Just a reminder of how barbaric the insurrection on Jan 6th really was.

Gus Bovona

Go for it. Let's see your logic.
Are you kidding? My logic for my claim - not the one you apparently think I made - is directly after the quoted word "logic" and which you didn't see fit for some reason to include when quoting me.

So far, you are unable to note that the ring leader is walking free. The evidence is overwhelming, and yet you need to be spoon fed the facts only to then claim that you don't see what's being presented. You want quotes, I presented quotes. You want links, so I present you with links. Now you want it all explained to you when the evidence is right there in front of you.
No it isn't, and you could easily resolve this whole thing by merely quoting the section of the court document that identifies people as FBI informants. Because you won't do this, I'm beginning to suspect that you know it actually isn't there in that court document. But, again, you could destroy that suspicion by quoting the section.

BTW, I'm happy to admit that a court document demonstrates that some people are FBI informants. I have no dog in that fight (was that mixing metaphors?) - the FBI uses informants all the time. So I'm not fighting that, I just don't want to read an entire court document, especially since I did a search for the word "informant" in the document and the search came up empty.
Look at the video again, and note that the Capitol Hill police are removing the barricades themselves, and even though they as well as the FBI were well aware of the crowds that would be arriving, they declined to reinforce them. Have you seen all the selfies those barbarians took with those same smiling Capitol Hill police?

Show us anything similar from last summer's "peaceful protests". Show us the smiling faces of business owners who are no longer in business because they're building's were destroyed by looting and fires.

I'm in no way defending those who marched into the Capitol on Jan 6th, but to refer to it as an insurrection or treason is preposterous when the ring leader has yet to be indicted and is still walking free. Again, the FBI's own documents confirm this fact.

The FBI has no case if they can't put the ring leader behind bars.
Nothing about court documents identifying someone as an FBI informant in the above. And, ironically, I did read that.

Gus Bovona

Correction , try the case in an open televised forum
So wait, that means that Giuliani could present all the evidence he has by himself. This evidence would, to any rational and fair person, absolutely blow the lid off of the 2020 election, and yet he just sits on it? I'm beginning to suspect that he doesn't actually have any evidence and that he's just committing political propaganda. Now, he could disprove that by actually presenting all his evidence. But he doesn't.

Or, has he already released all this evidence? If so, where is it? Hopefully it would be online somewhere.

Towerwatchman

Biden and Harris have always said they trusted the science and would take the advice of medical experts. Both also said they did not trust Trump's pronouncements on medical issues.

There is a great regional disparity in vaccination rates. So while my county is at the very high end, counties in Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana are at the low end, and this includes majority white counties.
The CDC figures are national totals.
Biden and Harris have always said they trusted the science and would take the advice of medical experts. Both also said they did not trust Trump's pronouncements on medical issues.
They said that sometimes in the videos after gaslighting, the topic. Why did they call it Trump's vaccine , why did they politicize the vaccine,? And now it backfires on them.

Towerwatchman

So wait, that means that Giuliani could present all the evidence he has by himself. This evidence would, to any rational and fair person, absolutely blow the lid off of the 2020 election, and yet he just sits on it? I'm beginning to suspect that he doesn't actually have any evidence and that he's just committing political propaganda. Now, he could disprove that by actually presenting all his evidence. But he doesn't.

Or, has he already released all this evidence? If so, where is it? Hopefully it would be online somewhere.
You asked what would it take to put an end to this.
Allow Giuliani to try the case in an open forum televised so the whole nation can see the evidence and how it is debated. Similar to OJ's trail. Satisfy the question once and for all, =was the election stolen. I don't know if his evidence is going to blow the lid off the election or not, but that's irrelevant to the objective =, it's to settled the issue. What I find rather odd is that the Democrats refused to. And It will always feed the suspicion that something is being hidden.
And again at this point I really don't care, If the country believes that the next election is fair we will have peaceful transition of power , if they feel that they had their elections stolen again I'm afraid we are going to see violence.

Towerwatchman

This does not support your claim that Biden is "ruining" the country.

Have you conceded that you can't support it? It sure looks that way...

expand...
Repost .
Gasoline prices up,groceries are up, inflation up, the deficit out of control, racial tensions high, the Border oh I'm sorry there is no Southern border, International foes know they can step all over him, paying people to stay home when there is work, the vaccines exist because of trump, oil dependence agai

Harry Leggs

No you can't.

Read all of them. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid you might learn something? You obviously have nothing better to do.

