Joseph's Genealogy

Dant01

My identity is with Christ not with Paul or any other man. I do not follow man

You follow at least four men that I can name: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Most of the Christians with whom I associate follow not only those four guys, but
also Paul, James, Peter, Jude, and the anonymous author of the letter to Hebrews. I
and my contemporaries pretty much have to follow all nine of the New Testament's
writers to make sure we don't miss anything because the Jesus they all talk about
left behind no writings of his own to follow.
_

Gary Mac

You follow at least four men that I can name: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Most of the Christians with whom I associate follow not only those four guys, but
also Paul, James, Peter, Jude, and the anonymous author of the letter to Hebrews. I
and my contemporaries pretty much have to follow all nine of the New Testament's
writers to make sure we don't miss anything because the Jesus they all talk about
left behind no writings of his own to follow.
_
I do not follow these, I follow what was quoted of Jesus own words that I should be in the Father myself as he was in the Father himself. Anything others say about him is second hand information. Jesus was cler to go to the Father for myself and He will give it me. I did and He did.

And that is the problem you guys follow man, four guys instead of what Jesus said of himself and who you would be if you had the same from God as he had from Him. To you God is not able to communicate directly with you, that is why you need man to give you their opinions instead of getting directly from God yourself.

WHich one of these did Jesus get his information from? WHich one of these did Abraham, Moses, Jesus in Matt 3:16 get their information from? They got their information from God, yoju get yours from man instead. But I can tell you now that God is willing but you are not.