Just a reminder of how barbaric the insurrection on Jan 6th really was.

Reepicheep

To make their voices and opions heard.
Do you believe Trump supporters were morally justified in using violence to make their voices heard? By storming the Capitol Building, were they trying to stop the Electoral College vote count, thereby stopping Biden from being declared the victor in the election?

Gondwanaland

The difference is that on Jan 6 the insurrectionists brought weapons and timed their attack to coincide with election certification in an effort to stop that process.
Except they didnt bring weapons - in fact I don't think a single gun was ever seen (outside of the one used by police to murder Ashli Babbitt), which is why I laugh heartily at this "insurrection" BS.

And certainly, their protest about election certification was held while election certification was going on...... just like leftists protesting the G6/7/8 summits tend to occur when those summits are happening. It's almost like that tends to be how things work. Duh.

Gondwanaland

Do you believe Trump supporters were morally justified in using violence to make their voices heard? By storming the Capitol Building, were they trying to stop the Electoral College vote count, thereby stopping Biden from being declared the victor in the election?
As justified as the kavanaugh protestors who stormed the capitol and scotus buildings, or the climate prktestors that AOC helped storm the Capitol to protest and occupy Pelosi's offices.

If you insist on quotemining my posts any further in responses instead of replying to their entirety, you will be put on my ignore list as a dishonest interlocutor.

Reepicheep

As justified as the kavanaugh protestors who stormed the capitol and scotus buildings, or the climate prktestors that AOC helped storm the Capitol to protest and occupy Pelosi's offices.
Do you believe that all the protesters who stormed the Capitol Building on January 6th should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law?

Furion

The Republicans have had ample opportunity to prove their claim that the election was stolen from Trump. For example, they filed at least 86 lawsuits and lost every one (the one lawsuit they won was overturned on appeal). If Republicans have evidence of voter fraud, then why don't they present it?

Demanding election audits, even though there is absolutely no evidence of widespread election fraud, seems like a fishing expedition to me.
The democrats have freaked out over audits and investigations.

Just let them happen and let the truth prevail.

You whining about it, as a Canadian, is pathetic.

vibise

Except they didnt bring weapons - in fact I don't think a single gun was ever seen (outside of the one used by police to murder Ashli Babbitt), which is why I laugh heartily at this "insurrection" BS.

And certainly, their protest about election certification was held while election certification was going on...... just like leftists protesting the G6/7/8 summits tend to occur when those summits are happening. It's almost like that tends to be how things work. Duh.
At least one gun was confiscated, and the rioters brought and used other weapons to beat officers and to break into buildings. They also brought propellants like bear spray which they used to disable police.

Gus Bovona

That's real simple. Give Giuliani an open forum that is televised, let him present all this evidence. Let him hang himself along with Trump and the Rep party. Since you , Biden and the Dems believes that it was a fair and honest election you have nothing to worry about. But amazing most dems refuses to consider this.
Hey, TWM, mind if I weigh in here?

Not only does no one has to give Giuliani a thing in order for him to have an open forum, but he's already done it. All he has to do is to hold a press conference, which he has already done. Or, he could post his evidence online. Nothing has to be given to him for him to do that.

And, in the opinion of many, he did hang himself by those press conferences, as well as his legal filings that has gotten his law license suspended.

Gus Bovona

My pet peeve with the Republicans and the conservatives is that they don't fight. Since the majority of them are Christians they don't believe in violence. BLM and antifa are the Democrats strong arm.. They basically traded the clan for them.. BLM and antifa are they equivalent of political gangs that roam South and Central America. Some things are worth fighting for , and this country is worth fighting for. And sometimes violence needs to be met with violence.
That's fine, but that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about something that either changed your mind, or caused you to re-consider a position, or caused you to modify a position slightly, **in what we were talking about.**

If you don't want to (and I'm not assuming that), that's fine. No pressure.

