John 1:1a .... the Lord Jesus as Father in Flesh

Obsessed with flesh Israel and is clearly not guided by the Spirit.
You have not been reading my posts properly and have come to improper conclusions.

What I have always said was that it's Israel which has transitioned from flesh to spirit from Old Covenant to the New Covenant.

No one can enter a New Covenant apart from those who were in old. This is what you are missing which is essential part of the gospel message. That's why I don't consider you a saved person without having proper guidance of the gospel message. The Messiah's sacrifice wasn't for the whole world without exception but for His own covenant people Israel.

His coming in flesh can't be generalized. It's because Israel was after the flesh that He came in flesh:

Gal 4:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Just where are you in this? You are definitely not in. You will perish without the Law:

Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

The heathens will perish without the Torah as they are judged in Adam. But those of Israel who have sinned under the Torah will be judged by the Torah (without the Spirit of Messiah).

But those in Messiah:

Rom 8:
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah Yeshua, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. nl

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Messiah Yeshua made me free from the law of sin and of death.

This is the rule for Israel under Torah without The Spirit of Messiah and those of Israel with the Spirit of Messiah.

Those of OT saints under Torah were saved by the same Spirit of Messiah. The Torah was the Schoolmaster to bring them to Messiah.

You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know the true gospel.

I don't find much time to discuss in details. But I want you to read the book of Acts to see that Apostle Paul always visited synagogues on Sabbaths where Jews and the Sai called gentiles (KJV) gathered together. Why would heathens ever go to Jewish Synagogues to study The Torah if they weren't the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Even Peter addressed the two houses of Israel in Acts 2:14 and v22. It's because there is no other group in prophecies.

With whom was the New Covenant made?

Heb 8: 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Moreover, what does Heb 2:11-16 teach?

The One Who sanctifies and those who are sanctified are all of one - Abraham's promised children. That's why He calls them His Brethren:

Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

There is no other group who are sanctified nor with whom New Covenant is made

Mat 1:1 A record of the genealogy of Yeshua the Messiah, note the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Why would an heathen be interested in Messiah's genealogy?

The NT is written to a particular group of people.

Why would Yeshua Messiah speak of Zachchaeas thus in Luke 19?

Luke 19;2 There was a man named Zacchaeus. He was a chief tax collector, and he was rich.

9 Yeshua said to him, “Today, salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham.

The word Gentiles is misunderstood being used by certain translators.

Mat 4: 15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;

Zabulon, Naphthalim were tribes of Israel and Galilee was the place in Israel (northern kingdom). Yet KJV calls them Gentiles. Yeshua calls them the list sheep of the house of Israel where He ministered the most.

If you consider me a fanatic fine. I'm happy about it for P preach the true gospel.

People read the NT with the lenses of Christianity and would not like to be accountable and want to practice lawlessness.
We ought to read the scriptures through the lens of the Holy Spirit and rightly divide the word of truth.

Jesus came to the Jews first, but Israel is God's showcase of glory to the world and the two houses will be joined back together.

God is concerned for all men, and all are called to God eventually. You have many things right, but you must include all of what scriptures teach and you have not done so.

Paul's ministry was to the Gentiles and yes, the house of Israel were gentiles in the way that they lived their lives and God considered them as such in the way they perceived their selves. However, God is concerned for those other than the House of Israel and God called many not of Israel to himself as well.

Now, consider this scripture in its proper context and believe it and teach it:

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

All is referring not to a particular group but is all inclusive and this you must teach!

1Ti 4:9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1Ti 4:11 These things command and teach.

This is "all" men and God is the Savior of all men and it is not limited to a certain group bit is "all" inclusive we are commanded to embrace and teach that truth. If you do not do so, then you are rejecting Jesus and the gospel message.

Let us begin to see a change of mind in you that embraces Christ purpose for all people and rejoice in him who loves all of God's creation.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Now, if Jesus does not accomplish his purpose, then he is not our Savior but an imposter.

