John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

In that verse the lines between father and son are blurred.

There is a curious part "dwelling in unapproachable light", I see this as the Spirit.
yes, and correct. the Spirit is beyond approach in KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING (WISDOM). the scriptures states "THE" LIGHT, not a, a, a, Light or Light(s). no, THE LIGHT, because man has seen the INVISIBLE God. so THE, THE, THE, Light that no man can approach is the Wisdom of God, which is "THE" Light. not a type of sunlight light or some invisible light in a wave form..... no not that.

:ninja:

yes, and correct. the Spirit is beyond approach in KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING (WISDOM). the scriptures states "THE" LIGHT, not a, a, a, Light or Light(s). no, THE LIGHT, because man has seen the INVISIBLE God. so THE, THE, THE, Light that no man can approach is the Wisdom of God, which is "THE" Light. not a type of sunlight light or some invisible light in a wave form..... no not that.

Yes. This is the Son.

these two are alike let's clear up a matter, listen and understand, scripture, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

in both, Photine, and SeventhDay question is summed up in 1 Timothy 6:16 ... one answer...... "WISDOM".

now let the question began. .... (smile)

Simply put Jesus is God the Father in a Father and Son relationship and neither role can be excluded, and God is one person who has immortality. God bless you. :)

John 12:34-36
34 The crowd spoke up, “We have heard from the Law that the Messiah will remain forever, so how can you say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’? Who is this ‘Son of Man’?”

35 Then Jesus told them, “You are going to have the light just a little while longer. Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. Whoever walks in the dark does not know where they are going. 36 Believe in the light while you have the light, so that you may become children of light.” When he had finished speaking, Jesus left and hid himself from them.

Yes. This is the Son.
true for the Son reveals the Father in KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING.
Simply put Jesus is God the Father in a Father and Son relationship and neither role can be excluded, and God is one person who has immortality. God bless you. :)
no roles, he is the EQUAL SHARE of hinself in Flesh. for the Spirit was diversified in flesh. the SAME one Spirit.

John 12:34-36
34 The crowd spoke up, “We have heard from the Law that the Messiah will remain forever, so how can you say, ‘The Son of Man must be lifted up’? Who is this ‘Son of Man’?”
this is exactly what Isaiah prophesied. Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly." Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."

this is what prophecy is all about revealing God. no man wisdom can approach God in that LIGHT. Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

understand MAN saw GOD and wrote what they ,,,, "SAW".

Ps 43:3
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

SEND OUT YOUR Light and Truth.

this is exactly what Isaiah prophesied. Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple." Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly." Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."

this is what prophecy is all about revealing God. no man wisdom can approach God in that LIGHT. Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

understand MAN saw GOD and wrote what they ,,,, "SAW".

Exactly. Isa 6 is the son of man glorified/lifted up as the One True God.

Ps 43:3
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

SEND OUT YOUR Light and Truth.
BINGO,
I know many might be saying right now, have 101G gone off his rockers? because the bible said this, John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him."

yes, 101G is well aware of that verse..... but are we aware of this verse in the bible? John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."

let's get some understanding. the verse states, "SAVE, or ONLY, he which is of God". translation, no natural of flesh and blood has see God only a man that is put in, in, in, in, the Spirit can see God. just as Isaiah who ... "SAW" God, HOW 101G in a vision. just as Abraham saw and spoke with God when he was on his way to destroy Sodom, and Gomorrah. how 101G? let the bible tell us, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." these pro[phets was men, men, men, of, of, of, God. what did the Lord Jesus say? John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."

thank you, Lord Jesus, not ... "ANY" man, but the man of, of, of, God who God put in, in, in the Spirit so they could see God. and write what they saw.

true for the Son reveals the Father in KNOWLEDGE, and UNDERSTANDING.

no roles, he is the EQUAL SHARE of hinself in Flesh. for the Spirit was diversified in flesh. the SAME one Spirit.

God has roles within himself because Fatherhood is a role (personage) and so is Sonship and there is nothing confusing about that. I would not call it equal shares of Gor internal to the external (son of man). Father and Son are not equal shares but an actual personal unified relationship. You may have got that from this scripture:

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Being equal with God has nothing to do with God having equal shares of himself but rather that God in his internal roles (personages) were unified but the role of the son of man was different and thus could not operate in the same way as a human being. God and the Son of God is one Spirit but not equal spiritual shares, but the son of man was not Spirit, but the Spirit was in him.

