John 6:44-45

preacher4truth

Ain't no doubt. The vessels of Wrath were created for destruction, no mercy!
He cannot fathom the fact that God is truly just and can exercise His justice at will without showing mercy.

Their view of God isn't the true biblical God which causes them to have always held the anti-biblical narrative that they've always loved him.

He teaches he was never at enmity with "God," always loved "him" yet when shown the truth of God in Scripture he then shows enmity and hostility toward His Person.

Gotta have the right God presented to get the true reaction of the natural man, not the god who is a truncated version of the true, a figment of their carnal imagination.

Everybody loves the god they created. After all, he looks at "him" in the mirror every morning, and "they" always agree with "one another."

TomFL

He cannot fathom the fact that God is truly just and can exercise His justice at will without showing mercy.

Their view of God isn't the true biblical God which causes them to have always held the anti-biblical narrative that they've always loved him.

He teaches he was never at enmity with "God," always loved "him" yet when shown the truth of God in Scripture he then shows enmity and hostility toward His Person.

Gotta have the right God presented to get the true reaction of the natural man, not the god who is a truncated version of the true, a figment of their carnal imagination.

Everybody loves the god they created. After all, he looks at "him" in the mirror every morning, and "they" always agree with "one another."
More false rhetoric and false witness

Are you capable of providing anything else

or proving your claims

Kampioen

They sought not by faith because they were unregenerate.
Sure they were unsaved, **because** they sought it not by faith as it says.

Rom 9:32 Wherefore? **Because** they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Our Lord's God

Did God love you when you were His enemy?

Or were you never God's enemy?

brightfame52

Rom 9:32 Wherefore? **Because** they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
They sought it not by faith because they were unregenerate.

TomFL

Faith is still required before regeneration

John 5:24 —KJV
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

John 5:40 —KJV
“And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.”

John 20:31 —KJV
“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Theo1689

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

“But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”

Yet none of your prooftexts teach "faith comes before regeneration".

And since you refuse to exegete, or even explain, you're just wasting everyone's time (as well as CARM resources) by requoting the above ten million times.

TomFL

Yet none of your prooftexts teach "faith comes before regeneration".

And since you refuse to exegete, or even explain, you're just wasting everyone's time (as well as CARM resources) by requoting the above ten million times.
You are in denial

You were shown lexicons

Calvinist theologies

Bible dictionaries

all defining regeneration

so much so you complained about the volume

Your denial, of the definition was refuted even by your own words

and the order was also discussed in the particular verses given

so your claim is false

in particular new life

Kampioen

It says **because** they sought it not by faith in answer to most of Rom 9, proving libertarianism. It obviously does not even mention regeneration.
Thus you are proven wrong.

Rim 9:32 Wherefore? **Because they sought it not by faith**, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

TomFL

It says **because** they sought it not by faith in answer to most of Rom 9, proving libertarianism. It obviously does not even mention regeneration.
Thus you are proven wrong.

Rim 9:32 Wherefore? **Because they sought it not by faith**, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
and regeneration still requires faith

brightfame52

Impossible for faith is the fruit of regeneration.

brightfame52

TomFL

Impossible for faith is the fruit of regeneration.
shows you have it backwards

brightfame52

shows you have it backwards

Only in your imagination. You don't know the first thing about those verses. Faith is the fruit of regeneration.

TomFL

Only in your imagination. You don't know the first thing about those verses. Faith is the fruit of regeneration.
According to scripture you need faith for regeneration

Peter confirms

1 Pet. 1:18–23 —KJV
“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”

TomFL

You seem to be having comprehension difficulties

The issue is

Rom. 9:22 —KJV
“What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:”

is there any support for the idea these were created from birth to be vesels of wrath in the text

brightfame52

Peter confirms

“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”
Faith and repentance are the fruit of regeneration.

TomFL

Faith and repentance are the fruit of regeneration.
You are ignoring scripture again

Peter confirms