Justification from everlasting

T

TomFL

Point 5

God eternally decreed not to punish sin in his people, but in his Son. His decree to punish sin in his Son, includes his will to impute it to him; and his purpose not to punish it in his elect, takes in his will not to impute it to them, and must be their Justification from all sin in his sight.

I believe this is why Paul wrote 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.42

This has to do with God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

This Eternal Purpose in Christ is the same as the Everlasting Covenant with Christ, and God never purposed to impute sins to the Elect, but upon Christ, so this was their Justification !
2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJV)
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

How is it you cannot post a verse without contradicting your theology

brightfame52

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

How is it you cannot post a verse without contradicting your theology
God eternally decreed not to punish sin in his people, but in his Son.

T

TomFL

God eternally decreed not to punish sin in his people, but in his Son.
Not found in scripture

this however is

thus the question

How is it you cannot post a verse without contradicting your theology ?

brightfame52

6. "Christ's atonement and bearing sin was in the eye of God from eternity, as if already done: hence the patriarchs were actually and personally justified by it,"

as Dr. Isaac Chauncy well observes. Neonomianism Unmasked, London, 1692, Part 2, p. 53. Therefore why may it not be concluded that the elect were justified from everlasting, since God had the atonement of Christ then in His eye? I should be glad to see these arguments thoroughly examined, and solidly refuted, if they do not sufficiently prove what they are brought for.

We know this point to be True because of such scriptures as 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

newheart78

6. "Christ's atonement and bearing sin was in the eye of God from eternity, as if already done: hence the patriarchs were actually and personally justified by it,"

as Dr. Isaac Chauncy well observes. Neonomianism Unmasked, London, 1692, Part 2, p. 53. Therefore why may it not be concluded that the elect were justified from everlasting, since God had the atonement of Christ then in His eye? I should be glad to see these arguments thoroughly examined, and solidly refuted, if they do not sufficiently prove what they are brought for.

We know this point to be True because of such scriptures as 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Amen Brother!

T

TomFL

Amen Brother!
Nowhere in the bible is there any mention of eternal justifaction

It therefore is not a biblical doctrine

Men are justified when they believe

Acts 13:39 (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans 3:28 (KJV)
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 3:30 (KJV)
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

Romans 5:1 (KJV)
1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Galatians 2:16 (KJV)
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:8 (KJV)
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Galatians 3:24 (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

brightfame52

Because of Suretyship !

Justification before the foundation for the Elect of God is True because of Christ's Suretyship in the Everlasting Covenant Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

This is Pre Creation within the Eternal Purpose Eph 3:11

Also called the Everlasting Covenant, Christ the Lamb slain from the foundation Rev 13:8, He agreed and took upon Himself all the sins of the Elect to sponsor, hence it was God's Purpose not to charge them [sins and lawbreaking] against His Elect, but confirmed Christ's Suretyship, therefore He became the main debtor to God's Law and Justice for their sins, and they being made free from any and all accountability, for themselves to satisfy God's Law and Justice ! To deny this Justification is to deny a foundational blessing of Christ's Suretyship for His Sheep !

T

TomFL

Because of Suretyship !

Justification before the foundation for the Elect of God is True because of Christ's Suretyship in the Everlasting Covenant Heb 7:22

Also called the Everlasting Covenant, Christ the Lamb slain from the foundation Rev 13:8, He agreed and took upon Himself all the sins of the Elect to sponsor, hence it was God's Purpose not to charge them [sins and lawbreaking] against His Elect, but confirmed Christ's Suretyship, therefore He became the main debtor to God's Law and Justice for their sins, and they being made free from any and all accountability, for themselves to satisfy God's Law and Justice ! To deny this Justification is to deny a foundational blessing of Christ's Suretyship for His Sheep !
This is error

No one had faith in eternity so no one was justified in eternity

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

newheart78

Because of Suretyship !

Amen Brother, in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace, Christ as Surety Heb. 7:22, before the World began, took upon Himself all the sins of His Elect / Sheep Chosen in Him to be holy and without blame before Him in Love Eph. 1:4, that they would ever commit in Time, by Covenant Agreement with the Father, and so satisfying God's Law and Justice on their behalf.

John 10:17-18

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

T

TomFL

You obviously have no clue about Christ suretyship. That's not good.
You obviously don't believe scripture

and are unable to address rebuttal

brightfame52

You obviously don't believe scripture

and are unable to address rebuttal

Do you realize Christ was made a Surety of a Better Covenant ? When was that ? What is a Surety ? Heb 7:22

T

TomFL

Do you realize Christ was made a Surety of a Better Covenant ? When was that ? What is a Surety ? Heb 7:22

Not for unbelievers

T

TomFL

I see you dont know what Jesus being a Surety means. Its a pity !
I know you cannot deal with the harmony of the scriptures

so you ignore scripture when it is contrary to your views

brightfame52

The Fruit of Eternal Justification !

As the fruit of Eternal Justification, there will be subsequent declarations of Justification and or manifestations of Justification. For example, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep, declares that the Sheep are Justified Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

So The Resurrection declares Eternal Justification because the sins Christ died for, He was given Suretyship of them before the World began,45

And Faith declares the sinner Justified as they receive experimental peace and joy and spiritual Knowledge of Justification by Faith Rom 5:1

But these are fruits of Eternal Justification !