Judge By Atonement.

Gary Mac

Every bit of your life physical, moral, and Spiritual is to be judged by the standard of the atonement.

If one is a sinner, and many here say they are, then atonement has not been made for your sins. The only way is to give your sin over to God for Him to deal with. We cant deal with sin but God can if one will give over to Him instead giving over to sin. He will take it away, this is what He does. 1 John 3.

Sin is not a defect, sin is a given and a choice, so is to be righteousness in Christ a choice.

You who say you are of Christ who is without sin but a sinner instead there is no atonement for your choice to be the sinner -- for sin defiantly is a choice just as righteousness and without sin is a choice.

Which are you? In that is your judgement.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Every bit of your life physical, moral, and Spiritual is to be judged by the standard of the atonement.
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 5:17-18
You who say you are of Christ who is without sin but a sinner instead there is no atonement for your choice to be the sinner -- for sin defiantly is a choice just as righteousness and without sin is a choice.
Which are you? In that is your judgement.
So do not make any judgments before the time the Lord Christ Jesus is revealed, who will bring things that are hidden to light, 1 Cor 4:5
For you who believe used to be in darkness; but now, united with the Lord Christ Jesus you are now light. Eph 5:8

Last edited:
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Yes I am exactly like Him now, same mind of Christ.
All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ Jesus. 2 Cor 5:17-18
No He reconciles only by His Spirit be in you. He brought Jesus to reconciliation in Matt 3:16.
So do not make any judgments before the time the Lord Christ Jesus is revealed, who will bring things that are hidden to light, 1 Cor 4:5
And that time is when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Worked for me and it worked for Jesus in Matt 3:16 when he saw Him as He is, he became like Him as well. Read the before and after his enlightenment.
For you who believe used to be in darkness; but now, united with the Lord Christ Jesus you are now light. Eph 5:8
Paul never was in the light of Christ or he wouldn't have been in the darkness of the sin he was of. Neither would you.

Yes I am exactly like Him now, same mind of Christ.
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
And that time is when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. Worked for me Paul never was in the light of Christ
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:14-15
I agree they did not see him as he is, they saw him as a man instead when in fact he was Spirit.​
or he wouldn't have been in the darkness of the sin he was of. Neither would you.
Gary Mac said:
Jesus was no longer with us when Paul said Jesus came to him LOL
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded,
who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
Actually same redemption Jesus received from God Himself, the only way one can be redeemed from sin is from God Himself. See Matt 3;16, This is how He works in man. Not for you though -- huh?
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1:14-15
So are we all who has the same invisible God as our own mind, Spirit

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded,
who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
There is One that you do not know.

Actually same redemption Jesus received from God Himself, the only way one can be redeemed from sin is from God Himself. See Matt 3;16, This is how He works in man.
Christ Jesus redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that by faith we receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:13-14
So are we all who has the same invisible God as our own mind, Spirit
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Gal 3:25-29
Not for you though -- huh?
Look you gnostics, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.
Acts 13:39-41
There is One that you do not know.
For they, being ignorant of God’s righteousness, rejected Christ.
For everyone who trusts in Him is justified; Rom 10:3-4
Through whom we have a right standing with God. Rom 5:1-2

Last edited:
Christ Jesus redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that by faith we receive the promise of the Spirit. Gal 3:13-14
God redeemed Jesus in Matt 3:16 just as He did me and us all who He is come to and anointed us with His same mind, which is Christ in us to be His Saints.
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
Gal 3:25-29
I am a child of God through birth, born of God just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, for God is my Father as well. He sent yours though for His ways to be your father is gnostic lies as you keep accusing Him of.
Look you gnostics, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.
Acts 13:39-41
Look you agnostics the way of the Father is He be in me and I be in Him as one by the same mind in me who was in Jesus.
For they, being ignorant of God’s righteousness, rejected Christ.
Yes they accuse him as a gnostic liar.
For everyone who trusts in Him is justified; Rom 10:3-4
Everyone who receives from God that what Jesus did is justified by God Himself.
Through whom we have a right standing with God. Rom 5:1-2
Yes by the same Spirit, mind, be in me who Jesus Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 from our Father.

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. Gal 3:25-29

Look you gnostics, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you. Acts 13:39-41

For they, being ignorant of God’s righteousness, rejected Christ. For everyone who trusts in Him is justified; Rom 10:3-4 Through whom we have a right standing with God. Rom 5:1-2
I am a child of God through birth, born of God just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, for God is my Father as well.
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John5:1
He sent yours though for His ways to be your father is gnostic lies as you keep accusing Him of.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22
Look you agnostics the way of the Father is He be in me and I be in Him as one by the same mind in me who was in Jesus.
Stop lying to yourself, Jesus has nothing to do with your doctrine of demons.
And you cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of gnostics.
Gary Mac: "I do reject redemption through Jesus"

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, 1 John5:1
Amen because we have the same Christ, mind of God, that Jesus had. We are Christs who do.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ.
Yes and call his ways gnostic lies.
Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22
Agreed, to many here Gods ways to be like Him is gnostic lies
Stop lying to yourself, Jesus has nothing to do with your doctrine of demons.
If I said any different from what Jesus said I should be like him in the Father and anointed of God to be His righteous, I would be a liar.

