Kislev 24

However, looking at the many indications, it is very possible. May we will get another year, but personally, I say: Bring it on Lord!

You have still not answered the questions that concern the TIMING OF YOUR POST.

If the worldwide disaster occurs THIS year...

1) WAS IT SIGNIFICANT you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24, 2022?

But if the worldwide disaster occurs NEXT year...

2) WAS IT SIGNIFICANT you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

You have still not answered the questions that concern the TIMING OF YOUR POST.

1) WAS IT SIGNIFICANT you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24, 2022?

But if the worldwide disaster occurs NEXT year...

2) WAS IT SIGNIFICANT you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?
You've asked him time and time again. He doesn't know but is unwilling to admit he doesn't know. He's the kind of person who wants other people to believe he knows it all but he will avoid any question he doesn't know by ignoring the question or changing the subject.

He doesn't know. He doesn't even have a clue.

I DON'T KNOW
But I do consider it very likely and people need to be warned. Of course I hardly expect anyone to actually do much about it, as it will be the event which comes unexpectedly , sudden and shocking all the world. Isaiah 47:9-11
He doesn't even have a clue.
As your main clue is to get rrrrraptured to heaven, start practising by jumping off higher and higher platforms. Also pack spare clothing, as you may leave the ones you have on now, on the footpath, as the stupid 'raptureists' think.

Those who expound Bible Prophecy, are part of the current generation which is mainly corrupt and ungodly. [as in the days of Noah]

They try to convince us that the cumulative research over the last century now yields a better understanding of the things of God. Conversely, our ancient Scriptures themselves do not say there will be an increase in understanding and discernment during the end times. The Bible prophets say that many will be deceived and will follow false teachings and only a few will understand. Daniel 12:10

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. 1 Cor 3:18-20
Matthew 11:25 I thank You, Father for hiding the truth from the wise and revealing it to the simple.

At the time of Jesus, the people the Lord selected to preserve His Word for the rest of human kind failed to understand God’s plan and were deceived to the degree that they arrange to brutally execute the Son of God who loved them.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah 53:3

Instead of telling us that mankind will progressively draw near to God because of our ability to assimilate and wisely apply knowledge to our circumstances, the Word of God tells us the Christians will repeat the ancient sin of Israel, and embrace lies.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-10 For this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….because they received not the love of the truth.

Theological error isn’t random. In this regard, the Greek word in our New Testament, rendered delusion, and it is the Lord Himself who delivers that delusion to those He deems appropriate.

This means it is a deluding error, which the Lord Himself sends, to those who want - no: who demand God to remove them, before any holy discipline; Hebrews 12:4-13 and they reject the Spirit of humbleness which would draw them to the truth.

This fulfils an Old Testament prophecy, which is in the context of the end times:
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Isaiah 66:4

The reason the Lord places a delusion upon people, is because they practice insincere worship and maintain wrong doctrines, Jeremiah 4:22, Isaiah 58:1-7 and have confused themselves by believing fiction and false teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

I DON'T KNOW

I am aware that even though in post #4 you said you DID know, you now say YOU DON'T KNOW.

But my question is...

1) IF IT HAPPENS THIS YEAR, was it significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24, 2022?

2) IF IT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR, was it significant you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

In post #4, you said it was significant you posted on November 7, 2022.

But I am giving you a chance to change your mind.

Last edited:
I DON'T KNOW
But I do consider it very likely and people need to be warned. Of course I hardly expect anyone to actually do much about it, as it will be the event which comes unexpectedly , sudden and shocking all the world. Isaiah 47:9-11

As your main clue is to get rrrrraptured to heaven, start practising by jumping off higher and higher platforms. Also pack spare clothing, as you may leave the ones you have on now, on the footpath, as the stupid 'raptureists' think.
How ignorant of you to assume I believe in a rapture. It's so ignorant of you.

Those who expound Bible Prophecy, are part of the current generation which is mainly corrupt and ungodly. [as in the days of Noah]

They try to convince us that the cumulative research over the last century now yields a better understanding of the things of God. Conversely, our ancient Scriptures themselves do not say there will be an increase in understanding and discernment during the end times. The Bible prophets say that many will be deceived and will follow false teachings and only a few will understand. Daniel 12:10

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. 1 Cor 3:18-20
Matthew 11:25 I thank You, Father for hiding the truth from the wise and revealing it to the simple.

At the time of Jesus, the people the Lord selected to preserve His Word for the rest of human kind failed to understand God’s plan and were deceived to the degree that they arrange to brutally execute the Son of God who loved them.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah 53:3

Instead of telling us that mankind will progressively draw near to God because of our ability to assimilate and wisely apply knowledge to our circumstances, the Word of God tells us the Christians will repeat the ancient sin of Israel, and embrace lies.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-10 For this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….because they received not the love of the truth.

Theological error isn’t random. In this regard, the Greek word in our New Testament, rendered delusion, and it is the Lord Himself who delivers that delusion to those He deems appropriate.

This means it is a deluding error, which the Lord Himself sends, to those who want - no: who demand God to remove them, before any holy discipline; Hebrews 12:4-13 and they reject the Spirit of humbleness which would draw them to the truth.

This fulfils an Old Testament prophecy, which is in the context of the end times:
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Isaiah 66:4

The reason the Lord places a delusion upon people, is because they practice insincere worship and maintain wrong doctrines, Jeremiah 4:22, Isaiah 58:1-7 and have confused themselves by believing fiction and false teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Daniel 12:4
But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

The Pharisees thought they understood the prophecies concerning the time of the end in 167 BC. Millions have been taught their interpretation and believe they too understand the prophecies of Daniel.
But it was sealed till the end and only those during this time of the end who have not been misled can understand those prophecies.

