John MacArthur: Distinguished Calvinist Preacher.

I have nothing but respect for the man. But on the baptism issue I would vehemently disagree with him. Respectfully. I was raised Baptist. I would attend a Baptist church. I would not become a member however out of respect for what they believe.
Same here.

If I’m allowed

@Carbon get back with me after you've read the Left Behind series!!!! And then read Strange Water. Then we can talk.

Until then!

(and btw, I've been giving you a hard time just because) ? ;)

Now, back to baby moisturizing!

@Carbon get back with me after you've read the Left Behind series!!!! And then read Strange Water. Then we can talk.

Until then!

(and btw, I've been giving you a hard time just because) ? ;)

Now, back to baby moisturizing!
I once believed in that garbage.

So I will not read it, sorry bro.

I have nothing but respect for the man. But on the baptism issue I would vehemently disagree with him. Respectfully. I was raised Baptist. I would attend a Baptist church. I would not become a member however out of respect for what they believe.
They wouldn't let you join, no worries!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: ? :ROFLMAO: ? ;) ? :ROFLMAO: ?

He believes that baptism is by immersion and for believers. Yes, he's certainly evangelical (in the proper sense) and, I believe, a man of God.
When I first got saved I listened to him on the radio, and wondered why he made so much more sense than the independent baptists I listened to. Now I know why. I have much respect for him.

I remember when Sproul died in 2017, bawled like a baby. I'm sure the same will come if JMac dies before me.

When I first got saved I listened to him on the radio, and wondered why he made so much more sense than the independent baptists I listened to. Now I know why. I have much respect for him.

I remember when Sproul died in 2017, bawled like a baby. I'm sure the same will come if JMac dies before me.
The first church I attended was Baptist; and John MacArthur is a much, much better preacher than that pastor was, so I can certainly understand what you're saying.

The first church I attended was Baptist; and John MacArthur is a much, much better preacher than that pastor was, so I can certainly understand what you're saying.
Same here. I listened to him, Sproul, Lloyd-Jones, Boice, Kennedy, and wondered what is was about them that I got so much more.

Um...because they were Reformed, and then I never even knew they were or what it even meant. LOL!!!!!!!

Same here. I listened to him, Sproul, Lloyd-Jones, Boice, Kennedy, and wondered what is was about them that I got so much more.

Um...because they were Reformed, and then I never even knew they were or what it even meant. LOL!!!!!!!
I've also listened to Sproul, Boice and M. Lloyd-Jones - all excellent. I've haven't heard Kennedy.

Back