Judge Me if You Will ! I Expect It !!!

Gary Mac

I don't have that many more years to live on this planet as a son of God : but one thing I can say for sure is I followed Jesus to the resting place of our Father that I now live in this day. And what a joy it is to be able to say God I did what you proclaimed of me.

I went into the prisons for over 25 years, I went into the Jungles of West Africa in 2010 for over a year. Fed and clothes the street people whether they were lagit or not. Fed and clothed the poor. Went into Cook Children's Hospital and saw many miracles in prayer, and seen many heartbreaks of a child lost.

What is sad of the Christian community who sees of me that I am boasting, heady, of self, I do understand why!

Hey guys I have been accused of all of this. Read how Jesus was accused of the same. We all can read it, it is in these archives.

Don't preach to me what God wanted of me. For had you followed me around in my 47 years of serving God in what ever capacity I had at that time, I did what my God called of me no different from when God called Jesus from a young age. Something happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and what was it? Read it.

Jesus was of the religious temple as well as I was, but after Matt 3:16 His whole world was turned upside down. Scandals, hatred, blasphemy, that mind set from religious folk who saw his ways as blaspheme, or in this forum as gnosticism, and followed him from the very pews he came out from.

If you receieved the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 -- it would change your life just as I was changed, Moses, Abraham, 120, by the same Spirit in Jesus who by following the wisdom of those who experienced God for themselves before me.

The way religious folk view the ways of God is this.

In the biblical days, Adam did, Eve did, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room.

This is exactly what is missing from our churches today. They have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus and all of these did from God this day!

To these who oppose His ways is no different from those who opposed Jesus in his ways of His Father who was his God. same God I serve.

Last edited: 19 minutes ago
19 minutes ago

I don't have that many more years to live on this planet as a son of God : but one thing I can say for sure is I followed Jesus to the resting place of our Father that I now live in this day. And what a joy it is to be able to say God I did what you proclaimed of me.
Jesus is “‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall; Rom 9:33
They stumble because they disobey the word, because they do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:8
What is sad of the Christian community who sees of me that I am boasting, heady, of self, I do understand why!
Because you made up your own gnostic fables and reject the one He sent.
And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, 38 nor does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one He sent. John 5

Last edited:
Jesus is “‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Acts 4:11
“See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall; Rom 9:33
They stumble because they disobey the word, because they do not believe the gospel of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:8

And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, 38 nor does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one He sent. John 5
Why are you so bitter against the ways of God and the example that He sent Jesus for you to be like and actually hate we who actually go out and help those in need as He commands of us?

What has Jesus or God done that would have you so bitter to hate their ways to actually do what God commands of you to go into the prisons, highways and byways, as Jesus did and we all do who has the same Spirit of God and actually help people in their troubles?

If you had the love of God as your own mind, disposition as Jesus did you would be thanking God that there are those who actually do what He says, and we do go out spreading His Love that is within us who is of God: but it is so obvious in your accusations of His ways as gnostic that He is actually a demon for you in your hateful and religious disposition that is so far from the ways of God that is totally antichrist.

You say I made up my own gnostic fables to go into prisons, foreign countries in poverty to help, go into hospitals and pray for the sick and do what we can there to comfort those in distress, and go to the streets and cloth and feed those on the streets that are in dire need of assistance

Is it that you are jealous of we who are of Christ because you cant be nor do the same so you retaliate against God in His ways?
Is it that there is a demonic spirit that would keep you from doing the things of Christ yourself, which seems to be the real issue here
It is that you are just to lazy to do the works of God as Jesus and others did?
Is it that you are so insecure in yourself that you won't even venture out to what God commands of you.
What has you glued to the seat of a religious pew that you cant do these things yourself that God commands of you that you would actually condemn we and Jesus who do?
Is it an inconvenience to step out of your own little security of a religious pew to demonstrate the ways of love that love the saints and the sinners that you would actually help them in need?

