John 5:19 - Is Jesus limited to what the Father does?

Sorry, but that's false. God removes and forgives sins. We don't pray to man for that.

The commandments are the tree of life which lead to eternal life. That's been the case from the beginning.

Ruach Hakodesh is merely the spirit of holiness exhibited and evident when we keep the commandments.

Sorry, but this a joke.

Basic physiology. Drain a body of its blood and it dies.

You can't negate the commandments lead to life. Even Jesus said so.
You can't ignore the plan of Redemption that God instigated and was fulfilled in Jesus and get into heaven. It's not going to happen. The scriptures don't support anything you said.

No one can keep all of the commandments. You fail miserably just like I do.
So why do you depend on Jesus when he relied on his parents righteousness on at least 3 commandments? And he donated to the temple funds used for maintenance and personal sacrifices, prayed for salvation, etc.

So why do you depend on Jesus when he relied on his parents righteousness on at least 3 commandments? And he donated to the temple funds used for maintenance and personal sacrifices, prayed for salvation, etc.
Where did Jesus pray for his own salvation?

So how are your sins atoned for? Without the shedding of blood there is no atonement for your sins.
Quoting the New Testament means nothing to me.

Hosea 14:2 The words of our lips (prayers) shall be as bullocks (sacrifices).

You've been in this room a while. Why are you asking questions that we have already answered before?

Sorry, nothing was fulfilled in Jesus. I'm really ignoring you.

See above. The commandments lead to life.
The only reason you can say that nothing was fulfilled in Jesus is because you can't go against your programing. Jesus was killed before the second temple was destroyed and He fulfilled Daniel's prophecy perfectly. You don't get another Messiah according to the scriptures.

The only reason you can say that nothing was fulfilled in Jesus is because you can't go against your programing.
Rotfl... and you know that applies to you, right? ;)

Jesus was killed before the second temple was destroyed and He fulfilled Daniel's prophecy perfectly.
Israel fulfilled that prophecy.

You don't get another Messiah according to the scriptures.
Cyrus the first, Israel the second.

Do you have anything new instead of being a broken record?

Quoting the New Testament means nothing to me.

Hosea 14:2 The words of our lips (prayers) shall be as bullocks (sacrifices).

You've been in this room a while. Why are you asking questions that we have already answered before?
Because he thinks if you repeat falsehood over and over again, people will believe it.

That's what Goebbel said. And we know who he was. ;)

The only reason you can say that nothing was fulfilled in Jesus is because you can't go against your programing.
Actually, my religious history proves that I am capable of listening to other POV and really considering them, else I would not be a convert. If anything, my "programming" was chrsitian.

Actually, my religious history proves that I am capable of listening to other POV and really considering them, else I would not be a convert. If anything, my "programming" was chrsitian.
I don't know why he doesn't stop discrediting himself.

Cyrus the first, Israel the second.
Israel the disobedient rebellious servant that went into the captivity is the messiah that delivers mankind from sin? I don't think so. You've gone beyond discrediting yourself, I don't think there's a word for it.

Israel the disobedient rebellious servant that went into the captivity is the messiah that delivers mankind from sin?
Mashiach means anointed. The term is used of Cyrus, priests, kings, the patriarchs, Israel, which all aren't perfect, and the altar as well.

Nothing in Daniel 9 says anything about delivering from sin.

I don't think so. You've gone beyond discrediting yourself, I don't think there's a word for it.
You don't know enough about the info above to know any better.

Again, you're repeating yourself and not gaining any traction.

Back