Just a reminder of how barbaric the insurrection on Jan 6th really was.

shnarkle

You called them barbarians.
Anyone with rudimentary critical thinking skills can see that the Capitol Hill police are voluntarily picking up the barricades and blatantly welcoming these "barbarians" onto the premises. It's a JOKE! I'm being facetious. It's intentionally meant to draw in those who believe that silly narrative. The funny thing is that there are probably some people who want to believe it so badly that they probably do see armed barbarians storming the Capitol and overwhelming the Capitol Hill police.

CrowCross

Anyone with rudimentary critical thinking skills can see that the Capitol Hill police are voluntarily picking up the barricades and blatantly welcoming these "barbarians" onto the premises. It's a JOKE! I'm being facetious. It's intentionally meant to draw in those who believe that silly narrative. The funny thing is that there are probably some people who want to believe it so badly that they probably do see armed barbarians storming the Capitol and overwhelming the Capitol Hill police.
No problem....

Harry Leggs

Wow! A ten second clip of an isolated area of the capitol. This proves that the hours of video showing violent clashes simply didn't happen.
You do know that the Capitol police were ordered to fall back on several occasions, don't you? Could that be what is happening here?
How many FBI guys or FBI informants were in the crowd attempting to instigate and how many BLMs. We know the guy who took the video of Babbit murder was BLM activist. They knew it was coming and did not provide adequate security. Why? Was it by design or incompetence? They also knew Biden won by cheating. Everybody knows that and the evidence keeps mounting and mounting and is ignored.

Authentic Nouveau

How many FBI guys or FBI informants were in the crowd attempting to instigate and how many BLMs. We know the guy who took the video of Babbit murder was BLM activist. They knew it was coming and did not provide adequate security. Why? Was it by design or incompetence? They also knew Biden won by cheating. Everybody knows that and the evidence keeps mounting and mounting and is ignored.
Oh now. That is why they need to "investigate" and make sure the panel can be trusted to protect the Dems.

I suspect the dude who filmed is not in jail. he SOLD the video and i think they tried to get the money from him and maybe even his other video.

Michael R2

How many FBI guys or FBI informants were in the crowd attempting to instigate and how many BLMs.
You tell me. I haven't seen any credible reports of this.
We know the guy who took the video of Babbit murder was BLM activist.
And a self-styled journalist. So what?
They knew it was coming and did not provide adequate security. Why? Was it by design or incompetence?
According to McCarthy, we should already have the answer to those questions. He claimed the commission was unnecessary because the House and Senate committees, along with the FBI investigation were sufficient. Since you're still asking the questions, I would say he was wrong.
They also knew Biden won by cheating. Everybody knows that and the evidence keeps mounting and mounting and is ignored.
Right. The kraken wouldn't make up a single serving of calamari.

Harry Leggs

You tell me. I haven't seen any credible reports of this.
It would make no difference. Look at your response below. A confirmed BLM activist gets on camera the murder of Babbitt and you say so what. How much do you have to ignore here. The fact he was BLM and the fact a female was murdered and you say so what. You do know Babbitts coroner report list the cause of death as homicide and you could care less. Just think if that would have been a black unarmed female shot by a white cop caught on camera there would have been riots all across the country. But there was not. The problem with this country is the left and leftists politicians who run leftists hellholes. Now you have a stooge as President who does not even know what is going on and you could care less. Congratulations>the border is open and illegals are flooding the country and you could care less. Don't care about kids of the depraved country you and the left are leaving them. Perhaps your offspring will be slaves. Great legacy
And a self-styled journalist. So what?
BLM member and if there is one there is more.
According to McCarthy, we should already have the answer to those questions. He claimed the commission was unnecessary because the House and Senate committees, along with the FBI investigation were sufficient.
Really? Why is that? How about independent of the FBI? I want to know how many FBI instigators were in the crowd and how much of an influence they had and what were they doing there in the first place. I want to know why there was inadequate security.
Since you're still asking the questions, I would say he was wrong.

