Just a reminder of how barbaric the insurrection on Jan 6th really was.

Gus Bovona

For instance I went on Googled to find the number of early voting days Texas has, I use multiple sentences in the search box in order to find it. What I got was multiple pages explaining how the new Texas laws are racist, disenfranchising blacks, unfair, Etc. That was not my question. Oddly I found nothing that states how many early voting days Texas has.
What a coincidence.
Really? When I typed "early voting days in Texas" into DuckDuckGo (my search engine) and the absolute first hit was https://www.votetexas.gov/voting/when.html which shows that the first day for early voting in person in Texas for the November 2021 election is Oct. 18.

Backup

Before January 6th there were multiple videos on YouTube of Guliani presenting his cases before Republican legislature in different states, they were several hours each, in some Giuliani made a very good case. With the exception of one, which is in poor condition, the others have been taken down and deemed misinformation. Very difficult to find anything online these days that isn't either labeled misinformation when it counters Democrats or favors Republicans or pro democrat material.
There is nothing to stop these imagined brilliant defenses of Trump’s win from being posted on countless websites for everyone to see.

how many thousands of web hosting companies are there? How many are owned by Trump cultists?

Your excuses for not being able to make your case are pitiful.

Electric Skeptic

I
As to unifying the country, I gave you my idea as to what would work best.
And I already told you it wouldn't work. You simply ignored my question. If Giuliani presented all of his evidence and it was all debunked, do you think Trump would come out and say "Well, I guess I was mistaken. No fraud after all."? Or would he continue to maintain there was fraud, and the debunking was fraudulent, or didn't explain the discrepancies, or something? Please address this question.
This is based on what I hear people speak about and their biggest pet peeve.
. It has to do with the election and their feelings that the election was stolen. You say Trump started the rhetoric and now the solution is to have Trump retract his rhetoric. What if he refuses to? Do we now just sit and wait?
Yes, we do. That's the position he has put us in. Yet again, what could anyone else in Biden's position do?
Is Biden helpless the do anything?
See above. And please address that question.
The solution is to prove Trump Giuliani and the Republican's claimed that the election was stolen false.
That has already been done, repeatedly. Every single agency that investigated the claims found them to be unfounded. Not a single agency said there was something to Trump's claims.
We've done it many on other debates on this forum. We Post our evidence for everyone to read and discuss.
And how many people are ever convinced by the evidence the other side produces?
The same can be done here otherwise, shall we sit and wait for Trump to do something? If recall presidents do things to resolve problems, not point the finger at someone as the cause and say they can't do anything until that person takes it back. What if Trump says "no take backs."
Same question - what could anyone in Biden's position do? It is completely on Trump and his supporters. He created the divide; only he can heal it, and only by admitting his lies about election fraud.
BTW Trump has been quiet for months.
He's been quieter than he was, but he's not been quiet. And we don't need him to be quiet. We need him to come out and admit his lies and - for a change - do something for America instead of himself.

Whateverman

Repost .
Gasoline prices up,groceries are up, inflation up, the deficit out of control, racial tensions high, the Border oh I'm sorry there is no Southern border, International foes know they can step all over him, paying people to stay home when there is work, the vaccines exist because of trump, oil dependence agai
Yes, just repost every point I've already responded to, as if I never said anything at all.

You're a dishonest "Christian".

Electric Skeptic

Again, If Jan 6th was an insurrection, the last year of BLM/Antifa was not just an insurrection but a nation-wide rebellion, complete with secession attempts. You don't get to have it both ways.
I know you're determined to bring in red herrings, but I'm not interested. January 6th was an insurrection and I'm not interested in discussing anything else.

Electric Skeptic

The democrats have freaked out over audits and investigations.
Blatantly false.
Just let them happen and let the truth prevail.
They have happened - repeatedly - and the truth has prevailed. Two (or was it three) separate audits in AZ, and the Republicans still don't believe that the election there was fair. They don't want audits and investigations - they want to hear that they are right, regardless of the truth.

Towerwatchman

Un
I’m sympathetic to peaceful BLM demonstrations, but have never supported AntiFa or any kind of distraction of property.

There are many here on this forum that are Jan. 6 apologists.
I met many of those peaceful protesters. They were carrying pipes, knives and bats. And that was a testament to thier stupidity, one does not show up to a gun fight with pipes, bats, and knives.

Towerwatchman

What is the advantage to having an open televised forum over Giuliani merely presenting all his evidence by himself?

And why does Giuliani have to wait for an open forum before he presents all his evidence?
No one can claim that anything was hidden, both rep and dem, why = because the topic will be tried in the open and televised

Backup

Un

I met many of those peaceful protesters. They were carrying pipes, knives and bats. And that was a testament to thier stupidity, one does not show up to a gun fight with pipes, bats, and knives.
So you think all those peaceful grannies upset about kids with cap guns getting shot by cops had pipe bombs in their purses?