What is it that the ways of God to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following that has you up in arms that to you His ways is demonic as you keep stating of Him in His ways?

You didnt even read the post.

Why are you so bitter against the ways of God and the example that He sent Jesus for you to be like and actually hate we who actually go out and help those in need as He commands of us?

What has Jesus or God done that would have you so bitter to hate their ways to actually do what God commands of you to go into the prisons, highways and byways, as Jesus did and we all do who has the same Spirit of God and actually help people in their troubles?

If you had the love of God as your own mind, disposition as Jesus did you would be thanking God that there are those who actually do what He says, and we do go out spreading His Love that is within us who is of God: but it is so obvious in your accusations of His ways as gnostic that He is actually a demon for you in your hateful and religious disposition that is so far from the ways of God that is totally antichrist.

You say I made up my own gnostic fables to go into prisons, foreign countries in poverty to help, go into hospitals and pray for the sick and do what we can there to comfort those in distress, and go to the streets and cloth and feed those on the streets that are in dire need of assistance

Is it that you are jealous of we who are of Christ because you cant be nor do the same so you retaliate against God in His ways?
Is it that there is a demonic spirit that would keep you from doing the things of Christ yourself, which seems to be the real issue here
Is it that you are so insecure in yourself that you won't even venture out to what God commands of you.
What has you glued to the seat of a religious pew that you cant do these things yourself that God commands of you that you would actually condemn we and Jesus who do?
Is it an inconvenience to step out of your own little security of a religious pew to demonstrate the ways of love that love the saints and the sinners that you would actually help them in need?

What is it that the ways of God to walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following that has you up in arms that to you His ways is demonic as you keep stating of Him in His ways?

You didnt even read the post. For a person who is of God and has the Christ would have stated well done instead of condemning us to hell because we actually did what God would have of us.

You are a hateful and bitter person against the ways of God to be like Him. Thank God He delivered me from people as yourself.

You never see the good things of God, all that you see is your own inabilities to follow Him in His ways that is good.

You dont like yourself for who you are is why you dont like others.

And you say you are of Christ? I want no part of your beliefs that is evil antichrist!

Last edited:
Gary Mac said:

Judge Me if You Will ! I Expect It !!!

Gary Mac said:
Why are you so bitter against the ways of God and the example that He sent Jesus for you to be like ...
The heart knows its own bitterness; For the house of the wicked will be overthrown. Proverbs 14:9-11
What has Jesus or God done that would have you so bitter to hate their ways to actually do what God commands of you
Your own wickedness will correct you, And your backslidings will rebuke you. Know therefore and see that it is an evil and bitter thing That you have forsaken the Lord; Jer 2:19
It is so obvious in your accusations of His ways as gnostic that He is actually a demon for you in your hateful and religious disposition that is so far from the ways of God that is totally antichrist.
A man is not established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous cannot be moved. Proverbs 12:2
"A man's got to know his limitations."
A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. John 3:27
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, John 3:6 It is the Spirit who gives life; John 6:62-64
Is it that you are so insecure in yourself that you won't even venture out to what God commands of you. What has you glued to the seat of a religious pew that you cant do these things yourself that God commands of you that you would actually condemn we and Jesus who do? Is it an inconvenience to step out of your own little security of a religious pew to demonstrate the ways of love that love the saints and the sinners that you would actually help them in need?
Do you mean like those who got all worked up because Paul was preaching in Jesus the resurrection from the dead? (Acts 4:2)
And when he was strengthened, he immediately preached that the Christ is the Son of God. Acts 9:20
You are a hateful and bitter person against the ways of God to be like Him. Thank God He delivered me from people as yourself.
You never see the good things of God, all that you see is your own inabilities to follow Him in His ways that is good.
You dont like yourself for who you are is why you dont like others.
And you say you are of Christ? I want no part of your beliefs that is evil antichrist!
For if the root is holy, so are the branches.
Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1:4
The apostles continued to bear powerful witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and an abundance of grace was at work among them all. Acts 4:33

