Justification from everlasting

T

TomFL

The Fruit of Eternal Justification !

As the fruit of Eternal Justification, there will be subsequent declarations of Justification and or manifestations of Justification. For example, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep, declares that the Sheep are Justified Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.

So The Resurrection declares Eternal Justification because the sins Christ died for, He was given Suretyship of them before the World began,45

And Faith declares the sinner Justified as they receive experimental peace and joy and spiritual Knowledge of Justification by Faith Rom 5:1

But these are fruits of Eternal Justification !
Romans 4:24 (KJV)
24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

brightfame52

24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
Did you understand my point in that post ? I took time to explain it ! What is the role of faith ? What does the resurrection declare in Rom 4:25 ?

T

TomFL

Did you understand my point in that post ? I took time to explain it ! What is the role of faith ? What does the resurrection declare in Rom 4:25 ?
Do you know what the word if means ?

One will be imputed righteous if he believes

T

TomFL

More evasion and rabbit trail.
Same tired excuse we see from you quite often

Do you know what the word if means ?

One will be imputed righteous if he believes

brightfame52

Justification from Eternity !

Where the man of sin ministers and followers greatly error, is they fail to understand the origin of ones Justification before God, in the Eternal Mind of God, for it is God that Justifieth Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

And as it is God's act, it is immutable from Everlasting, founded upon the Covenant Engagements of the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ, hence Justification from Eternity, because its origin is an act of God's Mind, which acts are Eternal and Immutable, not subject to change Mal 3:6

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

There is also a Justification at the Resurrection of Jesus Christ , the Covenant head raised from the dead Rom 4:25, and this being a more clearer revelation of the Immutability of His Eternal act of Justification, and then of course at the time of New birth, there is another revealing of God's Eternal act of Justification, in the conscience of the redeemed one, which this is Justification by Faith ! Rom 5:1; Rom 8:3049

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

newheart78

Where the man of sin ministers and followers greatly error, is they fail to understand the origin of ones Justification before God, in the Eternal Mind of God, for it is God that Justifieth Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

And as it is God's act, it is immutable from Everlasting, founded upon the Covenant Engagements of the Person and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ, hence Justification from Eternity, because its origin is an act of God's Mind, which acts are Eternal and Immutable, not subject to change Mal 3:6

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

There is also a Justification at the Resurrection of Jesus Christ , the Covenant head raised from the dead Rom 4:25, and this being a more clearer revelation of the Immutability of His Eternal act of Justification, and then of course at the time of New birth, there is another revealing of God's Eternal act of Justification, in the conscience of the redeemed one, which this is Justification by Faith ! Rom 5:1; Rom 8:3049

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Amen Brother, all the Work of Justification in God's Elect or Sheep, has already been accomplished from Eternity by Christ;
is immutable and based solely upon the Work of Christ alone, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22.

So it's these exclusively, the predestinated Rom. 8:30, called, and Justified ones, which shall be born of God John 3:3 and given Faith Rom. 5:1
to believe on Him Gal. 5:22, because Christ, in the shedding of His Blood, has eternally fulfilled all God's Law perfectly in their behalf .

brightfame52

Amen Brother, all the Work of Justification in God's Elect or Sheep, has already been accomplished from Eternity by Christ;
is immutable and based solely upon the Work of Christ alone, their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22.

So it's these exclusively, the predestinated Rom. 8:30, called, and Justified ones, which shall be born of God John 3:3 and given Faith Rom. 5:1
to believe on Him Gal. 5:22, because Christ, in the shedding of His Blood, has eternally fulfilled all God's Law perfectly in their behalf .
Exactly ! I Thank God for you !

T

TomFL

Rom 8:30

One problem that is a promise to those who loved God in the past

Romans 8:28-30 (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified,

These are men who haver died and been glorified

as in the only other use in Romans proginosko means to have known previously

Romans 11:2-4 (KJV)
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

T

TomFL

And I Thank God for you !
He erred

brightfame52

God's Purpose and Will not to punish sin in the Elect is their Justification from all sin, for God's Purpose not to punish sin in His Elect is Revealed in His Purpose of Christ's Death before the World began, Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain[For the sins of the Elect] from the foundation of the world.

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained[To Be slain for sin] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

These scriptures reveal a valuable FACT that God not never at one Time before the foundation of the World purposed to punish the sins of the Elect in them, hence He never imputed them [their sins] to their charge, this non imputation of their sins from before the foundation of the world, was their acquittal and Justification from all sin from the foundation of the World, for we read of the blessedness of non imputation here Rom 4:7-850

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

newheart78

God's Purpose and Will not to punish sin in the Elect is their Justification from all sin, for God's Purpose not to punish sin in His Elect is Revealed in His Purpose of Christ's Death before the World began, Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain[For the sins of the Elect] from the foundation of the world.

20 Who verily was foreordained[To Be slain for sin] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

These scriptures reveal a valuable FACT that God not never at one Time before the foundation of the World purposed to punish the sins of the Elect in them, hence He never imputed them [their sins] to their charge, this non imputation of their sins from before the foundation of the world, was their acquittal and Justification from all sin from the foundation of the World, for we read of the blessedness of non imputation here Rom 4:7-850

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Amen Brother, it was never God's Will to punish sin in His Chosen Elect, but in His Dear Son;
for they were already reckoned as Saved / Justified in Christ from Eternity or Everlasting Eph. 1:3-6; 2 Tim. 1:9.

T

TomFL

These scriptures reveal a valuable FACT that God not never at one Time before the foundation of the World

Its still an error

purposed to punish the sins of the Elect in them, hence He never imputed them [their sins] to their charge, this non imputation of their sins from before the foundation of the world, was their acquittal and Justification from all sin from the foundation of the World, for we read of the blessedness of non imputation here Rom 4:7-850