John 17:3 does not disprove Jesus is God

Yahweh will increase

Whenver I see that you post I know it's going to be stupid.
And your going on and on like you do reveals your real arrogant nature, for you think that by your many words you are going to turn people around when the Bible very clearly reveals that only God gives the increase in his kingdom.

Like I said and will again, it isn't any man who refutes another concerning his errors involving God's word in the scriptures but rather it is the scriptures as discernment by the Holy Spirit that refute people of their errors and only if God allows them to see them also, for God hides the truth from those who will not listen to his correction by the Holy Spirit.

This is why it isn't important to me whether or not you reject what I show you from the word, for Jesus never got anywhere with most of the Jews he spoke to either and he told them why as well, for he told them that the reason they couldn't understand and accept his words, is because they were not of God and therefore not of his sheep either.

So ramble on, but it is only God who can refute someone's error from the scriptures and not you nor I nor any other human being either.

The only reason why I even continue on with you as long as I do, is so that God will have plenty of evidence to reveal to you on the day of judgment of how many times people revealed the truth unto you but you still rejected it.

This way every mouth will be stopped and many will stand guilty before God with no defense whatsoever for their not accepting the truth that his ministers attempted to show them from the scriptures.

This is the other side of the purpose of preaching and teaching the truth of God's word, for it isn't just about giving people the truth by which they can be saved, but it is also about giving them the truth by which they will be condemned if they reject it.

Yahweh will increase

The holy spirit would be the despotes dwelling within every believer.
Just like the Holy Spirit was and is the despotas dwelling within Jesus Christ also and as he himself told us this in John 14:10 "don't you believe that I am in my Father and my Father is in me, the words that I speak, I speak not of myself, it is the Father (through HIS Holy Spirit) who dwells within me, he is dong the works"

"God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself"!

JNelson

Which proves the one God refers to more than the Father. Say goodbye to Unitarian heresy.
Yet you split up the one God when Jesus says “my God”. If the ones God is the trinity then Jesus’ God must be the trinity. Say goodbye to trinitarian Greek paganism

Fred

Yet you split up the one God when Jesus says “my God”. If the ones God is the trinity then Jesus’ God must be the trinity. Say goodbye to trinitarian Greek paganism
Thomas believed in only one God but knew to refer to Jesus as "my God."