Justice Amy confirmation hearings

Authentic Nouveau

"Judge Amy Barrett has 7 kids and I doubt she ever had to answer this many stupid questions in one day"

None of the kids are making teenage girl faces like Kamalala does when she is on camera.

I see she is a calm and cool mom. She has experience dealing with children. The left is trying to trip her up. Makes Dems look bad.

Kamalala is an attention hog trying to turn this into a "campaign appearance"

All but 2 Democrates are not in the room? Whuhan fru fears?

Authentic Nouveau

So Cory Booker and Kamalala Harris are pontificating and don't know how to drop racist accusations. She be pitch white.

For context, Amy has more black children

............................... than either or both of them..

Kamalala also has a white hubby.

Authentic Nouveau

Closing arguments on the Judiciary Committee.

What a class act and on to the next step.

How can the left hesitate on such a strong legal mind?

mica

Closing arguments on the Judiciary Committee.

What a class act and on to the next step.

How can the left hesitate on such a strong legal mind?
they want someone they can intimidate. That isn't this woman! The left just keeps proving that they are the fools that we believe them to be.

Gondwanaland

"Judge Amy Barrett has 7 kids and I doubt she ever had to answer this many stupid questions in one day"

None of the kids are making teenage girl faces like Kamalala does when she is on camera.

I see she is a calm and cool mom. She has experience dealing with children. The left is trying to trip her up. Makes Dems look bad.

Kamalala is an attention hog trying to turn this into a "campaign appearance"

All but 2 Democrates are not in the room? Whuhan fru fears?
I'm liking ACB a lot - I think she'll make a great SCOTUS justice.

There's been a steady uptick in approval for her confirmation since it was announced, and the plurality is in favor of confirming her.

Authentic Nouveau

There's been a steady uptick in approval for her confirmation since it was announced, and the plurality is in favor of confirming her.
The left expected Sen Feinstein to defeat ACB.

“Mr. chairman, I just want to thank you," the 87-year-old Feinstein, a Senate institutionalist, told Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina on Thursday, at the end of the four-day hearing. "This has been one of the best set of hearings that I’ve participated in, and I want to thank you for your fairness and the opportunity of going back and forth. It leaves one with a lot of hopes, a lot of questions and even some ideas — perhaps some good bipartisan legislation we can put together to make this great country even better."

ACB went thru approval hearings in the past.

Carol

Another yahoo article-

"So just how bad will Barrett be? Could her confirmation mean the end of Roe v Wade and the federal right to an abortion in America? Is marriage equality in danger? Is it possible she could criminalize birth control? Is America on its way to becoming a Divine Republic? Are we going to look at The Handmaid’s Tale and realize it was a documentary?"

How dramatic.....

Harry Leggs

Another yahoo article-

"So just how bad will Barrett be? Could her confirmation mean the end of Roe v Wade and the federal right to an abortion in America? Is marriage equality in danger? Is it possible she could criminalize birth control? Is America on its way to becoming a Divine Republic? Are we going to look at The Handmaid’s Tale and realize it was a documentary?"

How dramatic.....
I read that Handmaids Tale a long time ago and thought it was awful. In a conversation with a new teacher (1st year 23 yrs old, Just out of college,) she referenced it on a series somewhere on television as something to be watched. Told her i read the book and named the author long time ago. She did not know about the book or the author and here she is teaching children.

Also brought up Mary Shelly's Frankenstein and her references in the book to the Bible and Milton. I was under the mistaken impression Shelly was 18 yrs old when she wrote the book with no help from Percy Booth Shelly. It was to be an example of her education (the books she knew) and how far she got back then as compared to now. The book is quite impressive for a young lady assuming she did not get help from Percy which is doubtful. The point being Shelly had a stellar education and it was reflected in the book she wrote.

Anyways she knew nothing about any of it. Not Mary Shelly, Frankenstein book, Milton, or possibly even Adam from the Bible. So what are they teaching these kids now days?

Also suggested she could download the audiobook for maybe five bucks. Doubtful she ever will.

Last edited:

Thistle

A sufficient amount of crack and "Cuties" on Netflix sounds like a typical night at the Biden household.
All of that ill gotten gain hasn't made him ostentatious. He is still Hunter from Scranton. He's not too good for crack.