Just FYI…

DeSanto

Voting Systems Used Across the Country Have Functionality to Create Ballots and Fill Them Out.

Why Are They Allowed?

This past week auditors in New Mexico identified that the voting systems used in the counties under review have the ability to fill in ballots. This was noted in the presentation before officials in Otero County, New Mexico. We then learned earlier today that a prior New York state investigation identified malicious code that could do this.

In addition to this, we identified other system issues within the voting systems. According to the Dominion website, its election system has the ability to print ballots.

The feature is explained in the Dominion Voting Systems manual on page 30 HERE.

Voting Systems Used Across the Country Have Functionality to Create Ballots and Fill Them Out.

Why Are They Allowed?

This past week auditors in New Mexico identified that the voting systems used in the counties under review have the ability to fill in ballots. This was noted in the presentation before officials in Otero County, New Mexico. We then learned earlier today that a prior New York state investigation identified malicious code that could do this.

In addition to this, we identified other system issues within the voting systems. According to the Dominion website, its election system has the ability to print ballots.

The feature is explained in the Dominion Voting Systems manual on page 30 HERE.

This sounds like hunter laptop story. They claimed there was no story but then admit there was a story. Leftists are evil

I suppose if a person were a bit stupid and didn't know much about testing the set up of a complex computer system they might fall for the idea that functionality designed to ensure that the system is working properly is in fact a flaw in the system. They would have to be properly stupid though.

I suppose if a person were a bit stupid and didn't know much about testing the set up of a complex computer system they might fall for the idea that functionality designed to ensure that the system is working properly is in fact a flaw in the system. They would have to be properly stupid though.
And why should we trust the people who run the tests?

Are you so smart that you know that functionality can't be misused? Do you work for Dominion?

And why should we trust the people who run the tests?

Testing of systems like this would invite all the candidates in the election where the system is being used to submit data to test the system to their satisfaction. So, if you don't trust the candidate that you're voting for then maybe you shouldn't be voting for them!

Testing of systems like this would invite all the candidates in the election where the system is being used to submit data to test the system to their satisfaction. So, if you don't trust the candidate that you're voting for then maybe you shouldn't be voting for them!
Since you are not a US resident, you may be unaware that the states use a number of different systems. And since you are not a US resident I seriously doubt if you have any first hand knowledge of this. I am not convinced of your knowledge of the process.

Are you so smart that you know that functionality can't be misused? Do you work for Dominion?

No, I don't work for Dominion. But, I have spent the last 20 years designing and building complex data systems. These sorts of system testing environments are constructed to be as transparent as possible.

There are a number of mechanisms that can be used to ensure the functionality can't be misused, such as making all of your data points have some point of improbable commonality, i.e. all of the products must have the same name and that name is a little ridiculous and the test won't work unless the products are names as such. Similar such things could be done for a voting system - such as ensuring all of the voters have the same name or some such.

Or, and this one is my favourite, have the system only accept data from a known source when in testing mode. Once the system is in live mode the test data source can't be used.

There are loads of other techniques that can be used, and I'd imagine that Dominion keeps the ones that their using as a closely guarded secret.

No, I don't work for Dominion. But, I have spent the last 20 years designing and building complex data systems. These sorts of system testing environments are constructed to be as transparent as possible.

There are a number of mechanisms that can be used to ensure the functionality can't be misused, such as making all of your data points have some point of improbable commonality, i.e. all of the products must have the same name and that name is a little ridiculous and the test won't work unless the products are names as such. Similar such things could be done for a voting system - such as ensuring all of the voters have the same name or some such.

Or, and this one is my favourite, have the system only accept data from a known source when in testing mode. Once the system is in live mode the test data source can't be used.

There are loads of other techniques that can be used, and I'd imagine that Dominion keeps the ones that their using as a closely guarded secret.
So you have a generic concept of how things should work, but no specific knowledge of any particular system that is being used in the US.

So you don't know how Dominion machine work but have a grasp of the general concept. Could you be an "expert" witness on the workings of Dominion voting machines in a court of law? If not thank you for your opinion.

So you don't know how Dominion machine work but have a grasp of the general concept. Could you be an "expert" witness on the workings of Dominion voting machines in a court of law? If not thank you for your opinion.

I have been used an independent expert witness in two cases involving data systems - neither of which I had detailed knowledge of. But I understand how things should be done in terms of general concepts and best practice.

So, yes I could be an expert witness in the working of Dominion voting machines. Although it should be noted that I am British, and I don't know if that would preclude me from being an expert witness I the US (I guess it probably would).

Then you would know what a frog is. Can you tell us about the frogs?

I
I have been used an independent expert witness in two cases involving data systems - neither of which I had detailed knowledge of. But I understand how things should be done in terms of general concepts and best practice.

So, yes I could be an expert witness in the working of Dominion voting machines. Although it should be noted that I am British, and I don't know if that would preclude me from being an expert witness I the US (I guess it probably would).
Witness testimony…

The Pinion Post reports:

Erin Clements was joined by her husband, David Clements, and expert witness Jeffrey Landberg, who was involved in finding apparent fraudulent activity in Antrim County, Michigan, during the 2020 election. Landberg has been helping with the data side of the audit after Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of EchoMail, Inc. was intimidated out of participating in the audit by “threats from up high” from Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives.

David Clements opened up his testimony on the apparent fraud by saying, “We’re told that the Lord abhors inaccurate weights and measures. What we’re finding is inaccuracy after inaccuracy after inaccuracy.” He added, “You have a potential crime scene in Otero County.
Clements said, “It appears you’re being held at gunpoint.” He said the County is a casualty of “lawfare” from “Congress and a bunch of operatives.”

Landberg echoed David Clements’ sentiments, saying, “If you even question election integrity, you get canceled.”

There were project files missing for the 2020 election in Otero County, according to Landberg. The voting machine company, Dominion Voting Systems, came out to “service” the units in June 2021, according to Otero County Clerk Robyn Holmes. Landberg concluded that Dominion “definitely had the possibility of erasing stuff.”

Landberg also noted how models of Dominion machines in Otero County had the capabilities of remote access from outside sources. He said manufacturers, such as Dominion “have led people to believe they don’t have that capability.” But they do have this capability, according to evidence provided by the Clements.

Landberg also noted that the Otero County audit found a feature within Dominion machines that would allow ballots to be filled out by the machine itself.

Best practices is the wild card here. If the people running the system are corrupt the can always rig the system

British huh? Nuff said

Best practices is the wild card here.

I clarify that by saying: The application of best practices is the wild card here.

If the people running the system are corrupt the can always rig the system

Now that's a key question. How do you go about proving that they're rigging the system? You're going to need some very good evidence to back that up.

I clarify that by saying: The application of best practices is the wild card here.

Now that's a key question. How do you go about proving that they're rigging the system? You're going to need some very good evidence to back that up.
Especially if the offenders are on the inside

Not really. If it’s “possible” to rig the system…

That’s grounds enough right there, to throw out the results and reject electronic voting machines all together.

…and they can’t prove that they didn’t

Last edited:
Back