Judge blocks Vaccine Mandate for NY Health Care Workers..

CrowCross

Article here

I'm hoping to this trend continues into all professions.

It's hard to believe the government thinks it can deprive people of their right to live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

What's not surprising is it is a Marxist Government of "Democrats," so-called.

It's time to stand up to these tyrants and their minions.
NO SOUP FOR YOU.

vibise

Article here

I'm hoping to this trend continues into all professions.

It's hard to believe the government thinks it can deprive people of their right to live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

What's not surprising is it is a Marxist Government of "Democrats," so-called.

It's time to stand up to these tyrants and their minions.
I am deprived of life and liberty if I am forced to interact with people who refuse to take simple measures to ensure that a pandemic is controlled.

The failure to control a pandemic has a negative impact on our economy which affects the life and liberty of all of us.

I don't think you have any idea what the word "marxist" means. And besides, name calling is not a reasoned argument.

vibise

If the majority of Americans want a Marxist government, shouldn't their wishes be followed?
The RW seem to think that the minority should be in charge.

Just look at what Mitch McConnell is doing - the minority GOP in the Senate is refusing to raise the debt limit which will tank our economy as well as the rest of the world. I bet CARM RWers are OK with this.

CrowCross

Just look at what Mitch McConnell is doing - the minority GOP in the Senate is refusing to raise the debt limit which will tank our economy as well as the rest of the world. I bet CARM RWers are OK with this.
The Marxist want to raise the debt ceiling so they can print some more fiat currency which will cause inflation and tank our economy as well as the rest of the world. I bet CARM Marxist are OK with this.

Howie

All people should be represented by Congress, karen.
The LW seems to think only they should get what they want ... 🤔

CrowCross

Define Marxist and explain how that applies to the current govt.
The Marxist style of the current US federal government wants to force a vaccine on you. Despite the fact it has hurt or killed many people.

The Marxist style of the current US federal government wants to take away the second amendment...take away the citizens guns.

The Marxist style of the current US federal government has already been involved with social media and the main stream media in censoring speech.

Should I go on or are these 3 examples enough for you?

vibise

The Marxist want to raise the debt ceiling so they can print some more fiat currency which will cause inflation and tank our economy as well as the rest of the world. I bet CARM Marxist are OK with this.
Do you actually understand the consequences of NOT raising the debt ceiling? What do you think will happen if we do not do this. The last time McConnell tried this, our credit rating was downgraded.

Raising the debt ceiling means we will pay our debts and the obligations we have already agreed to.

Howie

Do you actually understand the consequences of NOT raising the debt ceiling? What do you think will happen if we do not do this. The last time McConnell tried this, our credit rating was downgraded.

Raising the debt ceiling means we will pay our debts and the obligations we have already agreed to.
LOL. As old as you are you still don't understand the game these clowns in Congress play. SMH. You are part of the problem. 🤔

vibise

All people should be represented by Congress, karen.

The LW seems to think only they should get what they want ... 🤔
Yes, all people should be and are represented, but the minority should not hold the credit rating of the USA hostage which would tank our economy.
The party that loses an election is not in charge. The party that wins should have more to say, yes, and that applies to RW and LW.

The debt ceiling is a serious issue, but the RW only votes to raise it when their party is in the WH! If there were a fundamental issue with raising the debt ceiling, then that would be the case irrespective of who is in the WH. But that is not what is happening. This is clearly an unprincipled attempt to use the debt ceiling to get political concessions that cannot be won through an electoral process.

And seriously, calling me a Karen is a personal insult. Meaning you don't actually have a substantive response.

vibise

LOL. As old as you are you still don't understand the game these clowns in Congress play. SMH. You are part of the problem. 🤔
I get it that the RWers in Congress will play games. When have the Dems held the credit rating of the USA hostage to political demands? Can you find an example of that? We are looking at a good example of the GOP doing that right now, and they did it when Obama was President.

Did the Dems do this when Trump was POTUS? No.

The clowns are on one side, and they are threatening to destroy the country.

Howie

Yes, all people should be and are represented, but the minority should not hold the credit rating of the USA hostage which would tank our economy.
The party that loses an election is not in charge. The party that wins should have more to say, yes, and that applies to RW and LW.

The debt ceiling is a serious issue, but the RW only votes to raise it when their party is in the WH! If there were a fundamental issue with raising the debt ceiling, then that would be the case irrespective of who is in the WH. But that is not what is happening. This is clearly an unprincipled attempt to use the debt ceiling to get political concessions that cannot be won through an electoral process.

And seriously, calling me a Karen is a personal insult. Meaning you don't actually have a substantive response.