It's nonsensical to continue with this when you are incapable of noting that the ring leader of this whole conspiracy has never been indicted and is continuing to walk free while people who didn't do anything are still in jail.
Gus is a waste of time. Kinda like that guy at work that never learns anything although at least they try. Not so with Gus.

Towerwatchman

That's fine, but that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about something that either changed your mind, or caused you to re-consider a position, or caused you to modify a position slightly, **in what we were talking about.**

If you don't want to (and I'm not assuming that), that's fine. No pressure.
Why don't you go first

Towerwatchman

Can you name your best example of one state or locality in which fraud has been claimed and what evidence in that case you would have to see in order to accept that that election wasn't fraudulent?
And what would that prove. You think that argument would have helped Ted Bundy in his murder case.

Backup

As justified as the kavanaugh protestors who stormed the capitol and scotus buildings, or the climate prktestors that AOC helped storm the Capitol to protest and occupy Pelosi's offices.

If you insist on quotemining my posts any further in responses instead of replying to their entirety, you will be put on my ignore list as a dishonest interlocutor.
Maybe the question should be asked to the Democrats, who now have a strong arm call call BLM and antifa Who intimidate people who disagrees with the Democrats.
As to removing Biden that will cause more harm than good. At this time the best thing is to leave him where he is and let him continue to ruin the country and sink as he is doing now. If he keeps his current path of stupidity the 2022 elections will go to the Republicans and the White House in 2024
I’m sympathetic to peaceful BLM demonstrations, but have never supported AntiFa or any kind of distraction of property.

There are many here on this forum that are Jan. 6 apologists.

Gus Bovona

Allow Giuliani to try the case in an open forum televised so the whole nation can see the evidence and how it is debated. Similar to OJ's trail. Satisfy the question once and for all, =was the election stolen. I don't know if his evidence is going to blow the lid off the election or not, but that's irrelevant to the objective =, it's to settled the issue. What I find rather odd is that the Democrats refused to. And It will always feed the suspicion that something is being hidden.
And again at this point I really don't care, If the country believes that the next election is fair we will have peaceful transition of power , if they feel that they had their elections stolen again I'm afraid we are going to see violence.
What is the advantage to having an open televised forum over Giuliani merely presenting all his evidence by himself?

And why does Giuliani have to wait for an open forum before he presents all his evidence?

Gus Bovona

Why don't you go first
I said I am fine with going first, but only after you tell me that you have something identified that you will provide after I go first. And it can't be just some complaint like your earlier attempt about Republicans, it has to be something that you and I were talking about and which your original stance on it has shifted, modified, or is something that you are re-considering, etc.

Do you have something identified like that?

Backup

Nobody is stopping him from releasing his imagined “evidence.”

Gus Bovona

And what would that prove. You think that argument would have helped Ted Bundy in his murder case.
This solution of yours,
The solution is to prove Trump Giuliani and the Republican's claimed that the election was stolen false.
is meaningless if you can't state what would be proof in your opinion - that is, what evidence would you have to see in order to conclude that the election wasn't stolen?

Towerwatchman

Before January 6th there were multiple videos on YouTube of Guliani presenting his cases before Republican legislature in different states, they were several hours each, in some Giuliani made a very good case. With the exception of one, which is in poor condition, the others have been taken down and deemed misinformation. Very difficult to find anything online these days that isn't either labeled misinformation when it counters Democrats or favors Republicans or pro democrat material.

For instance I went on Googled to find the number of early voting days Texas has, I use multiple sentences in the search box in order to find it. What I got was multiple pages explaining how the new Texas laws are racist, disenfranchising blacks, unfair, Etc. That was not my question. Oddly I found nothing that states how many early voting days Texas has.
What a coincidence.

Gus Bovona

Before January 6th there were multiple videos on YouTube of Guliani presenting his cases before Republican legislature in different states, they were several hours each, in some Giuliani made a very good case. With the exception of one, which is in poor condition, the others have been taken down and deemed misinformation. Very difficult to find anything online these days that isn't either labeled misinformation when it counters Democrats or favors Republicans or pro democrat material.

For instance I went on Googled to find the number of early voting days Texas has, I use multiple sentences in the search box in order to find it. What I got was multiple pages explaining how the new Texas laws are racist, disenfranchising blacks, unfair, Etc. That was not my question. Oddly I found nothing that states how many early voting days Texas has.
What a coincidence.
Giuliani can't create a web site and put up all his videos and evidence on his own?