Judge blocks Indiana abortion ban on religious freedom grounds

Woman is a biological term. I have asked you what a woman is. Yes its a biological term.

no woman is a biological term. You are now suggesting it is something else. What is that?

no such thing.

Impossible. If it is a woman its a woman since a woman is the adult female. If its a man or someone intersex, it isn't a woman
So what you are proposing is a lie. I dont like lies
As I said, your comprehension is limited. English is a very versatile language and can have several different meanings for the same word. These can be completely unconnected or similar in derivation and meaning. They can even be antonyms depending on context.

What you are saying is a lie. I too don't like lies. If you don't like lies, do some research, a minimum amount is necessary regarding this obvious onez and then stop repeating the ones you say so often. You could start with your post above, which is demonstrably false from top to bottom m

As I said, your comprehension is limited.
You are in a dreamworld.
English is a very versatile language and can have several different meanings for the same word.
Depends what meanings you are using here

What you are saying is a lie.
What you are believing is a lie as described by myself and organisations that know about these things
You just claiming leis is just you just peddling lies.

Woman is a biological term for an adult female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy.
Whatever you imagine to the contrary is your imagination

As I said, your comprehension is limited. English is a very versatile language and can have several different meanings for the same word. These can be completely unconnected or similar in derivation and meaning. They can even be antonyms depending on context.

What you are saying is a lie. I too don't like lies. If you don't like lies, do some research, a minimum amount is necessary regarding this obvious onez and then stop repeating the ones you say so often. You could start with your post above, which is demonstrably false from top to bottom m
Look. Since a woman is the adult female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, a woman cannot be a man who identifies as a woman, because that is a man with XY chromosomes and male anatomy. Your thought process is retarded and deranged

Depends what meanings you are using here
Precisely. That's what words having different meanings results in. You are using the wrong meaning in the wrong context, like claiming to eat mathematical roots as vegetables.

What you are believing is a lie as described by myself and organisations that know about these things
Hahahaha! Why should you or these loose groups of oddballs you call organisations, know more about the subject than the people involved, their relatives, their doctors, the relevant medical and scientific authorities, educators,legislators and legal authorities? What gives you the arrogance to declare to them liars, charlatans, child abusers and non-existent perverts? You are obsessed with the private life of a tiny number of individuals who at last, after several centuries of discrimination, are finally becoming accepted in the western world. What would it cost you to leave these people alone? What drives your fantasy crusade against decency and empathy?

Precisely. That's what words having different meanings results in. You are using the wrong meaning in the wrong context, like claiming to eat mathematical roots as vegetables.

Hahahaha! Why should you or these loose groups of oddballs you call organisations, know more about the subject than the people involved, their relatives, their doctors, the relevant medical and scientific authorities, educators,legislators and legal authorities? What gives you the arrogance to declare to them liars, charlatans, child abusers and non-existent perverts? You are obsessed with the private life of a tiny number of individuals who at last, after several centuries of discrimination, are finally becoming accepted in the western world. What would it cost you to leave these people alone? What drives your fantasy crusade against decency and empathy?
Your child abusing ideology has prevented you and your fellow ideologues from being able to communicate with the rest of society.

Your child abusing ideology has prevented you and your fellow ideologues from being able to communicate with the rest of society.
You and your enclave of loonies doesn't equate to "the rest of society."

You and your enclave of loonies doesn't equate to "the rest of society."
So since a woman is the adult female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, a woman cannot be a man who identifies as a woman, because that is a man with XY chromosomes and male anatomy.

Simple as that. That is why you are wrong

So since a woman is the adult female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, a woman cannot be a man who identifies as a woman, because that is a man with XY chromosomes and male anatomy.

Simple as that. That is why you are wrong
But since a woman is also defined as an adult who identifies as and lives as a woman, even if she was originally described as male, it's perfectly possible for someone with XY chromosomes to be a woman. I've personally met several. Reality is against you. The law is against you. Society is against you. Even the dictionary is against you.

Simple as that. That's why you're wrong.

But since a woman is also defined as an adult who identifies as and lives as a woman
Since a woman is a female adult with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, as opposed to a man who is a male adult with XY chromosomes and male anatomy, a woman can only be a woman regardless of what might be imagining. Your statement is a lie.

