Kamoolah Harris STILL has not resigned from the Senate as of yet. Let that sink in

Authentic Nouveau

How much of her efforts in 2020 were focused on being a legislator representing her state over and against getting the nomination for president? Because as you recall she assured us that Joe Biden was a racist. At least he was a racist until he got the nomination at which point his mere presence commanded her instantaneous loyalty. And from that point, how much of her efforts were focused on being a legislator representing her state over and against campaigning for the Harris, Biden ticket, as Joe put it?
So she marries an old white guy.

Michael R2

How much of her efforts in 2020 were focused on being a legislator representing her state over and against getting the nomination for president? Because as you recall she assured us that Joe Biden was a racist. At least he was a racist until he got the nomination at which point his mere presence commanded her instantaneous loyalty. And from that point, how much of her efforts were focused on being a legislator representing her state over and against campaigning for the Harris, Biden ticket, as Joe put it?
From what I can find, she missed about 30% of roll call votes while campaigning. While I think this number should be better for any serving member of the Congress, it is, unfortunately, quite common for any member while running.
This is a brief overview:
Voteview | Attendance of Senators and House Members Running for President
The question that needs to be asked is how many of those missed votes effected her constituents? I have no idea. Still, while I may call her actions negligent (even if common), I cannot go as far as you and call them immoral.

Thistle

From what I can find, she missed about 30% of roll call votes while campaigning. While I think this number should be better for any serving member of the Congress, it is, unfortunately, quite common for any member while running.
This is a brief overview:
Voteview | Attendance of Senators and House Members Running for President
The question that needs to be asked is how many of those missed votes effected her constituents? I have no idea. Still, while I may call her actions negligent (even if common), I cannot go as far as you and call them immoral.
I have to say, this is such a serious answer to an objection. I really have to commend you. Further, you charitably did not mention that I changed the ground of my argument, as I look at it again. You were right to point out that the governor was going to make a temporary appointment either way. Further I went back to the articals written back in 1996 about the Dole / Clinton contest, and it was a bit of a surprise that Dole resigned as Majority Leader of the Senate in July. Good job, I take your point as you present it here.

Electric Skeptic

See answer here.
Does not support any of your claims. Harris has done nothing legally, morally or ethically wrong by resigning yesterday.

Indeed, one might think that it would have been morally wrong for her to resign any earlier than yesterday; her state elected her to serve out her term, so she has an obligation to them to do so as far as possible. That would include serving in it until she can no longer do so, rather than resigning some time ago.

Thistle

Does not support any of your claims. Harris has done nothing legally, morally or ethically wrong by resigning yesterday.

Indeed, one might think that it would have been morally wrong for her to resign any earlier than yesterday; her state elected her to serve out her term, so she has an obligation to them to do so as far as possible. That would include serving in it until she can no longer do so, rather than resigning some time ago.
See my answer here.