Keep getting the following message in the Theology forum

UncleAbee

I get the message that I can't enter any more than 10,000 characters in the Theology forum under the One Gospel thread started by Civic. Can you take a look and see what's going on? I haven't entered 10,000 characters!

Beloved Daughter

I get the message that I can't enter any more than 10,000 characters in the Theology forum under the One Gospel thread started by Civic. Can you take a look and see what's going on? I haven't entered 10,000 characters!
I'm not an expert on matters related to serious technology. But I went to civic's thread to see what the problem might be, but you had no post at all there. I know the system will kick you out automatically if it is too long. I've had the same problem from time to time. Ten thousand characters is too much for a single forum response. This is what I have done to fix it. Make your post shorter by providing excerpts of the material you want to post, and then provide a link. That way your reader can continue to read if they choose to.

The rules tell you copy and pasting material.

https://carm.org/forum-rules

Rule 21

Cut and Paste: Do not cut & paste large amounts of material.

What is 'large'? Not very much. Meaning you may copy a quote from a website for discussion but should be only part of the thread, you must then discuss the content. Have a dialogue with people, not just cut and paste dialogues.

I realize I am assuming that you are trying to post material from another source on the net. But I could be wrong and you are posting your own thoughts.

God Speed