Junior Darwinists not mentally strong enough to combat deal breakers.

Authentic Nouveau

All

It is survival of the fittest minds and we see complexity that can't be Chucksplained by accidents.

Example. 500 known functions of the human liver. How did the liver learn to do chores none of the local junior Darwinists ever heard of?
Show us how the body found a problem and discovered a formula to develop enzymes to solve the problems. (it takes a complex set of proteins to build the enzymes)

The Darwin was not bright enough to calculate math and overcome impossible odds. He never ran tests.
He never overcame abiogenesis. No one else can.
He never showed how DNA developed as an instruction mechanism.
Nobody can demonstrate how RNA survived before inventing a cell membrane for protection.
Chucksplaining is stumped on the development of liposomes.

Evolutionism fails to address the accidental CNS.
How did animals survive thrombosis? and blood clotting? The mechanism of coagulation involves activation, adhesion and aggregation of platelets, as well as deposition and maturation of fibrin. lol

During open heart surgery we heparinize and after the case de-heparinize the patient.

We learn from God's intelligent design.

Mr Laurier

Still no idea what "Chucksplaining" is. Or "Chucksplained".
And someone has been watching Grey's Anatomy. He leaned a few new words.

Gus Bovona

"Can't tell me how all the stars in a galaxy got into their precise locations? Don't believe anything astronomy tells you!"

Andy Sist

This reminds me of the time I actually saw a particularly dense Internet moron claim Darwin was a failure because he didn't take SCUBA gear with him on the Beagle. :ROFLMAO:

Gus Bovona

Christianist propaganda is sad. Rated SN (Suitable for Nobody). Target anyone lacking thinking skills.
[/parody]

it’s really too easy to parody that, which loosely indicates how vacuous it is.

SteveB

All

It is survival of the fittest minds and we see complexity that can't be Chucksplained by accidents.

Example. 500 known functions of the human liver. How did the liver learn to do chores none of the local junior Darwinists ever heard of?
Show us how the body found a problem and discovered a formula to develop enzymes to solve the problems. (it takes a complex set of proteins to build the enzymes)

The Darwin was not bright enough to calculate math and overcome impossible odds. He never ran tests.
Nobody can demonstrate how RNA survived before inventing a cell membrane for protection.

How did animals survive thrombosis? and blood clotting? The mechanism of coagulation involves activation, adhesion and aggregation of platelets, as well as deposition and maturation of fibrin. lol

During open heart surgery we heparinize and after the case de-heparinize the patient.

Enjoy this one.

Transformation of the Cellular Landscape through a Eukaryotic Cell, by Evan Ingersoll Ingersoll Gael McGill ~ Digizyme's Custom Maya Molecular Software Biología Al Instante

https://gaelmcgill.artstation.com/projects/Pm0JL1

Electric Skeptic

Junior Darwinists not mentally strong enough..........​

So they send slander and "papers" crafted by speculationism.
What is a "junior darwinist"? A child from the central north of Australia? I think they go by 'Darwinite', but I'm not sure. You could ask one, if you didn't want to appear ignorant again.

Electric Skeptic

Oh my. Is this a quote from the OP's esteemed poster?
I don't think it is - I think it's a characterisation of the particularly stupid line like "If you can't tell me how life was created, then you can't possibly comment on evolution".

Gus, of course, may well correct me if I'm wrong here.

Gus Bovona

Oh my. Is this a quote from the OP's esteemed poster?
No, Electric Skeptic has it right immediately below, except, it's how life was created, it's "you can't show me some specific most recent common ancestor, therefore evolution is wrong."

The general principle: an established scientific theory need not have every aspect of it filled in with data; it only needs enough data to make successful predictions.

Authentic Nouveau

Junior Darwinists unable to try to tackle science.

All

All praise
He's found the awful truth
Balthazar
He's found the saucer news

rossum

Our serial speculationistas can't cough up an ancient liver to examine.
Wonderful! As well as all his other many accomplishments AN is not only a fully qualified Haruspex with many years experience in the job, but also has trained many Olympic gold medallists in Haruspexy. How does he find the time?