Kamoolah Harris STILL has not resigned from the Senate as of yet. Let that sink in

Authentic Nouveau

It is now December 16th and Kamoolah Harris STILL has not resigned from the Senate as of yet. Let that sink in for a minute...

The Spreader must not be very convinced.

Reminded of when she dated the Mayor. He didn't divorce his wife for the spreader. He knew it was temporary.

Willie and Blanche Brown have never divorced????

Kamalala
didn't catch on that Willie was not committed to her?

Joe Xiden is putting on an act. Of course he is unemployed.

Backup

It is now December 16th and Kamoolah Harris STILL has not resigned from the Senate as of yet. Let that sink in for a minute...

Reminded of when she dated the Mayor. He didn't divorce his wife for the spreader. He knew it was temporary.

Kamalala

silly

Your Orange Cult Leader never divulged his tax returns or divested from his busines.

”Numerous conspiratorial Twitter posts in the last week have suggested that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris has yet to step down from her Senate seat because “she knows” something’s amiss about the election results.”

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/intern...ala-harris-is-still-in-the-senate-922335.html

Authentic Nouveau

If the Joe Xiden mess backfires, the Spreader doesn't want to be stuck in her basement in California.

She crossing her fingers. (should have crossed her legs)

Authentic Nouveau

When I hire a top executive, I use a head hunter. They handle negotiations and I get an offer acceptance. So then the candidate resigns. They give 2 weeks notice. AG Barr has resigned and given notice. He doesn't have a job lined up. (I am sure CNN called) So Spreader doesn't trust her deal being a real deal.

J regia

When I hire a top executive, I use a head hunter. They handle negotiations and I get an offer acceptance. So then the candidate resigns. They give 2 weeks notice. AG Barr has resigned and given notice. He doesn't have a job lined up. (I am sure CNN called) So Spreader doesn't trust her deal being a real deal.
And will the head hunter chop his head off, and will the fat loser-boy get the head hunter to chop off Mitch McConnell's head too?

vibise

Kamalala

There are important votes coming up. Why shouldn't she be there to cast her votes before she leaves to take her new job?

Authentic Nouveau

Obama resigned his Senate seat November 2008. It’s December 2020, why hasn’t Kamala Harris resigned her seat?

CNN says Joe Xiden is locked in? lol

She thinks if she quits, she can't get it back.
She knows if she quits, they won't beg her to come back when Biden is busted

Faithoverbelief

silly

Your Orange Cult Leader never divulged his tax returns or divested from his busines.

”Numerous conspiratorial Twitter posts in the last week have suggested that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris has yet to step down from her Senate seat because “she knows” something’s amiss about the election results.”

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/intern...ala-harris-is-still-in-the-senate-922335.html

Oh no that can't be it. ☺

Electric Skeptic

Obama resigned his Senate seat November 2008. It’s December 2020, why hasn’t Kamala Harris resigned her seat?

CNN says Joe Xiden is locked in? lol

She thinks if she quits, she can't get it back.
She knows if she quits, they won't beg her to come back when Biden is busted
The usual unsupported nonsense.

Authentic Nouveau

How did the far left decide to bring a sexual predator to be a running mate for Creepy Joe also a predator? Obviously they knew a lot of cheating would be required.

Temujin

The role Conservates are playing is to desperately make out as if Harris' not resigning has any significans at all.
It's that or whinging about Jill Biden's doctorate. Meanwhile Russian hackers break in to every arm of the state, including the nuclear deterrent, thousands die every day from a plague that conservatives don't believe even exist, $600 is considered adequate relief, and loonies call for martial law to prevent the winner of the election taking up his post.

What a country.