You are very clear that his ways is doctrines of demons and accuse him of gnostic lies.
And you cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of gnostics.
But I do partake of the same table as Jesus sat at that for you who cant sit in that position is gnostic lies.
Amen -- I received the same redemption from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God redeemed him to Himself.

You dont have a clue what redemption is obviously for His redemption to become like Him as Jesus did is gnostic lies for you.

The only way Jesus can redeem you is if you follow him to the one who does the redeeming.

As a christian....all of your sins have been imputed to Christ Jesus as He hung on the cross. All of them...past, present and future.

Though as christians we still sin...they will not be counted against us as a matter of salvation.

As a christian....all of your sins have been imputed to Christ Jesus as He hung on the cross. All of them...past, present and future.

Though as christians we still sin...they will not be counted against us as a matter of salvation.
A Christian is exactly as Jesus was in the Father, we are Gods anointed, born of God, born again to be in His same image just as Jesus received in Matt 3:16.

All you are doing is trying to justify your sin instead of be the righteousness of God in His anointing, Christ in you no different from the anointing Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3:16. Jesus was Christ because he was anointed of God so am I, you are supposed to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God yourself but because you are a sinner instead there is no way to bask in His righteousness.

You are of 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

I am of 1 John 3:9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:2 when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. You just havent seen Him that is why you are still the sinner instead His righteous to be of His Anointing, Christ.

He appeared to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and became like Him, Adam became like Him in Gen 3:22, Abraham became like Him the same, Moses became like Him when he saw God as He really is, Jesus saw God as He really is when God came and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man, 120 in an upper room became like Hi, and so did I no different from any of these at all.

You guys dont have a clue who Christ is, all that you know of a christ is a man as a god that you cant even relate to because of sin and flat out deny God to take away your sin for that is what He does and in Him there is no sin, it is woyu who are of sin who is without the Christ as your own mind to walk in it as He walks in it.

Obviously you can relate to being a sinner but you cant relate to being the righteousness of God in Christ who is without sin.

All you are doing is trying to justify your sin
I'm not justifying anything. I'm simply pointing out that as christians we can still sin. What I did say is that we have been forgiven for those sins.

When it come to righteousnss the bible tells us we were given the righteousness of Christ when our sins were imputed to Christ Jesus.

You keep confusing conmitting sin with the sin no longer being counted against us.

Gal 6:1 Brothers, if someone is caught in a trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him with a spirit of gentleness. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2 Carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

JonHawk said:
Amen --
You dont have a clue what redemption is obviously for His redemption to become like Him as Jesus did is gnostic lies for you.
It's something foreign to gnostic liars.
God brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1

Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2

It's something foreign to gnostic liars.
Yes it is to the agnostics who see His ways as liar completely foreign to His ways. .
God brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
Amen He love me His son.
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Amen redeemed just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
Thats what I keep telling you He in me and I in Him are one, very same image of God as Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3:16, he became in His same image as well.
Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ,
You still are because to you His ways is gnostic lies.
you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. Eph 2
You still are for to you the ways of the Father to be like Him and have His same mind is gnostic lies as you keep charging Him with.

You sure are one depraved soul trying to change God into your image of agnosticism instead of receieveg from Him His same Spirit that is gnostic teachings of Gods Spirit in man, which is Christ in you, or would be if you didnt charge Him as a liar. .

JonHawk said:
Thats what I keep telling you He in me and I in Him are one, very same image of God as Jesus
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29
You sure are one depraved soul trying to change God into your image of agnosticism
For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying:
“I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You.” Heb 2

JonHawk said:

Thats what I keep telling you He in me and I in Him are one, very same image of God as Jesus
You sure are one depraved soul trying to change God into your image of agnosticism
Life and Judgment Are Through the Son
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment,
but has passed from death into life. John 5:24

JonHawk said:
Yes His sons are the first born of many in all who will listen and receieve from God to be His son yourself.
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29
He predestines us all to be like Him as Jesus came to know Him in Matt 3:16 and we have lead many to Him and the first born of many to be His sons and daughters. , but very few follow, some even describe His ways as gnostic lies.
For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. 11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 saying:
“I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You.” Heb 2
I have brought many to sonship and walk in the glory of God who has His same mind, anointed of His same mind, which is Christ in me.

Many inmates came to know God and some came out of prison and started their own fellowships and some went into full time prison ministry, How? The listed to the ways of God, but many saw His ways as empty gnostic lies.

He predestines us all to be like Him as Jesus came to know Him in Matt 3:16 and we have lead many to Him and the first born of many to be His sons and daughters. , but very few follow, some even describe His ways as gnostic lies.

I have brought many to sonship and walk in the glory of God who has His same mind, anointed of His same mind, which is Christ in me.
The listed to the ways of God, but many saw His ways as empty gnostic lies.
And asked Jesus, "When will these things be? what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”

And He said: Take heed that you not be deceived by gnostic liars. Therefore do not go after them. Luke 21

For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works. Matt 16:27

For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful gnostic generation, of him the Son of Man
also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

Back