Kenosis Heresy

cjab

The Son, Jesus Christ, just as the Bible says.
Interesting. So if the "Lord of glory" is Christ (1Co 2:8), then this infers that the "glory of God" could be a recognized title of Christ, which would coincide with my opinion on the proper rendition of Titus 2:13 and equally call into question Wallace's disputation of the "glory of God" being a title of Christ.

cjab

Not as you think it to be. He is God veiled in flesh but didn't use this equally to His advantage as He came with a mission to save His people from sin.

Heb 10:19-20

His flesh is the veil to the Most Holy. He Himself is the Most Holy which Thomas recognised.

There are two sides of the same coin - He entering as the Forerunner on our behalf into the Most Holy as well as being The Most Holy. Two distinct powers but the same God.
I disagree with you. The "veil of the flesh" is not a scriptural doctrine, and is little other than Docetism (the flesh of Christ wasn't real or genuinely human) and would also repudiate 1 Tim 2:5, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus."

If Christ was God veiled by the flesh, then this would make God his own mediator, i.e. it would nullify the need for any mediator, which cannot be right. It would also cast the aspersion of "a deceiver and an antichrist" (2 John 1:7) on you.

johnny guitar

Interesting. So if the "Lord of glory" is Christ (1Co 2:8), then this infers that the "glory of God" could be a recognized title of Christ, which would coincide with my opinion on the proper rendition of Titus 2:13 and equally call into question Wallace's disputation of the "glory of God" being a title of Christ.
Jesus Christ is The Lord of glory, The God of glory,