John 8:58 - Jesus VS. Trinitarians

Yahchristian

That was only most recent. In the past Jews were highly restrictive and many times lived in their own communities.

file:///C:/Users/Gene/AppData/Local/Temp/The_History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe.pdf

That link is to a file on your local machine so we cannot access it.

And, you didn't answer my question...

What percent chance do you give that you are a physical descendant of Jacob?

FYI, I put MY chances of being a descendant of Jacob at over 50%.

Not because I have any history records showing the lineage. But simply by the concept that there is a 50% chance that everyone may have a common ancestor less than 3,000 years ago.

GeneZ

That link is to a file on your local machine so we cannot access it.

And, you didn't answer my question...

What percent chance do you give that you are a physical descendant of Jacob?

FYI, I put MY chances of being a descendant of Jacob at over 50%.

Not because I have any history records showing the lineage. But simply by the concept that there is a 50% chance that everyone may have a common ancestor less than 3,000 years ago.
What percentage do think are not? How can you know?

The link was showing how Jews of the past were historically isolated into communities and segregated. Intermarriages were condemned.

My parents were first generation Americans, and their background (my grandparents) were very strict and prohibitive on marrying outside of the religion.

Anthony

Well.. at least I now know I should put you on Ignore.

You will see what you were blind to.... Then?

Bye!

Yes, you can ignore me if you want but I must warn you that The Messiah you believe in is not from scriptures because the true Messiah came to seek His lost sheep of the house of Israel and became the Passover Lamb. The good news goes forth to the whole world to seek for them. In the meanwhile corrupted form of Christianity came about to deceive many with dispensationalism, replacement theology, pretribulation rapture and also false images of YHWH and His Mashyach.

Heb 2:11 For both He who sets apart and those who are being set apart are all of One, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brothers,

16: For, doubtless, He does not take hold of messengers, but He does take hold of the seed of Aḇraham.

He took on the seed of Abraham to call all whom He sanctified as His brethren.

Does it make sense to you?

Luke 19:9 And יהושע said to him, “Today deliverance has come to this house – since he also is a son of Aḇraham.

Last edited:

OldShepherd

Yes, you can ignore me if you want but I must warn you that The Messiah you believe in is not from scriptures because the true Messiah came to seek His lost sheep of the house of Israel and became the Passover Lamb. The good news goes forth to the whole world to seek for them. In the meanwhile corrupted form of Christianity came about to deceive many with dispensationalism, replacement theology, pretribulation rapture and also false images of YHWH and His Mashyach.
Rubbish!

Anthony

It may be rubbish to you because you have no answers to the plain scriptures. You can only quote from your church fathers but my weapon is only scriptures in their proper context.

I'm ready for any challenge provided it's only scriptures and no outside source

OldShepherd

It may be rubbish to you because you have no answers to the plain scriptures. You can only quote from your church fathers but my weapon is only scriptures in their proper context.
I'm ready for any challenge provided it's only scriptures and no outside source
More rubbish. I learned both Biblical languages about 4 decades ago. OTOH all you have is your favorite biased translation along with whatever your so-called teachers and pastor have fed you. If you want to discuss scripture let's discuss this one.
בטח אל־יהוה בכל־לבך ואל־בינתך אל־תשׁען׃

Anthony

More rubbish. I learned both Biblical languages about 4 decades ago. OTOH all you have is your favorite biased translation along with whatever your so-called teachers and pastor have fed you. If you want to discuss scripture let's discuss this one.
You think you are smart with the biblical languages? If anyone were to depend entirely on your understanding of biblical languages then no one would have been saved.

There were experts of The Law during Mashyach's time but were adverse to His teachings. Even Apostle Paul was an expert until he met his Mashyach.

So don't try to show off your Biblical Language expertise to me.

The problem with man is that he is spiritually bankrupt and trying to teach things they themselves don't understand. That's why Messiah chose fishermen, tax collectors, etc.

Your learning biblical languages will not save you but Messiah does.

Last edited:

Anthony

That's exactly what I'm doing. Not from the expertise of biased theologies. That's what is happening in the languages forum because each one is biased in their own opinion even using biblical languages.

The language of YHWH is spiritual and His sheep hear His voice and not strangers'