God saves and God saves all in due course and no one is excluded.

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Believe all these scriptures and teach them for if you do not you are in denial of Christ that is your Savior.

If you deny even one that God will not save, then you deny Christ who has saved you.

It is clear what God's will is:

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Understand what God's will is for humanity and teach it!

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Now, to be in God's true image is to be in Christ and God does what he says that he will do.

Thus, do what God commands you when he empowers your mind and heart to harmonize with God's will.

God bless you. :)

You have not been reading my posts properly and have come to improper conclusions.

What I have always said was that it's Israel which has transitioned from flesh to spirit from Old Covenant to the New Covenant.

No one can enter a New Covenant apart from those who were in old. This is what you are missing which is essential part of the gospel message. That's why I don't consider you a saved person without having proper guidance of the gospel message. The Messiah's sacrifice wasn't for the whole world without exception but for His own covenant people Israel.

His coming in flesh can't be generalized. It's because Israel was after the flesh that He came in flesh:

Gal 4:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Just where are you in this? You are definitely not in. You will perish without the Law:

Rom 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

The heathens will perish without the Torah as they are judged in Adam. But those of Israel who have sinned under the Torah will be judged by the Torah (without the Spirit of Messiah).

But those in Messiah:

Rom 8:
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Messiah Yeshua, who don’t walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. nl

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Messiah Yeshua made me free from the law of sin and of death.

This is the rule for Israel under Torah without The Spirit of Messiah and those of Israel with the Spirit of Messiah.

Those of OT saints under Torah were saved by the same Spirit of Messiah. The Torah was the Schoolmaster to bring them to Messiah.

You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know the true gospel.
The NT concerns The Church, whom ALL believers in Christ are members of.

We ought to read the scriptures through the lens of the Holy Spirit and rightly divide the word of truth.

Jesus came to the Jews first, but Israel is God's showcase of glory to the world and the two houses will be joined back together.

God is concerned for all men, and all are called to God eventually. You have many things right, but you must include all of what scriptures teach and you have not done so.

Paul's ministry was to the Gentiles and yes, the house of Israel were gentiles in the way that they lived their lives and God considered them as such in the way they perceived their selves. However, God is concerned for those other than the House of Israel and God called many not of Israel to himself as well.

1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

All is referring not to a particular group but is all inclusive and this you must teach!

1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

This is "all" men and God is the Savior of all men and it is not limited to a certain group bit is "all" inclusive we are commanded to embrace and teach that truth. If you do not do so, then you are rejecting Jesus and the gospel message.

Let us begin to see a change of mind in you that embraces Christ purpose for all people and rejoice in him who loves all of God's creation.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Now, if Jesus does not accomplish his purpose, then he is not our Savior but an imposter.

Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Believe all these scriptures and teach them for if you do not you are in denial of Christ that is your Savior.

If you deny even one that God will not save, then you deny Christ who has saved you.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Now, to be in God's true image is to be in Christ and God does what he says that he will do.

Thus, do what God commands you when he empowers your mind and heart to harmonize with God's will.

The clue to those scriptures which you quoted are not for general public but essentially to those who had knowledge of the OT scriptures like Timothy was.

Act 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek:

We have to be very careful in assuming things which are unscriptural.

2Tim 1: 5 having been reminded of the sincere faith that is in you, which lived first in your grandmother Lois, and your mother Eunice, and, I am persuaded, in you also.

In the same way the whole NT was written to particularly to the Jews and the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Only Jews maintained their ethnicity but not of other tribes who lost their ethnic identity. That's why in Messiah genealogy is not important for anyone but accept scriptures as they are. It's important that scriptures speak to our hearts in acknowledgement that we are descendants of Abraham and we revert back to our Hebraic heritage in Messiah.

Messiah came to seek only for His lost sheep and not others:

Mat 15:
22 Behold, a Canaanite woman came out from those borders and cried, saying, “Have mercy on me, Lord, you son of David! My daughter is severely possessed by a demon!”

