King James Version Only refuted

Leatherneck0311

The AV makers said that even the meanest(poorest) translations were still the word of God.

Why I believe Satan hatched the KJVO myth & put it in the minds of some unsaved men is mthe results it's brought about. I don't think an un-influenced person could've come up with such a destructive doctrine on his/her own.
What if God convicted many folks to stay with the KJV, and you have attributed a work of God to Satan ? Before you attribute any work to Satan you might want to actually ask God.

robycop3

What if God convicted many folks to stay with the KJV, and you have attributed a work of God to Satan ? Before you attribute any work to Satan you might want to actually ask God.
The KJVO MYTH(not the KJV itself) is certainly a work of Satan. He uses it to create strife & dissent among/within congregations, & to cast doubt upon God's word.

Leatherneck0311

The KJVO MYTH(not the KJV itself) is certainly a work of Satan. He uses it to create strife & dissent among/within congregations, & to cast doubt upon God's word.
So if anyone is led by God to stay with the KJV and says so they are branded with “KJVO” and their conviction is labeled a work of Satan correct ? I would be extremely careful about attributing a possible work of God and giving the credit to Satan. That could be an eternal error.

robycop3

God indeed leads some to stay with a given Bible version, KJV or another,, but again the KJVO MYTH is satan's work- the myth that falsely says the KJV is the only valid English Bible translation out there. it's caused families to separate, & whole congregations to fall apart. There are 2 churches in my own 'hood that disintegrated because of the KJVO myth, having to close their doors because there weren't enough members left in them to operate them. The former members didn't quit attending church; they simply started going to other churches with whose doctrines they agreed.

Leatherneck0311

God indeed leads some to stay with a given Bible version, KJV or another,, but again the KJVO MYTH is satan's work- the myth that falsely says the KJV is the only valid English Bible translation out there. it's caused families to separate, & whole congregations to fall apart. There are 2 churches in my own 'hood that disintegrated because of the KJVO myth, having to close their doors because there weren't enough members left in them to operate them. The former members didn't quit attending church; they simply started going to other churches with whose doctrines they agreed.
I understand your point, but then again I would be good with anyone committed to the KJV who felt convicted that God convicted them. I would believe for them the KJVO is appropriate. I would not tell anyone confident in God’s word that it was Satan’s work, but that is just me.

robycop3

Far as the KJVO myth's being Satan's work, the proof is in the pudding. besides the above-mentioned strife, there's the cultic, dishonest origin of the current version of that myth. It's derived from a cult official's book, & subsequent authors plagiarized both from that book & from each other. Then, there's the outright LIE of that myth itself.

I don't care if one is committed to the KJV or not, long as they don't recite the KJVO myth, or tell me I'm not using valid Bibles, that my use of multiple versions is wrong, & question my salvation due to my Bible version choices.

The above are some of the "fruits" of the KJVO myth.

Leatherneck0311

Far as the KJVO myth's being Satan's work, the proof is in the pudding. besides the above-mentioned strife, there's the cultic, dishonest origin of the current version of that myth. It's derived from a cult official's book, & subsequent authors plagiarized both from that book & from each other. Then, there's the outright LIE of that myth itself.

I don't care if one is committed to the KJV or not, long as they don't recite the KJVO myth, or tell me I'm not using valid Bibles, that my use of multiple versions is wrong, & question my salvation due to my Bible version choices.

The above are some of the "fruits" of the KJVO myth.
If I remember right the religious crowd accused Jesus of doing God’s work by the power of Satan. Pretty slippery slope.

robycop3

If I remember right the religious crowd accused Jesus of doing God’s work by the power of Satan. Pretty slippery slope.
It was the KJVO gang that first started hurling "satanic" around for Bible VERSIONS, while I hurl it around for man made myths such as preterism, annihilationism, and...of course...KJVO, among others.