Yes for to you he was a gnostic liar as you keep him of charge.
Yes because to you he was a gnostic liar, you stumble right over Gods righteousness.
yes and you have no intent in following Gods ways to go out and do as He does.
Because the One He does send to man, His Spirit, is gnostic lies, you go without for sure.
And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me.
And me no different at all. He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to his Gof for me to be. But I do understand he didnt pray to his God for you to be one in Him for to you that is gnostic lies to think Jesus prayed to his God for you.
You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, 38 nor does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one He sent. John 5
That is what I keep trying to save you from where you accusing Him of gnostic lies.
The heart knows its own bitterness; For the house of the wicked will be overthrown. Proverbs 14:9-11
And you are one of the most bitter persons against Gods ways ever have I met, even the satanic inmates I encountered is not as bitter against the ways of God as you are.
Your own wickedness will correct you, And your backslidings will rebuke you. Know therefore and see that it is an evil and bitter thing That you have forsaken the Lord; Jer 2:19
Man' I couldn't have said it better myself. For to you God is a wicked gnostic liar as you keep announcing His ways are.
A man is not established by wickedness, But the root of the righteous cannot be moved. Proverbs 12:2
Amen, I am not established by the wickedness that you accuse God of being but by His same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus, I am like his Father and my Father who is God of Love, not wicked gnostic liar as you accuses His ways of being.
We all do dont we. My limitations as Gods son is only limited by me for God gives His all to anyone who will, and I can do all things through Gods anointing Who is in me, the Christ.
A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. John 3:27
Amen. But as long as He is a gnostic liar, you receive noting at all from God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, John 3:6 It is the Spirit who gives life; John 6:62-64
Yep and Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see Jesus of. God is a Spirit not flesh LOL.
Do you mean like those who got all worked up because Paul was preaching in Jesus the resurrection from the dead? (Acts 4:2)
Kinda, but the reason they got worked up is he preached those things but deep down he was of sin and his father of sin. See 1 John 3:8 for who a sinner is. That is what they got worked up over.
And when he was strengthened, he immediately preached the Christ is the Son of God. Acts 9:20
Even the devil preaches and believe that Jesus was son of God. Even confronted Jesus in that matter.
Amen but for some those branches is gnostic liars.
Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1:4
What? through God who is a Spirit appointed Jesus? To you that is gnostic lies for to you Jesus was god instead of the One who appointed him and appoints us alll who will obey and recieve Him as Jesus did. .
The apostles continued to bear powerful witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and an abundance of grace was at work among them all. Acts 4:33
Now I can truly relate to the opposition's that Jesus had from the same as yourself. He said I would face the same if I was the same as he was in the Father.

Mark 6:5. And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

And when he was strengthened, he immediately preached that the Christ is the Son of God. Acts 9:20

BTW, I noticed you didnt address my replies Post #4.

Gary Mac said:
Is it that there is a demonic spirit that would keep you from doing the things of Christ yourself, which seems to be the real issue here...
"A man's got to know his limitations." A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven. John 3:27
For if the root is holy, so are the branches. Who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 1:4 The apostles continued to bear powerful witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and an abundance of grace was at work among them all. Acts 4:33
God gives His all to anyone who will, and I can do all things through Gods anointing Who is in me, the Christ.
All who ever came before Me are thieves and gnostics but my followers did not hear them.
But the reason they got worked up is he preached those things but deep down he was of sin and his father of sin. See 1 John 3:8 for who a sinner is. That is what they got worked up over.
For this reason the Son of God was manifested, to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
To you that is gnostic lies for to you Jesus was god instead of the One who appointed him and appoints us alll who will obey and recieve Him as Jesus did.
Now I can truly relate to the opposition's that Jesus had from the same as yourself. He said I would face the same if I was the same as he was in the Father.
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:7-11
BTW, I noticed you didnt address my replies Post #4.
Which particular gnostic rant of yours did you have in mind?
Post #4
You are a hateful and bitter person against the ways of God to be like Him. Thank God He delivered me from people as yourself.... I want no part of your beliefs that is evil antichrist!
As they say, be careful what you wish for.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1

To these who oppose His ways is no different from those who opposed Jesus in his ways of His Father who was his God. same God I serve.
Every generation has its Christs and its Pharisees. The "Christs" are those of us who speak out against the wrongs of the "Pharisees" who are the elite leaders. I've often wondered if Jesus realized that his own work would create Pharisees who claimed to follow him.