Right. The kraken wouldn't make up a single serving of calamari.
I don't know what that means but it sounds like you are dismissing Dems cheating at the election with a hand wave and that tells me you have your head shoved where the sun does not shine or do not care. The world knows. That is why Biden is considered a fraud and always will be on account of the facts. Biden victory is pyrrhic and garbage. That is why they had Jan. 6. Dems cheating and the evidence is overwhelming. That is why you guys believe in moral relativity and double standards. Anything to win.

Last edited:

BMS

Oh I dont know, J K Rowling seems to be getting death treats from trans activists every day now. They carry kill J K Rowling banners at marches and assault women.
Not sure Capitol Hill is such big news

Michael R2

It would make no difference. Look at your response below. A confirmed BLM activist gets on camera the murder of Babbitt and you say so what.
A BLM supporter at least. My so what was in regards to his presence, not to the shooting.
How much do you have to ignore here. The fact he was BLM and the fact a female was murdered and you say so what. You do know Babbitts coroner report list the cause of death as homicide and you could care less.
That's an assumption on your part which is totally incorrect.
Just think if that would have been a black unarmed female shot by a white cop caught on camera there would have been riots all across the country. But there was not. The problem with this country is the left and leftists politicians who run leftists hellholes. Now you have a stooge as President who does not even know what is going on and you could care less. Congratulations>the border is open and illegals are flooding the country and you could care less. Don't care about kids of the depraved country you and the left are leaving them. Perhaps your offspring will be slaves. Great legacy
If it had been a black female trying to crawl into the chamber, my reaction would be the same. It's a shame she's dead, but her actions precipitated the events.
BLM member and if there is one there is more.
An unfounded assumption.
Really? Why is that? How about independent of the FBI? I want to know how many FBI instigators were in the crowd and how much of an influence they had and what were they doing there in the first place. I want to know why there was inadequate security.
So who do you recommend for this investigation?
I don't know what that means but it sounds like you are dismissing Dems cheating at the election with a hand wave and that tells me you have your head shoved where the sun does not shine or do not care. The world knows. That is why Biden is considered a fraud and always will be on account of the facts. Biden victory is pyrrhic and garbage. That is why they had Jan. 6. Dems cheating and the evidence is overwhelming. That is why you guys believe in moral relativity and double standards. Anything to win.
Show me some bloody evidence then. Something that can actually be verified. All I've seen so far are unsubstantiated allegations. I'm sure you believe there was fraud, but your belief is not sufficient to convince me. I've been seeing and reading about this massive evidence since election day. I'm tired of seeing the same old tired arguments being constantly retreaded. Show me something new. Show me something that will actually change my mind (and yes, that is possible).

Michael R2

I had no problem with his clothing choice either, it's just that shooting thing...
With all the cameras and recorders that were there, it was almost inevitable that someone would record it. There may have been other videos, but I'm not aware of any.

Furion

With all the cameras and recorders that were there, it was almost inevitable that someone would record it. There may have been other videos, but I'm not aware of any.
Sorry, it was a sarcasm fail.

I could care less about whining liberals calling a mostly peaceful protest an "insurrection."

And when you're done examining, you'll find some more violent dummies, and a cop who shoots people.

Michael R2

Sorry, it was a sarcasm fail.
Thanks. Your post makes much more sense now.
I could care less about whining liberals calling a mostly peaceful protest an "insurrection."

And when you're done examining, you'll find some more violent dummies, and a cop who shoots people.
I've always seen it as a protest that turned into a riot. Unfortunately, that has become all too common in America recently.
If any evidence of planning can be demonstrated, I will alter that perception a bit.

vibise

All of the arrests, NONE carried a firearm.
not true

Conservative social media posts misleadingly claim the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was not an “armed” insurrection, citing FBI testimony that no guns were seized from suspects that day. But 23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault — including a loaded handgun found on a man arrested on Capitol grounds.