verse.

Rev 22:6
"And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

The angel would be in the same position as the prophet Isaiah in the other verse.
the point is who did the sending, the Lord God right, and this is Jesus Right.

now back to Isaiah, read the scriptures in Context. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Isaiah 48:13 "Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." Isaiah 48:14 "All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans." Isaiah 48:15 "I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous." Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

now was not the sent one crucified, and pierced? see Zechariah 12:10 and context is the LORD/Father speaking.

the point is who did the sending, the Lord God right, and this is Jesus Right.

No.. it's who was sent.

I said it was the prophet.. comparable to the angel in Rev 1..

It's not Jesus speaking when it says "and now the Spirit has sent me".. it's Isaiah!

No.. it's who was sent.

I said it was the prophet.. comparable to the angel in Rev 1..

It's not Jesus speaking when it says "and now the Spirit has sent me".. it's Isaiah!
READ CONTEXT again the ME ,. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Isaiah 48:13 "Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." Isaiah 48:14 "All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans." Isaiah 48:15 "I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous." Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

now who is the "ME" here in Context?

READ CONTEXT again the ME ,. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." Isaiah 48:13 "Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together." Isaiah 48:14 "All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans." Isaiah 48:15 "I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous." Isaiah 48:16 "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me."

now who is the "ME" here in Context?

Again, the last me is the prophet.

It doesn't make sense for Jesus to say "the Spirit has sent me", CUZ He is the Spirit.

Again, the last me is the prophet.

It doesn't make sense for Jesus to say "the Spirit" has sent me, CUZ He is the Spirit.
ERROR, the context has not changed. and yes he is Spirit, but you have forgotten 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

now let us let you in on the secret as to how 101G understood this. notice verse 13 "Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together."

this is the LORD/Father, correct, scripture, Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."
so the "LORD" the Father layeth the foundation of the earth... correct, well lets see.

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

do you see it now? it's the SAME one PERSON, in designation of the ECHAD, not two separate and distinct, but in Ordinal Designation of FIRST, and LAST. did one not hear Jesus say I AM the First and the LAST, and how many persons is JESUS?

understand Jesus is that one Spirit who worketh all-in ALL-in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK.

People, we hear what someone might say, "God is not sent", ti could be a Pastor, Sundy school teacher.... ect but who said that? is it in the bible?
are we going off on MAN'S conclusions? but yet we say the Son is God and that he was sent, and we have no problem with it until we get hit with the truth.

Back