John 15 Losing eternal life

It isn't. You commenting on someone's fruit is a personal attack. Don't do it again. I suggest you re read the rules of CARM. You don't get to comment on board moderation either.

If you know, why do you do it? That's a rhetorical question.

Not if you were personally attacking someone, which you still do, so how much nicer a poster are you? Another rhetorical question.

Maybe you should re evaluate how you speak to people.

Attacking a poster isn't treating them with respect.

I'm sure some would say that's debatable.

Really? I guess you got lucky and didn't get caught.

You've never emailed me and not gotten a response.
Should I link you to a couple emails privately that were not responded to ?

It isn't. You commenting on someone's fruit to another poster is a personal attack. You don't get to discuss board posters. Don't do it again. I suggest you re read the rules of CARM. You don't get to comment on board moderation either.

If you know, why do you do it? That's a rhetorical question.

Not if you were personally attacking someone, which you still do, so how much nicer a poster are you? Another rhetorical question.

Maybe you should re evaluate how you speak to people.

Attacking a poster isn't treating them with respect.

I'm sure some would say that's debatable.

Really? I guess you got lucky and didn't get caught.

You've never emailed me and not gotten a response.
Can I ask you to clarify a couple of things regarding the rules .

1- I’m no longer civic my name was changed a long time ago . Is it against the rules to call me civic instead of my name Chalcedon ?

2- is it against the rules to call me a pelagian or Arminian when I’m not either one of them ? I’m a Conservative Christian Evangelical who is non denominational.

I just want to be clear on the rules above

Can I ask you to clarify a couple of things regarding the rules .

1- I’m no longer civic my name was changed a long time ago . Is it against the rules to call me civic instead of my name Chalcedon ?

2- is it against the rules to call me a pelagian or Arminian when I’m not either one of them ? I’m a Conservative Christian Evangelical who is non denominational

You can email me with questions regarding moderation. Again, you need to re read the rules of CARM.
You should know all of this since you claim to have been a mod.

You can email me with questions regarding moderation. Again, you need to re read the rules of CARM.
You should know all of this since you claim to have been a mod.
Ok I will email you . Thanks

Reread what Theo told you. It is not complicated.
I did, it does not help my understanding. but since you felt it was clear, I would appreciate if you explain what i am missing, maybe you and I can discuss the ideas. (That poster has told me in the past two months he is not interested in discussions with me)

Last edited:
RG, you have leapt ahead into speculation that goes beyond the text. The text only states a command and the results of obeying or disobeying it. If we walk away of our own volition, he is not refusing to keep us from falling, we are refusing to let him by being disobedient.

Doug
Amen

Back