Just a reminder of how barbaric the insurrection on Jan 6th really was.

shnarkle

and you’ve made none.

This is a discussion forum, not a homework site. Back up your own claims with specific, not reading assignments.
And like the rest of those who can't come up with anything better than petulant trolling, you're also "Ignored".

vibise

News reports today say that two additional police officers who defended the Capital on Jan 6 have committed suicide, bringing the total to 4. This was obviously a very traumatic experience for them, and more should be done to provide support for these police, who are also having to endure vilification from the RW.

Electric Skeptic

No you cant have it both ways.
Since I've nowhere tried to, irrelevant.

As pointed out to you, it is quite evident that half your country doesnt agree with your half however convinced you are to be able to speak for the whole country.
What are you talking about? You make no sense.

How many got killed? At least no where near as many as in pro-choice abortion.
You guys make such a disproportionate deal of it
Once again you come out with a remark from nowhere that is completely irrelevant to the post you purport to be replying to.

Backup

Speaking of Jan. 6. We have four cop suicides related to capitol police (?). What is up with that and is it all really suicide?

What are you insinuating? That these deaths were murder?

I always find it amusing to look up you people's links

NTD.com stands for New Tang Dynasty, and is produced by the Falun Gong cult.

Whateverman

News reports today say that two additional police officers who defended the Capital on Jan 6 have committed suicide, bringing the total to 4. This was obviously a very traumatic experience for them, and more should be done to provide support for these police, who are also having to endure vilification from the RW.
I think we should be careful of attributing the deaths mainly to the insurrection. It can have played a part, but officers have tough jobs in general, and job-trauma is not uncommon.

At this point, we don't can't tell whether the Jan 6 riot was causative, or catalytic...

Michael R2

I think we should be careful of attributing the deaths mainly to the insurrection. It can have played a part, but officers have tough jobs in general, and job-trauma is not uncommon.

At this point, we don't can't tell whether the Jan 6 riot was causative, or catalytic...
At first glance, it would seem there is probably a connection. Whether it is the events of the day, or the pressures presented to a reduced force after the fact, or even the general tone of far too many critics of the Capitol Police, a lot of pressure is being put on them. Unless there is a note, it will be hard not to place the blame on that day and what has followed.

Whateverman

At first glance, it would seem there is probably a connection. Whether it is the events of the day, or the pressures presented to a reduced force after the fact, or even the general tone of far too many critics of the Capitol Police, a lot of pressure is being put on them. Unless there is a note, it will be hard not to place the blame on that day and what has followed.
I would be curious to know what their jobs had involved up to that day.

But I know what you mean.

Backup

Yes.