Judge blocks Vaccine Mandate for NY Health Care Workers..

Mike McK

Do you actually understand the consequences of NOT raising the debt ceiling? What do you think will happen if we do not do this. The last time McConnell tried this, our credit rating was downgraded.

Raising the debt ceiling means we will pay our debts and the obligations we have already agreed to.
Or, perhaps, we could stop spending money we don't have and bring our government back in line with the restrictions placed on it by the Constitution.

But we know you hate the Constitution because you just see it as a roadblock you have to find a way around.

Howie

I am deprived of life and liberty if I am forced to interact with people who refuse to take simple measures to ensure that a pandemic is controlled.
No one is forcing you to interact with the unvaccinated. There sre no mandates yo that effect. If you don't want to interact with them, confine yourself to your home.
The failure to control a pandemic has a negative impact on our economy which affects the life and liberty of all of us.
Stay at home until the pandemic is over. There are no mandates forcing you to go outside, or to work, or to the store. Businesses will still deliver to you. You've got it made. Stop complaining.

vibise

One reason that workers are hard to find is they can make more sitting at home not working. At some point in time the non workers will be taking more than the workers can give, and the well will run dry.
A main reason people are not returning to work is that their children have been home and need supervision and help with online instruction. Also daycare centers have been closed or marginally operational.

Also, people have found that they can find better paying jobs with benefits compared to the min wage jobs they had with no set schedule or benefits. If employers want to attract workers, pay them what they are worth.

vibise

No one is forcing you to interact with the unvaccinated. There sre no mandates yo that effect. If you don't want to interact with them, confine yourself to your home.

Stay at home until the pandemic is over. There are no mandates forcing you to go outside, or to work, or to the store. Businesses will still deliver to you. You've got it made. Stop complaining.
Workers who go back to a workplace where there are unvaccinated people are being expected to put themselves and their families at risk. It is the unvaccinated who should be expected to stay away from the rest of us. If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear masks, then don't, but stay home.

vibise

Or, perhaps, we could stop spending money we don't have and bring our government back in line with the restrictions placed on it by the Constitution.

But we know you hate the Constitution because you just see it as a roadblock you have to find a way around.
I am not living in the 18th century when the Constitution was written, and I do not expect to be limited by what you think that document says.

Lawmakers and the judiciary have broadened the scope of the Constitution to cover things the Founders did not anticipate. This is as it should be.

glenlogie

A main reason people are not returning to work is that their children have been home and need supervision and help with online instruction. Also daycare centers have been closed or marginally operational.

Also, people have found that they can find better paying jobs with benefits compared to the min wage jobs they had with no set schedule or benefits. If employers want to attract workers, pay them what they are worth.
And expect the prices to rise

Mike McK

I am not living in the 18th century when the Constitution was written, and I do not expect to be limited by what you think that document says.
Well, at least you're honest about it.
Lawmakers and the judiciary have broadened the scope of the Constitution to cover things the Founders did not anticipate. This is as it should be.
So, you're cool with Democrat judges and lawmakers taking an oath to abide by the Constitution and then breaking it?

Howie

Workers who go back to a workplace where there are unvaccinated people are being expected to put themselves and their families at risk.
You have no right to be from risk, vibise, d8n't be silly. Risk is part of life. Besudes, unvaccinated people are at risk you infecting them. They're not whing about it.
It is the unvaccinated who should be expected to stay away from the rest of us.
Take responsibility for yourself. Stay home.
If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear masks, then don't, but stay home.
I don't need a vax, I've had COVID pneumonia. I have natural immunity.

glenlogie

Thank you for the admission that you will break a law whenever you feel like it.

Truth7t7

Yes, all people should be and are represented, but the minority should not hold the credit rating of the USA hostage which would tank our economy.
The party that loses an election is not in charge. The party that wins should have more to say, yes, and that applies to RW and LW.

The debt ceiling is a serious issue, but the RW only votes to raise it when their party is in the WH! If there were a fundamental issue with raising the debt ceiling, then that would be the case irrespective of who is in the WH. But that is not what is happening. This is clearly an unprincipled attempt to use the debt ceiling to get political concessions that cannot be won through an electoral process.

And seriously, calling me a Karen is a personal insult. Meaning you don't actually have a substantive response.
It appears your oblivious to reality, the Senate is split, 48/52 aren't you aware (Joe Manchin) and (Kyrsten Sinema) are voting Republicans

love watching leftist Schumer rant and rave, as their agenda is going nowhere, love it!

Truth7t7

You are mistaken. Canada's Marxist-Leninist party is lead by Anna Di Carlo, and received only 4,124 votes in the 2019 election. Prime Minister Trudeau, who leads the Liberal party, received 6,018,728 votes.
It appears you have been duped

Trudeau's a leftist commie, as all demicrats/labor partiesare

Take a look at your freedoms, speech, bearing arms?

Trudeau is a commie dictator

Sorta like put the frog in water and turn the commie heat up slowly

Reepicheep

It appears you have been duped (SIC, SIC)

Trudeau's a leftist commie (SIC), as all demicrats/labor (SIC) partiesare (SIC, SIC)

Take a look at your freedoms, speech (SIC), bearing arms? (SIC, SIC)

Trudeau is a commie (SIC) dictator (SIC, SIC)
It is quite astonishing how ignorant many Americans are about the rest of the world.

Authentic Nouveau

The RW seem to think that the minority should be in charge.

Just look at what Mitch McConnell is doing - the minority GOP in the Senate is refusing to raise the debt limit which will tank our economy as well as the rest of the world. I bet CARM RWers are OK with this.
Nasty inflation and unemployment are signs of Bidenomics tanking.

Authentic Nouveau

Do you actually understand the consequences of NOT raising the debt ceiling? What do you think will happen if we do not do this. The last time McConnell tried this, our credit rating was downgraded.

Raising the debt ceiling means we will pay our debts and the obligations we have already agreed to.
How will crazy Joe send millions to the Taliban if we don't raise the debt ceiling?

vibise

Well, at least you're honest about it.

So, you're cool with Democrat judges and lawmakers taking an oath to abide by the Constitution and then breaking it?
It is not breaking an oath to have a legitimate disagreement on how to apply the Constitution to 21st century issues.