Kislev 24

I considered it to be right to warn of the possibility of a fulfilment of Haggai's Prophecy. God is gracious and longsuffering, it didn't happen then.
We must keep watching and there will be signs before that great and terrible day.
No problem there either.

The problem ties back to Deuteronomy 13, and 18.

Speaking a prophetic statement without actually having a word creates a problem, because people are now looking at a specific day, and events.... when they don't actually happen, it's a false prophecy.

I actually went looking, did a news search for any Israeli or Jewish related events, and the only thing I found was that Chanukah started on Kislev 24.

As Chanukah starts every year about that time, it's a non issue.

I view your seriously wrong interpretation of Revelation 20:4-6, as a shocking and wilful error.
Rev 20:6 does NOT say the GT martyrs cannot die again, but that if they do, it won't affect their eventual reception of immortality.

Daniel 12:1-3 is talking about those whose names are in the Book of Life. Daniels people in these end times are represented by those who have faith in God and keep His Commandments.
Who are in no way those mixed ethnicity peoples who currently occupy the holy Land.

You don't like 'replacement theology', but that is what you promote when you make ungodly Israelis, to be God's people.

Can you count to two?

If you die ,then that would be your first death.Then you are resurrected.If you die again,that will be your second death.

Those who are resurrected in the first resurrection do not suffer a second death.They don't die again .

You are being willfully ignorant of what the word second means.

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

You don't like 'replacement theology', but that is what you promote when you make ungodly Israelis, to be God's people.
You seriously need to stop saying the prophets and apostles of Christ are ungodly people.Their names are written and hey will be resurrected at Christs coming.Just because some people live or lived in Israel doesn't make them ungodly.

Those who are resurrected in the first resurrection do not suffer a second death.They don't die again .
Purely your wrong opinion.
The resurrection of the GT martyrs is NOT into immortality. They are brought back to life; REBible, or they lived again; KJV
The same as what happened to Lazarus and several other individuals who were dead, then raised again. As the two Witnesses will be.

The ancient Prophet's and the Jewish Apostles were Godly people. They will be resurrected at the end of the Millennium.
The rest of Israel and of the world, are ungodly and they all face Judgment and punishment in the forthcoming Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath.

Purely your wrong opinion.
The resurrection of the GT martyrs is NOT into immortality. They are brought back to life; REBible, or they lived again; KJV
The same as what happened to Lazarus and several other individuals who were dead, then raised again. As the two Witnesses will be.

The ancient Prophet's and the Jewish Apostles were Godly people. They will be resurrected at the end of the Millennium.
The rest of Israel and of the world, are ungodly and they all face Judgment and punishment in the forthcoming Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath.
The word of God says they don't suffer a second death.You say they will suffer a second death.God is right,you are wrong ,end of story.

Revelation 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:
The word of God says they don't suffer a second death.You say they will suffer a second death.God is right,you are wrong ,end of story.

Revelation 20
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
You lack understanding of the intent and meaning of this scripture. - .....Over them the second death has no power......

This simply means that those resurrected martyrs can and will die again, but because their Names will be found in the Book of Life, they will automatically receive immortality at the GWT Judgment.
It maybe that some of those martyrs will live for all of the Millennium, but obviously not all will do that.

You lack understanding of the intent and meaning of this scripture. - .....Over them the second death has no power......

This simply means that those resurrected martyrs can and will die again, but because their Names will be found in the Book of Life, they will automatically receive immortality at the GWT Judgment.
It maybe that some of those martyrs will live for all of the Millennium, but obviously not all will do that.
Then show me where they die.1000 years is a long time to live and scripture doesn't show them dieing then.
Ezekiel also shows they don't die after they are resurected as well.So show me where one of those priests die a second death.Just one.

Revelation 20

Then show me where they die.1000 years is a long time to live and scripture doesn't show them dieing then.
Ezekiel also shows they don't die after they are resurected as well.So show me where one of those priests die.Just one

Revelation 20

Isaiah 65:20 says that people in the Millennium will live for much longer, but they are not immortal and can and will die again.
We know the 'second death', is annihilation in the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:14-15 But as we are told: that fate won't apply to those GT martyrs.

