John 5:19 - Is Jesus limited to what the Father does?

You cannot commune with God directly without Jesus because He and the Father are one. You cannot have one without the other because they are the same Spirit.
Rotfl... even Jesus said we could, to pray to God directly. Don't you know your own NT?

This is hilarious ?.

Read Daniel 9. He already came. The temple was destroyed after the Anointed One is killed.
There are two anointed ones. One after 7 weeks, and one after 62 weeks.

Jesus fulfilled that.
He wasn't an anointed king. Pitty.

After that you do not get a benevolent messiah, you get the antichrist. Read the book.
No such concept of antichrist in the Tanakh. There is talk of false prophets that teach lawlessness.

Rachel, all you have is your gospels, which blend myth and legend in with history. You cannot assume that they accurately record that Jesus was a rabbi. The odds are FAR more likely that the title was applied backwards by later generations.
Prove that the gospels blend myth and legend in with history.
I certainly do believe that the gospels accurately record that Yeshua was a rabbi.
How sad, depressing, and joyless it must be to live a life with no hope and no advocate praying for you to the Father.

Why do you specifically bring up Orthodox Jews? I'm not orthodox, and many religious Jews are not Orthodox. It's kind of offensive that you seem to assume that Orthodox Jews are the only religious Jews.

Yes religious Jews kept the commandments between Jesus death and the destruction of the temple. The problem was not with the keeping of Passover, but with Jews hating fellow Jews without cause. THAT is why the temple was destroyed.

The problem was that religious Jews did not keep the Passover, according to Mosaic Law, between the time period of Jesus' death and the destruction of the Temple. They started to do their own thing. What interpretation IS the correct interpretation, according to religious Jews today?

There is only one God, Open Heart. (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/deuteronomy/4-39.htm) Moses, and the congregation of Israel, followed that one God "on earth".

Which Jewish faction is following that one God "on earth" today, according to Torah? All of their different interpretations reflect many gods!

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Prove that the gospels blend myth and legend in with history.
I certainly do believe that the gospels accurately record that Yeshua was a rabbi.
How sad, depressing, and joyless it must be to live a life with no hope and no advocate praying for you to the Father.
It is the nature of stories when told orally over decades to be embellished. It is not I that has to prove that the gospels do not contain legend, but you that has to prove they don't.

I pray to God all the time without any mediator. Jesus is an unecessary middleman.

The problem was that religious Jews did not keep the Passover, according to Mosaic Law, between the time period of Jesus' death and the destruction of the Temple. They started to do their own thing. What interpretation IS the correct interpretation, according to religious Jews today?

There is only one God, Open Heart. (i.e. https://biblehub.com/text/deuteronomy/4-39.htm) Moses, and the congregation of Israel, followed that one God "on earth".

Which Jewish faction is following that one God "on earth" today, according to Torah? All of their different interpretations reflect many gods!

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
I don't know where you get your information from, but Jews do keep the passover according to written Torah as interpreted by oral Torah, just as we are supposed to.

I don't know where you get your information from, but Jews do keep the passover according to written Torah as interpreted by oral Torah, just as we are supposed to.

Jews today do not keep the Passover according to the Law of Moses, as Moses and the congregation of Israel kept it, when it was first instituted by the one true God. My source is the Tanakh. (Exodus 12)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Jews today do not keep the Passover according to the Law of Moses, as Moses and the congregation of Israel kept it, when it was first instituted by the one true God. My source is the Tanakh. (Exodus 12)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
You can say that all you want. It won't make it true. We keep passover according to the written Torah as interpreted by Oral Torah. Exactly as it should be.

And you we all saw you misunderstood the first Passover and how it applies today.

We also saw how Jesus didn't apply his own blood on the doorpost as he should have, etc.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
In the true God's service.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Here's a hint. The Sadducees and Karites (for the most part), don't exist today.

Also, the Pharisees sit on Moses seat.

Zero connection.

That's because Messiah hasn't arrived yet.
He has for us Christians. There is still a vail over your eyes so it prevents you from receiving the True Messiah. So keep waiting!!!! You have waited for close to 2000 years . There is a good possibility that you missed Him.

He has for us Christians. There is still a vail over your eyes so it prevents you from receiving the True Messiah. So keep waiting!!!! You have waited for close to 2000 years . There is a good possibility that you missed Him.
No we haven't missed him. There is no individual who has done all the tasks that the messiah is to do, no one individual who has fulfilled all the prophecies.

The messianic era is the last era of the earth. Who know when it will come? Next year. A thousand years. 10 thousand years.

He has for us Christians.
The wrong one for us.

There is still a vail over your eyes so it prevents you from receiving the True Messiah.
False gods have vails of flesh, Exodus 34:17....

So keep waiting!!!! You have waited for close to 2000 years . There is a good possibility that you missed Him.
When Messiah arrives, the world will be full of the knowledge of God, temple rebuilt, etc.

That hasn't happened. Sorry.

Back