God bless you. :)

Last edited:
to all, understand, when the Lord Jesus said, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."

"glorify thou me with thine own self" ... thine own self? yes, Spirit. one must be in the Spirit to KNOW and UNDERSTAND God. 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." 1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

Romans 8:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death."

it's all about the Spirit.

John 6:46 "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father."

John 3:34
For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

He who is of God = the one whom God has sent = Isaiah in Isa 48:16

Isaiah 48:16
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me

Last edited:
God has roles within himself because Fatherhood is a role and so is Sonship and there is nothing confusing about that. I would not call it equal shares of Gor internal to the external (son of man). Father and Son are not equal shares but an actual personal unified relationship. You may of got that from this scripture:

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Being equal with God has nothing to do with God having equal shares of himself but rather that God in his internal roles were unified but the role of the son of man was different and thus could not operate in the same way as a human being. God and the Son of God is one Spirit but not equal spiritual shares, but the son of man was not Spirit, but the Spirit was in him.

No "ROLES", that's modalism. listen, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

God is in an ECHAD, or EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. in Ordinal Designation in TIME, PLCE, ORDER, or RANK. just that simple.

John 3:34
For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.
2 Peter 1:21 "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

who and what moved them "men?" the Holy Ghost... 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:" 1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

who was in, in, in, those prophetrs... men? JESUS, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 139:7
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

Revelation 20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

Psalm 139:7
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

Revelation 20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads." 1 FACE, 1 NAME.

Just as in John 1:1 here, the Lord said, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

what more revelation do we need. if he come in his, his, his, (Ownership) Father, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit name. then the Father name is JESUS, and not Joe, or 101G, but JESUS.

the bible just keep on giving. ,,,,,, IF WE JUST READ IT WITH HIM, THE HOLY SPIRIT.

No "ROLES", that's modalism. listen, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit." 1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord." 1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

God is in an ECHAD, or EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh. in Ordinal Designation in TIME, PLCE, ORDER, or RANK. just that simple.

Yes, roles of God are personages of God within himself not equal shares and it is not what Echad means. Echad has to do with a plurality of roles or personages. Equality means equal in likeness in that unified relationship. Have you heard the expression: "Like father like son"! The trinity doctrine mentions "equality" but I am not sure how they define equality. However, in human relationships we never discuss equality in the sense of shares of oneself but rather as a unified family who share themselves in their relationship in a unity.

The Father is the Head thus what does equal in rank mean?

It is Father and Son that are first and last, but the Son proceeds from the Father. What does equality have to do with that?

TIME, PLCE, ORDER, or RANK has nothing to do with equality or equal shares, but we have to consider how does that apply with the Father and the Son.

What has to do with the Father has to do with the Son because God is in the Father and the Son is in the Father as a unified one thus what one applies to one applies to another within God himself.

Last edited:
Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads." 1 FACE, 1 NAME.

Just as in John 1:1 here, the Lord said, John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

what more revelation do we need. if he come in his, his, his, (Ownership) Father, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit name. then the Father name is JESUS, and not Joe, or 101G, but JESUS.

the bible just keep on giving. ,,,,,, IF WE JUST READ IT WITH HIM, THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Gen 3:8
And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Gen 4:14
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

Yes, roles of God are personages of God within himself not equal shares and it is not what Echad means. Echad has to do with a plurality of roles or personages. Equality means equal in likeness in that unified relationship. Have you heard the expression: "Like father like son"! The trinity doctrine mentions "equality" but I am not sure how they define equality. However, in human relationships we never discuss equality in the sense of shares of oneself but rather as a unified family who share themselves in their relationship. as it unity. God bless you. :)
understand, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
the term FORM here is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

so we know that the Lord Jesus has the same NATURE as God, but the million-dollar question is, "what TYPE of Nature do the Lord Jesus that is EQUAL WITH God?" this will answer your Roles error. NOTICE, I did not say, what type of NATURE that is equal "TO" God, NO, I said, as the scriptures say, equal WITH God. your answer please.

Back