Just to get things started normally -

tbeachhead

Avoidance techniques. Not surprised. Every one saw what Jesus and His apostles did.
Really? Everyone? Tell me everything they did.

No. Just name the seventy. If you can do that I’ll know you can name what each did.

No one saw any clear a hospital. Jesus didn’t even clear the steps of the temple. He left a paralytic for John and Peter to heal so children in todays churches could sing about how he ween walking and leaping and praising God.
Maybe those miracles were done for a reason not needed today…those miracles were not hidden
Healing was done because Jesus had compassion on those who were in need of healing. He did not heal a single healthy person. Only sick folk.

So either no one needs healing today or Jesus’ compassion on the sick is not for today.

Those are the only two choices. Your dogma suggests compassion is not for today.

Mik

Really? Everyone? Tell me everything they did.

No. Just name the seventy. If you can do that I’ll know you can make what each did.

No one saw any clear a hospital. Jesus didn’t even clear the steps of the temple. He left a paralytic for John and Peter to heal so children in todays churches could sing about how he ween walking and leaping and praising God.

Healing was done because Jesus had compassion on those who were in need of healing. He did not heal a single healthy person. Only sick folk.

So either no one needs healing today or Jesus’ compassion on the sick is not for today.

Those are the only two choices. Your dogma suggests compassion is not for today.
You lack of understanding Scripture is remarkable.

tbeachhead

Fascinating comment. Point to the evidence. What have I misspoken or misquoted. My claims are straight scripture. Do you need chapter and verse? Be specific and I’ll cite the chapter and the verse. The seventy is out of Luke. The clearing of hospitals is…nowhere.

But it’s clear you believe that compassion on the sick is not for today. Jesus, in us, is not the same today as He was yesterday, when He cared. And healed.

Mik

Fascinating comment. Point to the evidence. What have I misspoken or misquoted. My claims are straight scripture. Do you need chapter and verse? Be specific and I’ll cite the chapter and the verse. The seventy is out of Luke. The clearing of hospitals is…nowhere.

But it’s clear you believe that compassion on the sick is not for today. Jesus, in us, is not the same today as He was yesterday, when He cared. And healed.
Another post having nothing to do with my point. On purpose? If so, I know why?
Have a nice night.

tbeachhead

Another post having nothing to do with my point. On purpose? If so, I know why?
Have a nice night.
You said:
I said show me.

You can’t. It’s you who don’t know scripture.

Your rant and your insult is not remarkable. Just revealing. Time to study, Mik. My argument is directly from scripture.

Mik

You said:
I said show me.

Your rant and your insult is not remarkable. Just revealing. Time to study, Mik. My argument is directly from scripture.
I said show me.

Your rant and your insult is not remarkable. Just revealing. Time to study, BH.

ReverendRV

Better than Jesus ~ by ReverendRV * February 1

John 16:7 ERV
; But I tell you the truth— it is better for you that I go away. For if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you

Has anyone told you that they know what’s best for you? Don’t you just hate that?! Some versions of our verse read “But in fact, it is best for you that I go away”. Jesus was speaking to his Disciples about a time that was coming when he’d have to go away; but how is THAT better for them?? They had followed him through thick and thin. They fed thousands at the hand of Jesus, and they learned about God at his very feet. At his instruction they healed the sick and cast out Demons. Peter drew his sword to protect Jesus, and rebuked his Lord at the thought of him going; what were they going to do without him? After all, Jesus had the words of Eternal Life, where would they go now?? What in the world is better than him? ~ Jesus wouldn’t leave them Orphaned because he had a Helper on the way. This is the Holy Spirit of God, the third person of the Triune Godhead. Much is made about the Holy Spirit’s Mission to Testify of Jesus Christ, but now the Lord testifies that there is something better than him; receiving the Spirit…

God does not dwell in ornate Temples but the Holy Spirit indwells a Believer. The Bible teaches us that the Holy Spirit comes to a person and cleans up their lives like cleaning house. This cleansing is called the Washing of Regeneration and the Renewing of the Spirit; IE the New Birth. Do you need the cleaning services of the Holy Spirit? ~ Most say that they are in pretty good shape, but how about on the inside? Have you ever used Gods Name as a cuss word? Hmm, it looks like you have black mold in your frame work. Have you kept the Sabbath Day Holy? You ask, “What’s that??” Hmm, your wiring isn’t up to Code. Have you ever worshipped another god? If you don’t worship the Holy Spirit then you are an Idolator. These are three of the Ten Commandments, and The Bible was written by men as they were led by the Holy Spirit. If God judged you by the Spirit of God’s Standard, would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or Hell? If your Conscience isn’t burdened, then the Holy Spirit isn’t helping you at all…

All Idolators and Blasphemers are cast into the Lake of Fire, does this bother you? Then Jesus has sent the Holy Spirit to help! ~ God loves the world so much that he gave his only unique Son, that whosoever believes him shall not perish but have everlasting Life! Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit, and lived a Sinless life through Faith in God his Father and by the power of the Holy Spirit; all that he did was done in this manner. Jesus sacrificed his life by dying a bloody death on a Cross, so that he could pay a ransom for all. This price was owed to Satan and to the Law of God; and to the grave, death and Hell. Once paid, the grave could not hold him and Jesus was raised from the dead by the Holy Spirit! We’re Saved by the Grace of God through Faith in the risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, thru Works wrought by the Spirit of God alone. Repent of your Sins, Confess Jesus Christ as Lord and join a Holy Spirit lead Bible Church…

Job 33:4 ESV; The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.