23 But he answered her not a word. His disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away; for she cries after us.”

24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

The Cananite woman was of the lost sheep of Israel whom the disciples as Messiah to send her away. The disciples didn't understand that He came to save His lost sheep.

Yeshua Messiah clearly then tells them that He was sent ONLY for His lost sheep.

Scriptures are like a jigsaw puzzle where all have to be joined to find harmony.

I tell you assuredly from the backing of scriptures that God is not concerned about other people outside of His salvation plan. They are only in plan to be thorns on the side to make Israel strong. This doctrine may hurt many but must speak the truth.

God doesn't move away from His promises. Adam was created in the image of the One to come. He is His offspring outwardly resembling Him. But He must be conformed to His spiritual image - Rom 8:29.

Adam and Eve are figurative of Messiah and His church/Assembly. But can you generalize that all men without distinction will be confirmed to the image of The Son? Does man choose his salvation or God chooses men unto salvation?

God has defined the Woman to be Israel in Rev 12 out of which Male Child comes (Yeshua Messiah). Nevertheless, Israel is through Him.

1Co 11:12 For as woman came from man, so a man also comes through a woman; but all things are from God.

I love the OT but anyone who thinks the Bible is meant only for Israel of the flesh or Abraham's flesh and blood descendents is of the prince of demons.
You reject the gospel message and then how are you saved? Did Messiah came in a spirit or flesh out of Abraham? You have your answer there!

Gal 4: 28 Now we, brothers, as Isaac was, are children of promise.

Was Isaac physical son of Abraham? Those who are elected to salvation are like Isaac promised children of Abraham who are transitioned from being in fleshly mind to spiritual mind in Yeshua Messiah. But one must be promised child of Abraham.

It's not just enough to be a descendant of Abraham like Ishmail was but must be like Isaac, promised child. Like wise Esau and Jacob/Israel.

There is Israel within Israel:

Rom 9:6 But it is not as though the word of God has come to nothing. For they are not all Israel that are of Israel.

Promised vs only flesh descendants of Abraham.

Nevertheless, they are all descendants of Abraham without exception.

But Christianity wants to enter through backdoors as thieves. God doesn't allow that.

The clue to those scriptures which you quoted are not for general public but essentially to those who had knowledge of the OT scriptures like Timothy was.

Act 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek:

We have to be very careful in assuming things which are unscriptural.

2Tim 1: 5 having been reminded of the sincere faith that is in you, which lived first in your grandmother Lois, and your mother Eunice, and, I am persuaded, in you also.

In the same way the whole NT was written to particularly to the Jews and the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Only Jews maintained their ethnicity but not of other tribes who lost their ethnic identity. That's why in Messiah genealogy is not important for anyone but accept scriptures as they are. It's important that scriptures speak to our hearts in acknowledgement that we are descendants of Abraham and we revert back to our Hebraic heritage in Messiah.

Messiah came to seek only for His lost sheep and not others:

Mat 15:
22 Behold, a Canaanite woman came out from those borders and cried, saying, “Have mercy on me, Lord, you son of David! My daughter is severely possessed by a demon!”

23 But he answered her not a word. His disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away; for she cries after us.”

24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

The Cananite woman was of the lost sheep of Israel whom the disciples as Messiah to send her away. The disciples didn't understand that He came to save His lost sheep.

Yeshua Messiah clearly then tells them that He was sent ONLY for His lost sheep.

Scriptures are like a jigsaw puzzle where all have to be joined to find harmony.

I tell you assuredly from the backing of scriptures that God is not concerned about other people outside of His salvation plan. They are only in plan to be thorns on the side to make Israel strong. This doctrine may hurt many but must speak the truth.

God doesn't move away from His promises. Adam was created in the image of the One to come. He is His offspring outwardly resembling Him. But He must be conformed to His spiritual image - Rom 8:29.