Gus Bovona

I
As to unifying the country, I gave you my idea as to what would work best. This is based on what I hear people speak about and their biggest pet peeve.
. It has to do with the election and their feelings that the election was stolen. You say Trump started the rhetoric and now the solution is to have Trump retract his rhetoric. What if he refuses to? Do we now just sit and wait? Is Biden helpless the do anything? The solution is to prove Trump Giuliani and the Republican's claimed that the election was stolen false.
Can you name your best example of one state or locality in which fraud has been claimed and what evidence in that case you would have to see in order to accept that that election wasn't fraudulent?

shnarkle

Yet you can't link to it?
I provided quotes and the link to the quotes provided.
And just to be clear, we're talking about a quote from a court document
Yep. Read it again.
that identifies some people as FBI informants.
After you read the court document, read this:

Note it is well documented with footnotes from court documents, etc.

Gus Bovona

I provided quotes and the link to the quotes provided.

Yep. Read it again.
The whole document the confirmation that some people are identified as FBI informants - I can tell that from what I've scanned of that document. So exactly which pages should I read? It would be nonsensical to read the whole thing when only some portion of it is the actual part that confirms those people being FBI informants.

So, which part should I read? Which pages?
After you read the court document, read this:

Note it is well documented with footnotes from court documents, etc.
What am I looking for in this document?

shnarkle

The whole document the confirmation that some people are identified as FBI informants - I can tell that from what I've scanned
No you can't.
So exactly which pages should I read?
Read all of them. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid you might learn something? You obviously have nothing better to do.
It would be nonsensical to read the whole thing
It's nonsensical to continue with this when you are incapable of noting that the ring leader of this whole conspiracy has never been indicted and is continuing to walk free while people who didn't do anything are still in jail.

Gus Bovona

No you can't.
Logic says I can. If the whole thing confirms the claim, and my scanning ID's one section that isn't about confirming your claim, then the whole thing is not about confirming the claim.
Read all of them. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid you might learn something? You obviously have nothing better to do.
I'm not going to spend my time reading sections that don't apply to your claim when it is vastly easier for you to merely tell me which section is relevant.

What are *you* afraid of by not telling me which section to read?

Whateverman

Just a reminder of how barbaric the BLM riots in Seattle really are:

ps. the above is just as honest as this thread's OP is.

shnarkle

Logic says I can.
Go for it. Let's see your logic. So far, you are unable to note that the ring leader is walking free. The evidence is overwhelming, and yet you need to be spoon fed the facts only to then claim that you don't see what's being presented. You want quotes, I presented quotes. You want links, so I present you with links. Now you want it all explained to you when the evidence is right there in front of you.

Look at the video again, and note that the Capitol Hill police are removing the barricades themselves, and even though they as well as the FBI were well aware of the crowds that would be arriving, they declined to reinforce them. Have you seen all the selfies those barbarians took with those same smiling Capitol Hill police?

Show us anything similar from last summer's "peaceful protests". Show us the smiling faces of business owners who are no longer in business because they're building's were destroyed by looting and fires.

I'm in no way defending those who marched into the Capitol on Jan 6th, but to refer to it as an insurrection or treason is preposterous when the ring leader has yet to be indicted and is still walking free. Again, the FBI's own documents confirm this fact.

The FBI has no case if they can't put the ring leader behind bars.

Towerwatchman

Hey, TWM, mind if I weigh in here?

Not only does no one has to give Giuliani a thing in order for him to have an open forum, but he's already done it. All he has to do is to hold a press conference, which he has already done. Or, he could post his evidence online. Nothing has to be given to him for him to do that.

And, in the opinion of many, he did hang himself by those press conferences, as well as his legal filings that has gotten his law license suspended.
Correction , try the case in an open televised forum

Towerwatchman

Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election? And, if so, are you willing to murder your fellow Americans, if that's what it takes to remove Biden from office and install Trump in the White House?
Maybe the question should be asked to the Democrats, who now have a strong arm call call BLM and antifa Who intimidate people who disagrees with the Democrats.
As to removing Biden that will cause more harm than good. At this time the best thing is to leave him where he is and let him continue to ruin the country and sink as he is doing now. If he keeps his current path of stupidity the 2022 elections will go to the Republicans and the White House in 2024