Gary Mac said:
Every generation has its Christs and its Pharisees. The "Christs" are those of us who speak out against the wrongs of the "Pharisees" who are the elite leaders. I've often wondered if Jesus realized that his own work would create Pharisees who claimed to follow him.
His work of redemption is completely foreign to hypocritical Pharisees;
When Jesus saw their faith, He said, your sins are forgiven.”
They began thinking to themselves, “Who can forgive sins [that is, remove guilt, nullify sin’s penalty, and assign righteousness] except God alone?” Luke 5:20-21

After the Son had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1:3
Gary Mac said:
Post #4
Thank God He delivered me from people as yourself.... I want no part of your beliefs that is evil antichrist!
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1

Last edited:
It is clear that he did for it is clear that these will come as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Most, nearly all, churches, denominations, are Pharisees and cant even see their rejection of the ways of Christ to be in the Father themselves as Jesus was in the Father and walk as He walks, to those that is impossible to be perfect as the father in heaven is perfect and to be without sin.

These will defend sin every time and ask just about any if they are a sinner and see the answer, which is the mentality of the Pharisees.

Yes they accuse His ways a gnostic lies.
They began thinking to themselves, “Who can forgive sins [that is, remove guilt, nullify sin’s penalty, and assign righteousness] except God alone?” Luke 5:20-21
No one can, not even Jesus could escape that fact in Matt 3:16.
After the Son had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1:3
I am His son and I did receive purification the same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Wishful thinking will get you nowhere with God, but obedience to recieve from Him will.
Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
All are qualified to be partakes of the Christ, but few who do choose Him to be perfect as He is perfect and walk as He walk His same light as Jesus did, these who are qualified but refuse Himare those who accuse Him in His ways as gnostic lies.
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
Not for you nor Paul for you guys were of sin instead of righteousness. You only use the term righteous to justify your sin and actually call His ways as gnostic lies.
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
One cant be forgiven of sin as long as you are the sinner and refuse to repent from your self sins and come to the father in holiness.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Col 1
SO are we all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him. I am in the same image of our Father Who is God that Jesus was of and sent him to show me the ways to the father. But sense your father is Paul as a sinner then the ways of Christ in righteousness is gnostic lies isn't it? .

You only use the term righteous to justify your sin and actually call His ways as gnostic lies.
One cant be forgiven of sin as long as you are the sinner and refuse to repent from your self sins and come to the father in holiness.
But sense your father is Paul as a sinner then the ways of Christ in righteousness is gnostic lies isn't it? .
The way of peace gnostics do not know.
Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit.
The poison of vipers is on their lips.
Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.
Their feet are swift to shed blood; ruin and misery mark their ways;

But now the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...justified freely by his grace through the redemption
that came by Christ Jesus. Rom 3

The way of peace gnostics do not know.
Sure they do they have Gods Spirit just as He commands of you if you are to be of Him, even Jesus realized this fact in Matt 3:16.
Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit.
yes these accuse the ways of Jesus and God as gnostic likes.
The poison of vipers is on their lips.
Yes they hate the ways of God in Christ and is gnostic lies aren't we?
Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.
Yes false accusations, lies, scandals, hatred because to these to have Gods same Spirit as Jesus did is gnostic lies.
Yes these crucify the Christ for sure for to these Christ in the ways of is gnostic lies where you are one miserable man who hates anytime-ne wh is not of your religious mind.
But now the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
Yes and the prophet Jesus was very clear, be as I Am in the Father. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, which is gnostic lies for your religion.
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe...justified freely by his grace through the redemption
The righteous is given by God Himself and none other can reedmen you to Himself, He redeemed Jesus to Himself in Matt 3:16. But as long as Matt 3;16 is gnostic lies fro you you walk in that hell that Jesus spoke of in Luke 17:200-21, God kingdom id heaven and is hell He is the creator of both and because His ways are gnostic lies for you will walk in that hell and go without the Christ until you a face up six feet under where it is to late to come back to Him. For there is a great guy fixed between heaven and hell and once one has crossed over there is no coming back to be His righteous.