Adam and Eve are figurative of Messiah and His church/Assembly. But can you generalize that all men without distinction will be confirmed to the image of The Son? Does man choose his salvation or God chooses men unto salvation?

God has defined the Woman to be Israel in Rev 12 out of which Male Child comes (Yeshua Messiah). Nevertheless, Israel is through Him.

1Co 11:12 For as woman came from man, so a man also comes through a woman; but all things are from God.
Half-truths are very deceptive and telling part of a story is not telling the whole story, Now, either you believe God is creating Adam (mankind) in God's image or not. Either you believe Jesus is the Savior of the whole world or he is not? It is that simple. Do you not know why God called Abraham out of the world? Do you know why God sent his Son into the world?

God calling a people to be a showcase of God's glory is for the benefit of humanity and you have said no such thing and you ought to have. That is your responsibility. Instead, you have made short thrift of God's love for humanity and misrepresented God's purpose for Israel because you are only telling part of what God is doing. This is very serious and making short thrift of Jesus atonement by putting limits on it is breaking the two great commandments.

1 I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and givings of thanks be made for all men:

2 for kings and all who are in high places, that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and reverence.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,

4 who desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth.

God has designed to write scriptures in a way to ward off unbelievers. On the surface it seems God wants to save everyone. Elsewhere He speaks of election. Salvation is not man's initiative but God's initiative. It's not from the will of man but of God:

Rom 9: 15 For he said to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.

6: So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who has mercy.

Then why does God say that He desires all men to be saved? The ALL MEN He desires to be saved are the promised children of Abraham spead out in the world. For the gospel to reach out to them, we must have peace in our countries/Rulers/Kings. That's why believers must pray.

The same way it says in John 3:16 "God so loved the world......"

Does it mean He will save the whole world without exception? Of course not! It's because His elect are in the whole world .

We must not make one scripture war with another but harmonize all.

Regarding your quoted scriptures from Ephesians, know that Paul went to the synagogue of Ephesus.

Read in Acts Paul's missionary journeys. Ephesians epistle is addressed to both Jews and the lost sheep of the house of Israel:

Please don't misquote scriptures to include everyone outside the boundaries that God set up:

4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and without defect before him in love,

5 having predestined us for adoption as children through Yeshua the Messiah to himself, according to the good pleasure of his desire,

Who have been predestined for adoption as sons?

Gal 4:
4 But when the fullness of the time came, God sent out his Son, born to a woman, born under the law,

5 that he might redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as children.

Definitely Paul is speaking of Israel which as a child was under The Torah of fleshly ordinances.

John 1:
11 He came to his own, and those who were his own didn’t receive him.

12 But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God’s children, to those who believe in his name:

Half-truths are very deceptive and telling part of a story is not telling the whole story, Now, either you believe God is creating Adam (mankind) in God's image or not. Either you believe Jesus is the Savior of the whole world or he is not? It is that simple. Do you not know why God called Abraham out of the world? Do you know why God sent his Son into the world?

God calling a people to be a showcase of God's glory is for the benefit of humanity and you have said no such thing and you ought to have. That is your responsibility. Instead, you have made short thrift of God's love for humanity and misrepresented God's purpose for Israel because you are only telling part of what God is doing. This is very serious and making short thrift of Jesus atonement by putting limits on it is breaking the two great commandments.

They are not half truths but you are deceived by the religion of Christianity.

If The One Who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are children of Abraham then where you will find others in that sanctification? You have to manufacture your own salvation plan.

If God has made new comment with the house of Judah and the house of Israel - where you will find others in the new covenant unless you manufacture your own salvation plan

Who can enter a New Covenant but those who had the Old? Unless you manufacture your own salvation plan.

Yeshua Messiah had His Last supper with His disciples over the Passover meal. To whom was the Passover killed? To the world or Israel? Unless you make your own salvation plan. God forbid that I try to appease all men like you do by your false gospel.

They are not half truths but you are deceived by the religion of Christianity.

