Ken Ham butt hurt again

Whateverman

Hammy not a fan of anything that might cut into his profits...

As one of the commenters notes at this blog, it's true that some aspects of YECism predate White et al. However, YEC as we know it today did borrow heavily from her and from ideas discredited by Christian naturalists two centuries ago.

Ham should just deal with it

Authentic Nouveau

Hammy not a fan of anything that might cut into his profits...

As one of the commenters notes at this blog, it's true that some aspects of YECism predate White et al. However, YEC as we know it today did borrow heavily from her and from ideas discredited by Christian naturalists two centuries ago.

Ham should just deal with it
Why do your people lie about Ham. I have spoken with him one on one. You have not.

Just to show how dishonest you people are. I have an over inch thick genealogy of my German history. It goes far before your Strawman was born. You can't admit they had no access to teaching from her 100 years before they she was born..
But I can even read German sermons form the Kleine Gemeinde You can't

No reference to Darwin garbage in the 1512 German Bible they used. Their sermons and songs were Biblical.

Your cheap Strawman deceptions fail. This thread supports intentional false claims because that is what heathen kults offer.

Do you know why you applaud slandering Ken Ham? You wouldn't slander Darweenie Hitler or Stalin.

Why do your people lie about Ham. I have spoken with him one on one. You have not.

Just to show how dishonest you people are. I have an over inch thick genealogy of my German history. It goes far before your Strawman was born. You can't admit they had no access to teaching from her 100 years before they she was born..
But I can even read German sermons form the Kleine Gemeinde You can't

No reference to Darwin garbage in the 1512 German Bible they used. Their sermons and songs were Biblical.

Your cheap Strawman deceptions fail. This thread supports intentional false claims because that is what heathen kults offer.

Do you know why you applaud slandering Ken Ham? You wouldn't slander Darweenie Hitler or Stalin.
That post is complete word salad. What sort of dressing do you favor? I'm happy to ship you a case of it, in the spirit of Festivus 🙂

Authentic Nouveau

Butt Hurt evoPushers? Again?

The Heavy Duty Catholic early church Fathers
Romish
Their Thomas Aquinas taught 24 hour Day Biblical creation Darwinists are not reliable sources. He never heard of SDA.

Christ Disciples on the record never mentioned Old Earthianity.

In fact Darwin's diploma mill is on the record as NOT teaching Darwinism.

Even Jesus

Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.

The Biblical definition of Beginning is WRITTEN in Genesis 1&2 Don't waste out time trying to stuff your daffynition of Beginning into the Bible.

Jesus also not onto Darwin's mumbo jumbo mythologies.

The ugly evo logical fallacy is that old earthianity proves Darwin's gradualism. It doesn't. Young earth Biblical creation is 6 days as it is written does indeed support triggering evo hysteria.

J regia

Butt Hurt evoPushers? Again?

The Heavy Duty Catholic early church Fathers
Romish
Their Thomas Aquinas taught 24 hour Day Biblical creation Darwinists are not reliable sources. He never heard of SDA.

Christ Disciples on the record never mentioned Old Earthianity.

In fact Darwin's diploma mill is on the record as NOT teaching Darwinism.

Even Jesus

Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE.

The Biblical definition of Beginning is WRITTEN in Genesis 1&2 Don't waste out time trying to stuff your daffynition of Beginning into the Bible.

Jesus also not onto Darwin's mumbo jumbo mythologies.

The ugly evo logical fallacy is that old earthianity proves Darwin's gradualism. It doesn't. Young earth Biblical creation is 6 days as it is written does indeed support triggering evo hysteria.
Which is why the bible has little relevance to the 21st century.

Authentic Nouveau

The Darweenie Gran Farcinator societies 100 % fail to prove a connection. Even more idiotic is the uneducated evoTribes are unable to peruse sermons going way back in hundreds of languages to see if darweeinie old earthianity was taught instead of The Bible.

The Darweenie Gran Farcinator societies 100 % fail to prove a connection. Even more idiotic is the uneducated evoTribes are unable to peruse sermons going way back in hundreds of languages to see if darweeinie old earthianity was taught instead of The Bible.
Your post is virtually incomprehensible. It says absolutely nothing about anything. Do consider professional help...word salad can be indicative of mental disorders or an organic brain disease.

J regia

Your post is virtually incomprehensible. It says absolutely nothing about anything. Do consider professional help...word salad can be indicative of mental disorders or an organic brain disease.
It's just that you don't understand Pigeon English.