John MacArthur: Distinguished Calvinist Preacher.

The one's who push for postmillennialism (outside of sane Christianity) are very much set against Christ. The one's who are really pushing for it. They are a part of the circus surrounding Trump.
Postmils are set against Christ how?

They are part of the circus surrounding Trump how?

BTW, I am not postmil, and I don't believe Trump is the answer, as only Christ is the answer.

Postmils are set against Christ how?

They are part of the circus surrounding Trump how?

BTW, I am not postmil, and I don't believe Trump is the answer, as only Christ is the answer.
Have you looked into some of the people who support Kingdom Dominion theology? They turn Christ and Christianity into a circus. (Just look at the people that Trump has surrounded himself with.) Do note I said that it was those outside of sane Christianity. Have you accepted them, or do you recognize that they are set against Christ? Not sure why you read that as all postmil. James White is Postmil. It goes to prove that anyone can make a mistake..... :rolleyes: Can you point out anywhere in the New Testament where Jesus, Paul, Peter, or John paint a picture of an end times where things are good? I mean, Jesus was pretty clear that the end times are not going to be a so great for the people on Earth. I have not gone as far as to say that post mil are for people who still want the old world around, but I'm sure there are some people who have said that. Can you show where Jesus said anything about the end times that gives reason for the people of the earth to be optimistic?

Last edited:
Have you looked into some of the people who support Kingdom Dominion theology? They turn Christ and Christianity into a circus. (Just look at the people that Trump has surrounded himself with.) Do note I said that it was those outside of sane Christianity. Have you accepted them, or do you recognize that they are set against Christ? Not sure why you read that as all postmil. James White is Postmil. It goes to prove that anyone can make a mistake..... :rolleyes: Can you point out anywhere in the New Testament where Jesus, Paul, Peter, or John paint a picture of an end times where things are good? I mean, Jesus was pretty clear that the end times are not going to be a so great for the people on Earth. I have not gone as far as to say that post mil are for people who still want the old world around, but I'm sure there are some people who have said that. Can you show where Jesus said anything about the end times that gives reason for the people of the earth to be optimistic?
Well, I only wanted some information about it.

No, I haven't accepted them. I do still wonder how they are set against Christ though?

I also believe it isn't going to get better, but much worse.

Well, I only wanted some information about it.

No, I haven't accepted them. I do still wonder how they are set against Christ though?

I also believe it isn't going to get better, but much worse.
I don't see them as Christians, so as such, they are set against Christ. (There are very vocal proponents of the faith word movement, especially the prophets, who are very much set on Dominion Theology.) Those who believe in women preachers, and that prophecies don't have to be right to be the Word of God.

I don't see them as Christians, so as such, they are set against Christ. (There are very vocal proponents of the faith word movement, especially the prophets, who are very much set on Dominion Theology.) Those who believe in women preachers, and that prophecies don't have to be right to be the Word of God.
So do you see Greg Bahnsen in the same light?

So do you see Greg Bahnsen in the same light?
Is he part of the word of faith movement, and does he believe that anyone can say "Thus saith the Lord" and be a prophet?

Short answer, no. I don't know much about him outside of his apologetics, which, while it has its weaknesses, is a pretty solid way to debate.

Is he part of the word of faith movement, and does he believe that anyone can say "Thus saith the Lord" and be a prophet?

Short answer, no. I don't know much about him outside of his apologetics, which, while it has its weaknesses, is a pretty solid way to debate.
Cool, well, you know more about it than me, so I am just trying to learn. I don't know anything about eschatology.

For the record even some forms of Amillenialism are post mill in that they see Christ returning at the end of the church age which is seen as the millenium

You just know what is in scripture, right? (Jesus, Peter, Paul, John etc. have a bit to say on the subject.)
Well, it is more like I haven't settled on an eschatalogical camp as of yet. I do need to study it out, get a book on the differing views and sort it all out with the Scriptures.

So, for you eschatology is "choose your own adventure", right?
Confusing them I see since no one I know calls eschatology the gospel and many Calvinists call tulip , the doctrines of grace the gospel that is the issue. One claims it’s essential when it’s not.

and many Calvinists call tulip , the doctrines of grace the gospel that is the issue. One claims it’s essential when it’s not.

That is completely false.
You have only quoted ONE Calvinist (Spurgeon), not "many", and I believe you misinterpreted the intention of his comments.

The snide nature of your post reminds me of something else you posted recently (by their fruit you will know them). Remember that that applies to you, not only others.

Also as he constantly personally attacks Calvinists, but whines and throws a hissy-fit if we dare point out his misbehaviours.

That is completely false.
You have only quoted ONE Calvinist (Spurgeon), not "many", and I believe you misinterpreted the intention of his comments.
Wrong I linked several modern ones and also Pink . I have provided over a half a dozen yesterday . I’m not reposting them especially for you . Stop harassing me.

Back