If The One Who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are children of Abraham then where you will find others in that sanctification? You have to manufacture your own salvation plan.

If God has made new comment with the house of Judah and the house of Israel - where you will find others in the new covenant unless you manufacture your own salvation plan

Who can enter a New Covenant but those who had the Old? Unless you manufacture your own salvation plan.

Yeshua Messiah had His Last supper with His disciples over the Passover meal. To whom was the Passover killed? To the world or Israel? Unless you make your own salvation plan. God forbid that I try to appease all men like you do by your false gospel.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

It is clear what God's purpose if for all of mankind and you have made short thrift of it by limiting God's purposes. What do you say for yourself? Why do you do this?

You have broken the two great commandments by limiting God's love and grace for all his creation.

The truth in plain sight.
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:" Colossians 1:17 "And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."

The term: preeminence:
G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

G4413 πρῶτος protos (prō'-tos) adj.
foremost (in time, place, order or importance).
[contracted superlative of G4253]
KJV: before, beginning, best, chief(-est), first (of all), former
Root(s): G4253

as "FIRST" in the NEW CREATION, he is Father

The TRUTH in Plain Sight.

:ninja:

Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

It is clear what God's purpose if for all of mankind and you have made short thrift of it by limiting God's purposes. What do you say for yourself? Why do you do this?

You have broken the two great commandments by limiting God's love and grace for all his creation.

You are misquoting scriptures and out of their contexts. Paul doesn't contradict himself (through inspiration) by teaching something in one epistle and contradicting hat he taught in other epistles. You are the one playing games with scriptures.

You quoted Corithians and let's see what Paul laid his foundation on:

1Cor 10:
1 Now I would not have you ignorant, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 and were all immersed into Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 and all ate the same spiritual food;

4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of a spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Messiah.

Paul mentioned 'our fathers' which means Corinthian brethren were their descendants. The fathers were of the OT under Moses as their Mediator. Corinthians were their children now under the New Covenant through Yeshua Messiah. The Torah served as the Schoolmaster to bring Israel to Messiah. It also shows in v4 above that the Torah was given to them in the Spirit of Messiah. Without Him none of the OT saints would have been saved.

The carnal of Israel didn't follow the Spirit of Messiah in their Torah, so when The Messiah really manifested to them they didn't recognise Him and rejected Him.

The scriptures you quoted from Ephesians is about the lost sheep of the house of Israel who were without God and excluded from the commonwealth of Israel and now the middle wall between them and the Jews is broken down:

Eph 2:
11 Therefore remember that once you, the non-Jews in the flesh, who are called “uncircumcision” by that which is called “circumcision,” (in the flesh, made by hands);

12 that you were at that time separate from Messiah, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

13 But now in Messiah Yeshua you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Messiah.

14 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition,

15 having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new
man of the two, making peace;

16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by which he put to death their enmity.

Paul is not talking about the world but about the middle wall between the Jews and rest of the tribes who were divorced by YHWH and dispersed with no hope.

To whom did Paul go to in Ephesus to preach the gospel?

Act 18:19 They came to Ephesus, and he left them there; but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.

Then go read Acts 19.

God's word defines 'All', 'world', etc. and not by your definition. 'All' in scriptures doesn't mean everything without exception. Devil could not be included. The wicked can't be included. It defines 'All' of whom.

You are an Universalist. None will be lost and the whole world will be saved. I think most Christians here will disagree with you on this.

You are misquoting scriptures and out of their contexts. Paul doesn't contradict himself (through inspiration) by teaching something in one epistle and contradicting hat he taught in other epistles. You are the one playing games with scriptures.

1Cor 10:
1 Now I would not have you ignorant, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of a spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Messiah.

Paul mentioned 'our fathers' which means Corinthian brethren were their descendants. The fathers were of the OT under Moses as their Mediator. Corinthians were their children now under the New Covenant through Yeshua Messiah. The Torah served as the Schoolmaster to bring Israel to Messiah. It also shows in v4 above that the Torah was given to them in the Spirit of Messiah. Without Him none of the OT saints would have been saved.