I said I didn’t support AntiFa, or the destruction of property. I’ve also said that most of the people that went to Trump’s whine fest on Jan. 6th weren’t involved in the insurrection.

Right-wingers are so disingenuous.

Gus Bovona

No one can claim that anything was hidden, both rep and dem, why = because the topic will be tried in the open and televised
First of all, I'm assuming what you wrote is the answer to my first question. Let me know if that's not correct.

No one could claim that anything was hidden if Giuliani merely posted his evidence up to his web site, either. If he posts the evidence that is sufficient to make the case that the election was stolen, then it's done, and he has the ability to do that, nothing is stopping him.

Gus Bovona

Rather do it my way.
You're being cryptic. Do you mean Giuliani would rather do it his way, or you would rather do it his way, or your way?

And there's no reason to do it the way of the open televised forum you're suggesting, at least until you identify some advantage it would have, other than, "I just want to do it this way."

Towerwatchman

Really? When I typed "early voting days in Texas" into DuckDuckGo (my search engine) and the absolute first hit was https://www.votetexas.gov/voting/when.html which shows that the first day for early voting in person in Texas for the November 2021 election is Oct. 18.
Did I write duck duck go or google? I know there exist other none left leaning sites. The point is that these "nonbias platforms" cater to th he left

Gus Bovona

The solution is to prove Trump Giuliani and the Republican's claimed that the election was stolen false.
Even Trump's own Justice Department under William Barr, of all people, said they could find no evidence that election fraud happen on any significant scale.

And, it's not up to anyone to prove that an election wasn't stolen, it's up to the people who think it's stolen to prove that it was. That's why there are lawful procedures in place to challenge election results, and laws can be passed to change election procedures. Of course, we still continually monitor elections to make sure procedures are the best, we keep looking for improvements, etc.

Gus Bovona

Did I write duck duck go or google? I know there exist other none left leaning sites. The point is that these "nonbias platforms" cater to th he left
You're missing the point. I easily found a web site ***from the government of the state of texas, as authoritative a source as possible,*** that shows the early voting schedule. That's all I'm saying. You said you couldn't find it, I said I found it. That's all.

Do you doubt that my link is an authoritative, state government web site? It says "Powered by the Texas Secretary of State." If you think it's a fraudulent web site, please tell the real Sec of State in Texas that someone is impersonating them and should be shut down and prosecuted.

Last edited:

vibise

The CDC figures are national totals.

They said that sometimes in the videos after gaslighting, the topic. Why did they call it Trump's vaccine , why did they politicize the vaccine,? And now it backfires on them.
It is easy to find the county-level vaccination totals.

So, you say that Harris and Biden disparaged the vaccine as the "Trump vaccine", but Dems are getting vaccinated at high levels, while it is the RW conservatives who are refusing to get vaccinated. Are you saying that RW conservatives are listening to what you claim Biden and Harris said?

I do not get your argument. Why are RW conservatives not getting vaccinated? Who are they listening to?

Gus Bovona

What's hilarious in your comment is that DuckDuckGo is a search engine that specifically **doesn't** take the users' history into account when presenting results, it's as neutral as it can be, so there's no chance of getting lefty bias in your search results. Or righty bias, for that matter. From DuckDuckGo's info pages:
Because we don’t know anything about you, and therefore don't even have the capacity to alter individual results based on your search history, you also don’t have to worry about the “filter bubble” on DuckDuckGo Search, which is the manipulation of your search results based on a personal profile about you.

Towerwatchman

Yes, just repost every point I've already responded to, as if I never said anything at all.

You're a dishonest "Christian".
You responded true. And? Does not change the fact that gas is up $1+. Supply and demand dictates the price on an open market. It cost approx 5.50 to pump a barrel through the pipeline. Now it cost approx 13.00 to move the same barrel by rail. Shutting down the pipeline did not stop the flow of oil, but raised the price of oil. Ruming the oil by rail raised the carbon footprint by 300%. What good did it serve to shut down the pipeline? OH oil futures shot up.

vibise

Repost .
Gasoline prices up,groceries are up, inflation up, the deficit out of control, racial tensions high, the Border oh I'm sorry there is no Southern border, International foes know they can step all over him, paying people to stay home when there is work, the vaccines exist because of trump, oil dependence agai
POTUS has no real control over gas prices, as shown under Trump.
Inflation is not up significantly.
Deficit went out of control under Trump and previous GOP administrations.
Racial tensions become high when a black POTUS is maligned, and when police mistreatment of blacks is not acknowledged by the RW.
Who says there is no southern border.
International foes were really unhappy when Biden won.
Red States that cut unemployment benefits did not see any real increase in employment.
Yes, vaccine development was sped up due to Trump, but the GOP does not advocate for vaccination without caveats.