Since a woman is a female adult with XX chromosomes and female anatomy, as opposed to a man who is a male adult with XY chromosomes and male anatomy, a woman can only be a woman regardless of what might be imagining. Your statement is a lie.
You fail again. Remember, the same word can have more than one definition. One definition is not superior to another. You don't cancel out one, by claiming the other. Trans women fit one definition of woman. Trans men fit the other. Both are legitimate definitions.

Your statement is a lie.

Not possible. A woman cant have XY chromosomes and male anatomy, thats a man

Your thinking is pure insanity
Wrong. Entirely possible. Relatively commonplace in fact. I bet you have met someone like this albeit unknowingly.

Don't forget that the word woman has more than one definition. You can count to more than one?

Wrong. Entirely possible.
WRONG Its impossible for a woman with XX chromosomes and female anatomy to be a man with XY chromosomes and male anatomy.
Its not commonplace, its never existed

And when I use the word 'woman' I am referring to the adult human female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy as I have described... unlike whatever it is within your imagination

WRONG Its impossible for a woman with XX chromosomes and female anatomy to be a man with XY chromosomes and male anatomy.
Its not commonplace, its never existed

And when I use the word 'woman' I am referring to the adult human female with XX chromosomes and female anatomy as I have described... unlike whatever it is within your imagination
And when I use the term woman, I am referring to the adult living as and identifying as female despite being described as male at birth. There's no contradiction, no impossibility, no problem. You are just using the wrong definition in the wrong place, like trying to find the square root of 25 using a carrot.

And when I use the term woman, I am referring to the adult living as and identifying as female despite being described as male at birth. There's no contradiction, no impossibility, no problem. You are just using the wrong definition in the wrong place, like trying to find the square root of 25 using a carrot.
So a woman who has XX chromosomes in every cell in her body cant have XY chromosomes in every cell of her body. A woman who has female genitalia cant have male genitalia.
You can use whatever terms you like for the lie, its still the lie you are peddling, its just a mentally deranged lie

Wrong. Entirely possible. Relatively commonplace in fact. I bet you have met someone like this albeit unknowingly.

Don't forget that the word woman has more than one definition. You can count to more than one?
So if yiu mean man, say man. If you mean woman, say woman. If you mean giraffe dont say carrot.

So a woman who has XX chromosomes in every cell in her body cant have XY chromosomes in every cell of her body. A woman who has female genitalia cant have male genitalia.
You can use whatever terms you like for the lie, its still the lie you are peddling, its just a mentally deranged lie
Now you are confusing the two definitions. Most small children grasp this idea by age 5. Anyone would think that you are refusing to think in case your belief system falls apart. If that's the case, and your belief system requires demonising and lying about an already stigmatized minority group, then frankly, the sooner it falls apart, the better.

By the way, please keep this going. It's very entertaining and there's little that's watchable on the TV tonight.

Now you are confusing the two definitions.
No you are, I am only referring to the one definition that matches reality. Facts dont care about your feelings or imaginations Temujin. A man cant become a woman just because you think so. I cant deal with your imaginations.

And yes we should demonise lies, they are harmful to people and of no benefit. Teaching people (and children) the truth only helps them deal with life and reality, your ideology only abuses them to further harm and dissafection

No you are, I am only referring to the one definition that matches reality. Facts dont care about your feelings or imaginations Temujin. A man cant become a woman just because you think so. I cant deal with your imaginations.

And yes we should demonise lies, they are harmful to people and of no benefit. Teaching people (and children) the truth only helps them deal with life and reality, your ideology only abuses them to further harm and dissafection
All definitions match reality. It isn't my thinking that makes it so, it's reality. Try googling famous trans people. You think that they didn't exist? They are identified as transpeople despite your assertions. And whether you approve of the politics or not, referring to them as trans makes sense. It identifies their common characteristic and give context to their lives.

The fact is that you have no interest in or empathy for other people. You define people against your brittle beliefs, and if you cannot cope with their existence, you pretend to yourself that they don't exist. What a self-absorbed monomaniac you are

Which is why your position is decried in law, would cause you difficulty if you were employed, would disqualify you from most elected offices and is regarded with disdain and disgust by most of the population. Because the lie sits with you. You deserve to be demonised, and so you are. You are losing, thankfully, and will continue to do so, as the decent people of the UK reject your discriminatory hate speech.

Back