Judge blocks Vaccine Mandate for NY Health Care Workers..

vibise

You have no right to be from risk, vibise, d8n't be silly. Risk is part of life. Besudes, unvaccinated people are at risk you infecting them. They're not whing about it.

Take responsibility for yourself. Stay home.

I don't need a vax, I've had COVID pneumonia. I have natural immunity.
I have been working from home for about a year and a half, and limit activities outside my home. I have not had covid, unlike many posters here on CARM, most if not all of whom are RW and argue against taking precautions.

I never said I have a right to be free from risk. That is a ridiculous statement, and something I never even implied. All of us take some precautions to limit risk, like wearing seat belts, stopping at red lights, taking prescribed medications, and getting vaccinated against infectious diseases. All of this is standard behavior. As a vaccinated person, I do not pose a particular risk to the unvaccinated, it is in fact the other way around.

Howie

I have been working from home for about a year and a half, and limit activities outside my home. I have not had covid, unlike many posters here on CARM, most if not all of whom are RW and argue against taking precautions.

I never said I have a right to be free from risk. That is a ridiculous statement, and something I never even implied. All of us take some precautions to limit risk, like wearing seat belts, stopping at red lights, taking prescribed medications, and getting vaccinated against infectious diseases. All of this is standard behavior. As a vaccinated person, I do not pose a particular risk to the unvaccinated, it is in fact the other way around.
Stay home.

When you get the flu, do you blame those who haven't had the flu vaccine?

Truth7t7

It is not breaking an oath to have a legitimate disagreement on how to apply the Constitution to 21st century issues.
The unborn child was a living human being when the constitution was written, and it's the same today

I'm sure your pleased with the recent US Supreme courts ruling allowing Texas law to stand,in the heart beat legislation

Soon the US Supreme Court will rule that life is established at "conception", and I'm sure you will be pleased with this 21st century ruling

Everyone deserves a chance at life, just as your mother gave to you

Authentic Nouveau

Staying home reduces risk from having surgery.

Why did masks fail to flatten the curve last year? Why did lockdowns fail to flatten the curve?
Why are infections increasing when the Clot shot fails?

Authentic Nouveau

Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse will temporarily close 22 of its 35 operating rooms starting Monday in anticipation of a growing staff shortage due to New York’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate.

The hospital had already postponed elective surgeries as a result of chronic staff shortages during the coronavirus pandemic. Now, priority will be given to surgeries that are medically necessary, time sensitive or involve critical-care trauma cases, the hospital announced Friday. Those surgeries will be consolidated into the 13 open operating rooms.

Wait till some old judge gets up 5 times every night to try to take a leak, has a TUR scheduled for

After next Christmas. 2022.
Prostate surgery is not an emergency.

For the Fauchee surrogates, there IS NO Social distancing in surgery.