Justified by RCC's laws ...

I NEVER said that salvation was earned, nor did I ever say we humans can obtain salvation by ourselves. I said Jesus' work on the cross is sufficient for our salvation and eternal life. Salvation is the work of God, not your institution. And certainly not the rc sacraments. What a joke the rcc is... professes to believe in God, but then when someone speaks the gospel... rc's are quick to correct the person..... nooo, nooo, nooo don't put your faith in Jesus! put it in an institution.

Leading people away from faith and trust in Jesus as, is worse than being a hypocrite.

Matthew 23:13
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.
What do you think the point of apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors is then? How would you convince me I don't need any of them?

What do you think the point of apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors is then? How would you convince me I don't need any of them?

NO human has the power or authority to declare you or anyone else saved. Only God can do that. There is no "convincing". That's NOT my job or nor was it the apostles. They were told to "preach the gospel" NOT force it down peoples throats. Everybody has two choices, and only two. They can either accept the gospel message, or they can reject it. That is it.

It is a choice, you, yourself have to make. I can't force you or do it for you. The decision is yours to make, and yours alone. You've heard the gospel message, and what you decide to do with that information is up to YOU. It is YOUR responsibility. No one else is responsible for YOUR decision. NOT even the rcc. The responsibility to make the right decision is yours alone.

I preach Christ crucified! There is salvation from NO one else. But here you are very much insinuating in this thread, that believing in and trusting in Christ is wrong. Why is that? You point me in the direction of human's instead of the Living God. Why is that? I want you to tell us in your own words, why you think it is wrong to trust God at His word.

This is the work of Christ:
John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
We believe in Jesus. So we are saved. Great, nothing else is needed. So does all these other things that we believe as Catholics nullify, or disqualify us?

It is all God's grace. But we are not robots. We can decide to cooperate with the grace that God gives us or we can resist it.
that's my point:

Your Jesus is a potential Savior
Your Jesus effectively died at the Last Supper
Your Jesus is as authoritative as Pope Francis
Your Jesus has a co-redeemer
Your Jesus has a co -mediator

That's not the Jesus who is physically sitting on a Heavenly Throne

that's my point:

Your Jesus is a potential Savior
Your Jesus effectively died at the Last Supper
Your Jesus is as authoritative as Pope Francis
Your Jesus has a co-redeemer
Your Jesus has a co -mediator

That's not the Jesus who is physically sitting on a Heavenly Throne
Was Jesus physically sitting on his heavenly throne when he appeared to the apostle Paul?

Why ask for a verse when you do not act like you believe God's word? And you have yet to show us your authority to interpret anything, let alone God's word. (Ya musta been fun in school:
Teacher: "What does Poe mean by this?"
Ding: "Sorry, Teach, I don't have the authority to interpret that.")
The nCCs tell us that scripture alone is their final/sole authority. If this is true then personal interpretations of scripture are not.

Back