The carnal of Israel didn't follow the Spirit of Messiah in their Torah, so when The Messiah really manifested to them they didn't recognise Him and rejected Him.

The scriptures you quoted from Ephesians is about the lost sheep of the house of Israel who were without God and excluded from the commonwealth of Israel and now the middle wall between them and the Jews is broken down:

Eph 2:
11 Therefore remember that once you, the non-Jews in the flesh, who are called “uncircumcision” by that which is called “circumcision,” (in the flesh, made by hands);

12 that you were at that time separate from Messiah, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

13 But now in Messiah Yeshua you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Messiah.

14 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition,

15 having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new

16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by which he put to death their enmity.

Paul is not talking about the world but about the middle wall between the Jews and rest of the tribes who were divorced by YHWH and dispersed with no hope.

Act 18:19 They came to Ephesus, and he left them there; but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews.

Then go read Acts 19.

God's word defines 'All', 'world', etc. and not by your definition. 'All' in scriptures doesn't mean everything without exception. Devil could not be included. The wicked can't be included. It defines 'All' of whom.

You are an Universalist. None will be lost and the whole world will be saved. I think most Christians here will disagree with you on this.
Never mind what others believe but what the Spirit speaks to your mind and how receptive your heart is to the voice that speaks.

Is God creating Adam in the image of God a success or not? If even one person is not reconciled to God, it is a failure. Also, God's people were called out of the world of sin and carnality, and most were not faithful to God. Does that mean God is not creating Adam in God's image? Now, when we are complete in God's image, we are complete spiritually in Christ. God's intention is to reconcile all unto himself. Please teach it!

1Cor 10:

Eph 2:

Then go read Acts 19.

Col 1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Col 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Please understand you are not seeing the whole picture. God is glorified in Israel but not in anything Israel has done but what God is doing in them and reversed the roles. It is Christ working through the gentiles that is bringing Israel back to God!

This is what is going on!

Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Rom 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Rom 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Rom 11:14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

Rom 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

1Cor 10:

Eph 2:

Then go read Acts 19.

Act 19:8 And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.

Act 19:9 But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus.

Act 19:10 And this continued by the space of two years; so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.

Paul was speaking the gospel message to both Jews and Gentiles and the Jews hardened their hearts and very few were being saved but the Gentiles were more receptive.

You can be sure world includes both groups and if all Israel will be saved you can be sure that all Gentiles will be saved.

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Now, the mystery in all this is that many of the Gentiles were the house of Israel divorced by God who was the husband. They were dispersed among the Gentiles and worshipped their God's and became just like them. However, the Jews who rejected Christ were hardened to the gospel message even until this day.

Now, the mystery in all this is that many of the Gentiles were the house of Israel divorced by God who was the husband. They were dispersed among the Gentiles and worshipped their God's and became just like them. However, the Jews who rejected Christ were hardened to the gospel message even until this day.
Correct, both of you., God did divorce Israel, but not Judah, he only put her away. but Israel repented, and hence to ordinance for baptism., for newness of life supportive Scripture, Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot." Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also." Jeremiah 3:9 "And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks." Jeremiah 3:10 "And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 3:11 "And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah."

Judah putting away, not divorced by God
Isaiah 50:1 "Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away."

so, both sinned, but one was divorced, which brought in the Gentiles.

ON Point both of you.

:ninja:

Never mind what others believe but what the Spirit speaks to your mind and how receptive your heart is to the voice that speaks.

Is God creating Adam in the image of God a success or not? If even one person is not reconciled to God, it is a failure. Also, God's people were called out of the world of sin and carnality, and most were not faithful to God. Does that mean God is not creating Adam in God's image? Now, when we are complete in God's image, we are complete spiritually in Christ. God's intention is to reconcile all unto himself. Please teach it!

The Spirit doesn't oppose scriptures like you do.

Back