You really should consider the ways od God in Christ Who was in Jesus and anointed of Gods Spirit. I hate to see anyone flat out reject His heaven in favor of hell filled with sin as you say that you are of sin.

The way of peace gnostics do not know. Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit.
The poison of vipers is on their lips. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.
The righteous is given by God Himself and none other can reedmen you to Himself, He redeemed Jesus to Himself in Matt 3:16.
Giving thanks to the Father who has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption [because of His sacrifice, resulting in] the forgiveness of our sins [and the cancellation of sins’ penalty].
15 He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. Col 1
You really should consider the ways od God in Christ Who was in Jesus and anointed of Gods Spirit. I hate to see anyone flat out reject His heaven in favor of hell filled with sin as you say that you are of sin.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to blind gnostics. 4 the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

I went into the prisons for over 25 years, I went into the Jungles of West Africa in 2010 for over a year. Fed and clothes the street people whether they were lagit or not. Fed and clothed the poor. Went into Cook Children's Hospital and saw many miracles in prayer, and seen many heartbreaks of a child lost.

Hey guys I have been accused of all of this. Read how Jesus was accused of the same. We all can read it, it is in these archives.

Don't preach to me what God wanted of me. For had you followed me around in my 47 years of serving God in what ever capacity I had at that time, I did what my God called of me no different from when God called Jesus from a young age. Something happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and what was it? Read it.

Jesus was of the religious temple as well as I was, but after Matt 3:16 His whole world was turned upside down. Scandals, hatred, blasphemy, that mind set from religious folk who saw his ways as blaspheme, or in this forum as gnosticism, and followed him from the very pews he came out from.

If you receieved the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 -- it would change your life just as I was changed, Moses, Abraham, 120, by the same Spirit in Jesus who by following the wisdom of those who experienced God for themselves before me.

The way religious folk view the ways of God is this.

In the biblical days, Adam did, Eve did, Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room.

This is exactly what is missing from our churches today. They have no intent in receiving from God that what Jesus and all of these did from God this day!

Last edited: 19 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
It is interesting to see how when one does the same things as Jesus did in the Father and hit the streets, prisons, highways and byways, as God commands of us all, to many here to do so is gnostic lies, a waste of Gods time to actually go into the prisons, hospitals and pray for peoples healings, feed and cloth the poor, is evil gnosticism.

These say they are of Christ yet when the ways of Christ are actually executed by those who actually obey the Father as Jesus did and do as we are supposed to in the Father as Jesus did, these are ready to hang me on a cross for actually doing the will of the father.

The very reason these condemn the ways of the Father is they serve a god they have made so they dont have to take the time to go out and help another in need. And that is the common state of those claiming Christianity as they belief systems making God subject to their rules for their god, some have three of them they call a trinity and die sitting in a pew learning laws of man but never coming to the knowledge of God that Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 where these go without the same.

Jon, you are your own god and has rejected the very One who sent Jesus to show you the ways, the ruth, and the life to live yourself and no one comes to the Father but his way just as Jesus stated. Which it is clear that is a lie for you Jon.

