Just what is salvific Faith ?

York

No, it means I do not consider you a Christian and this is not the apologetics board.
But it is irrelevant to the question posed to you whether I qualify as a Christian, according to your measure of one, or not.

Your theology can either withstand scrutiny or it cannot.

(Besides, charges of heretic/ non Christian are thrown around like confetti at a wedding here. There is no value in a dime a dozen tack)

travelah

But it is irrelevant to the question posed to you whether I qualify as a Christian, according to your measure of one, or not.

Your theology can either withstand scrutiny or it cannot.

(Besides, charges of heretic/ non Christian are thrown around like confetti at a wedding here. There is no value in a dime a dozen tack)
meh .. take it to the apologetics board where somebody who cares will waste their time.

Chalcedon

You are way off.

Saving faith is surrendering your life, the rest of your life, over to Jesus so that he is the one making all the decisions concerning all that your body of flesh will do - entrusting your life to him so that Christ in you does whatever he wants with you for the rest of your life. Only those who walk by the Spirit have entrusted themselves to Christ and if you have not the Spirit of Christ you are none of his. Your "faith" is no more than agreeing with man made doctrines about Jesus.
Yet you serve a false christ who is not God so who are you fooling with your misplaced trust in a man who is not God ?

Your false christ is no different than the JWs and so is your faith.

hope this helps !!!