I DON'T KNOW

PS
You have claimed the two witnesses are raptured which I find idiotic. I see them as going up in smoke.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.

I expect those two witnesses to ascend pretty high though.

You have claimed the two witnesses are raptured which I find idiotic. I see them as going up in smoke.
Well, you are careless about what others believe.
The 2W will be gathered by Jesus at His Return, on His way to Jerusalem. The angels will gather all the rest of the Christian survivors. Matthew 24:31

Well, you are careless about what others believe.
The 2W will be gathered by Jesus at His Return, on His way to Jerusalem. The angels will gather all the rest of the Christian survivors. Matthew 24:31
If I'm not mistaken, it only says they ascend into heaven in a cloud. Scripture doesn't say anything about them being gathered by Jesus. You made that up.
Also since you say they are Christians, shouldn't they have listened to Christ Insted of doing everything he told Christians not to do?
For Instance, scripture says those two Christians kill their enemies. Jesus taught Christians to pray for their enemies and if someone smites you on one cheek, to offer them the other. Not to kill them.
Jesus taught to do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but those two Christians torment others.And you believe they will be rewarded for disobeying Jesus.
You even teach people that those two Christians will be rewarded when scripture shows they disobeyed Christ their Lord.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, it only says they ascend into heaven in a cloud.
Revelation 11`:12 does say heaven, but this happens when Jesus has departed from heaven and is in the clouds; the earths atmosphere. He will call up all of the Great Trib martyrs, and those Christian people who remain alive, to Him, as 1 Thess 4:17, Matthew 24:31 prophesies. He then goes to Jerusalem and destroys the army of the Anti-Christ and chains him up. Zechariah 14:4, Revelation 19:17-21
scripture says those two Christians kill their enemies
They have the power to kill those who try to injure or kill them. Revelation 11:5
You need to read and properly study what the Bible says. Not what you think it does.
You even teach people that those two Christians will be rewarded when scripture shows they disobeyed Christ their Lord.
More proof of your ignorance and false beliefs.
The 2w are God's witnesses. Revelation 11:3

Revelation 11`:12 does say heaven, but this happens when Jesus has departed from heaven and is in the clouds; the earths atmosphere. He will call up all of the Great Trib martyrs, and those Christian people who remain alive, to Him, as 1 Thess 4:17, Matthew 24:31 prophesies. He then goes to Jerusalem and destroys the army of the Anti-Christ and chains him up. Zechariah 14:4, Revelation 19:17-21

They have the power to kill those who try to injure or kill them. Revelation 11:5
You need to read and properly study what the Bible says. Not what you think it does.

Your ignorance of the gospel of Christ is inconceivable.

I'm surprised you even consider yourself a Christian seeing you believe Christians should kill and torment others.
I surely hope you don't teach people to kill and torment other people.

Pathetic excuse for a witness.

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

At least we know from scripture that the Beast from the Pitt will do to those two witnesses as they had done to others. They deserve death. Two of them.We can also rest assure that those two witnesses will not be a part of this following group.

Luke 21:28
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Amen.

Last edited:

They ascend into heaven to be in the presence of the lamb who is in the clouds.

Revelation 14:10
they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

In life they had tormented other people in the name of Christ.
You reap what you sow.

These are a few things you and the two witnesses are unfamiliar with. I suppose those two witnesses (like yourself) teach people to ignore these commandments.
It's obvious they break all of Christ's commandments.

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h](AT) 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.(AU) 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.(AV)

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i](AW) and hate your enemy.’(AX) 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,(AY) 45 that you may be children(AZ) of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.(BA) 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?(BB) Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.(BC)

The two Witnesses are just 2 of the 144,000, who go out to the world and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus, As Prophesied by Isaiah 66:19
Luke 10:1-20 is the precursor for them. Verse 19 says they have the power to tread venomous creatures underfoot, and to oppose the forces of the enemy and nothing will harm them.
God does allow the 2W to be killed, Rev 11:7, but in a parallel of Jesus, they lie dead for only 3 1/2 days, then get Resurrected.

The two Witnesses are just 2 of the 144,000, who go out to the world and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus, As Prophesied by Isaiah 66:19
Luke 10:1-20 is the precursor for them. Verse 19 says they have the power to tread venomous creatures underfoot, and to oppose the forces of the enemy and nothing will harm them.
God does allow the 2W to be killed, Rev 11:7, but in a parallel of Jesus, they lie dead for only 3 1/2 days, then get Resurrected.

So..........

1) IF IT HAPPENS THIS YEAR, was it significant you made your post 40 days before Kislev 24, 2022?

2) IF IT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR, was it significant you made your post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

In post #4, you said it was significant you posted on November 7, 2022.

Well, some of the signs before the Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath, are yet to happen.
It is looking like we will have another year to wait for it.

But the unrest in Iran, the increasing terrorist activity in Israel, the general political situation worldwide, AND the suns increased sunspots, do indicate the nearness of that terrible Day.

Well, some of the signs before the Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath, are yet to happen.

But the unrest in Iran, the increasing terrorist activity in Israel, the general political situation worldwide, AND the suns increased sunspots, do indicate the nearness of that terrible Day.
A year?

You looking at least 5years if not more.

The two witnesses don't preach.They kill and torment people.During their stay in Israel,the people of Israel are given the mark of the beast .At the end of the occupation the two witnesses are destroyed and the people in Israel who worshiped the beast and received it's mark recieve the wrath of God.The two witnesses are resurrected and ascend into heaven to be in the presence of the Lamb.

He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever.

You reap what you sow.

So if it happens next year...

Was it significant you made your initial post 405 days before Kislev 24, 2023?

In post #4, you said it was significant you made your initial post on November 7, 2022.

Last edited:
Back