Giving thanks to the Father who has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption [because of His sacrifice, resulting in] the forgiveness of our sins [and the cancellation of sins’ penalty].
15 He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. Col 1

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to blind gnostics. 4 the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
It is interesting to see how when one does the same things as Jesus did in the Father and... to many here to do so is gnostic lies,...
If gnostics understood spiritual things, they would know that we have access to God through Christ, who died for our sins;
These say they are of Christ yet when the ways of Christ are actually executed by those who actually obey the Father as Jesus did
Christ was executed by the hands of the wicked, but to you first, [who believe] God, having raised up His Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways. (Acts 3:26)
and do as we are supposed to in the Father as Jesus did,
You are supposed to be alive in Christ, (Eph 2:5) not dead in gnosticism.
these are ready to hang me on a cross for actually doing the will of the father.
Devious gnostics have no part in the cross of Christ, as a matter of fact, you're openly devoted to a tree [of knowledge].
And that is the common state of those claiming Christianity as they belief systems making God subject to their rules for their god, some have three of them they call a trinity and die sitting in a pew learning laws of man but never coming to the knowledge of God...
As previously addressed, gnostics are devoid of the Holy Spirit because they reject the divine Son of God;
After Jesus had risen from the dead He appeared to them as they were reclining at the table; and He rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart; Mark 16:14 These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the Lord of all creation...
Those whom I love, I rebuke [their error and instruct them] So be earnest and have a change of heart. Rev 3:14-20
Jon, you are your own god and has rejected the very One who sent Jesus to show you the ways, the ruth, and the life to live yourself and no one comes to the Father but his way just as Jesus stated. Which it is clear that is a lie for you Jon.
The one who has believed and has been baptized will be saved; but the one who has not believed will be condemned; Mark 16:16

The one who believes in the Son of God is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already. (John 3:18)

Last edited:
If gnostics understood spiritual things, they would know that we have access to God through Christ, who died for our sins;
They do know that for sure for they believe as Jesus did that God Himself will come to you and sup with you and be in you if you will let Him in as these did.
The one who believes in the Son of God is not judged;
Only judged by those who are agnostic.
the one who does not believe has been judged already. (John 3:18)
Yes agnostics do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in Man His temple.

Christ was executed by the hands of the wicked, but to you first, [who believe] God, having raised up His Son Jesus, sent Him to bless you by turning every one of you from your wicked ways. (Acts 3:26) You are supposed to be alive in Christ, (Eph 2:5) not dead in gnosticism.
Devious gnostics have no part in the cross of Christ, as a matter of fact, you're openly devoted to a tree [of knowledge].
As previously addressed, gnostics are devoid of the Holy Spirit because they reject the divine Son of God;
After Jesus had risen from the dead He appeared to them as they were reclining at the table; and He rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart; Mark 16:14 These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the Lord of all creation...Those whom I love, I rebuke [their error and instruct them] So be earnest and have a change of heart. Rev 3:14-20 The one who has believed and has been baptized will be saved; but the one who has not believed will be condemned; Mark 16:16
The one who believes in the Son of God is not judged; the one who does not believe has been judged already. (John 3:18)
They do know that for sure for they believe as Jesus did that God Himself will come to you and sup with you and be in you if you will let Him in as these did.
Only judged by those who are agnostic.
Yes agnostics do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in Man His temple.
And gnostics such as yourself, don't believe that fellowship is through God the Son.
And again, when God brings his Firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”...
But to the Son, He says, “Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever;
you rule your Kingdom in righteousness; Heb 1

Giving thanks to the Father who has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption [because of His sacrifice, resulting in] the forgiveness of our sins [and the cancellation of sins’ penalty].​
15 He is the exact living image [the essential manifestation] of the unseen God [the visible representation of the invisible], the firstborn [the preeminent one, the sovereign, and the originator] of all creation. Col 1​
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to blind gnostics. 4 the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4​

Last edited:
its veiled, the vision was sealed ..
when the OT fathers disobeyed…
instead following their own traditions

…misunderstanding everything God says
they started the written down texts
during captivity
which ended up as the sorcery kjv
…His words when written
became vulnerable to corruption
because they could not hear Him
instead listening to their own opinions