Isaiah 65:20 says that people in the Millennium will live for much longer, but they are not immortal and can and will die again.
We know the 'second death', is annihilation in the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:14-15 But as we are told: that fate won't apply to those GT martyrs.
You have not provided any verses that shows any of these priests can die.Perhaps their subjects whom the reign over might die.

I understand other people can die and many will outside of the kingdom.But I asked you to provide one verse showing one of these priests which reign with Christ dieing a second death.

Are you unable to provide such verse?

You have not provided any verses that shows any of these priests can die.Perhaps their subjects whom the reign over might die.
They will be mortal humans, only resurrected as Lazarus was.
The fact that over them the second death has no power...... is proof that they can die again.

The reason that you fight against this truth, is that most Christians are taught how all the dead Christians will be resurrected into glorified bodies when Jesus Returns. This idea, nice as it is: is quite wrong and cannot happen, as only at the final Judgment, after Jesus has reigned for the next thousand years, will anyone receive immortality.
Job 14:1-22 awaits it, David awaits it, Acts 13:36, Lazarus awaits it: John 11:24, ALL the rest of the dead await it: Revelation 20:5
INCLUDING those martyrs killed during the 42 month period that Satan has world control. They are honoured by being brought back to life, by Jesus at His Return, Revelation 20:4, but not yet made immortal.

Last edited:
They will be mortal humans, only resurrected as Lazarus was.
The fact that over them the second death has no power...... is proof that they can die again.

The reason that you fight against this truth, is that most Christians are taught how all the dead Christians will be resurrected into glorified bodies when Jesus Returns. This idea, nice as it is: is quite wrong and cannot happen, as only at the final Judgment, after Jesus has reigned for the next thousand years, will anyone receive immortality.
Job 14:1-22 awaits it, David awaits it, Acts 13:36, Lazarus awaits it: John 11:24, ALL the rest of the dead await it: Revelation 20:5
INCLUDING those martyrs killed during the 42 month period that Satan has world control. They are honoured by being brought back to life, by Jesus at His Return, Revelation 20:4, but not yet made immortal.

You still have not provided any proof of what you claim.You say they will die a second death but you provide no scripture showing those priests of God and of Christ die a second death.
Scripture only shows they die once.
Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

This verse says they live for at least 1000 years.You claim they will die a second death but that is false.Scripture shows they do not suffer a second death.

There is no use for you continue claiming these priests will die a second death when you can't show any scripture supporting your claim.

In your thinking then: Rev 20:6 is a Biblical anomaly, a contradiction.
As that is impossible, we must think that at least some of those resurrected martyrs WILL die a second death. I think there will be very few of them who will survive for the full thousand years.
Some may be quite old, when the AC murders them. At least all will have been mature people and if the conditions in the Millennium are similar to the time of the Patriarchs, then the longest lived was Methuselah, who lived for 969 years.

In your thinking then: Rev 20:6 is a Biblical anomaly, a contradiction.
As that is impossible, we must think that at least some of those resurrected martyrs WILL die a second death. I think there will be very few of them who will survive for the full thousand years.
Some may be quite old, when the AC murders them. At least all will have been mature people and if the conditions in the Millennium are similar to the time of the Patriarchs, then the longest lived was Methuselah, who lived for 969 years.
No the longest lived is Christ.
You must believe Christ will die also since they reign with him.

For some reason you can't comprehend they don't suffer a second death.They have everlasting life and have been raised from the dead immortal.
But you don't get that.You can't understand how they can be raised from the dead in immortal bodies.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone contradict scripture as much as you Keras.Do you have a learning disability?

No the longest lived is Christ.
You must believe Christ will die also since they reign with him.

For some reason you can't comprehend they don't suffer a second death.They have everlasting life and have been raised from the dead immortal.
But you don't get that.You can't understand how they can be raised from the dead in immortal bodies.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone contradict scripture as much as you Keras.Do you have a learning disability?
Of course Jesus is Immortal, but no one else is until the Book of Life is opened at the GWT Judgment; AFTER the Millennium.
You constantly and wilfully misread the plain Words of Revelation 20:4-6.

What I contradict is your false beliefs.
You thought that you had caught me out, when I posted a warning about Kislev 24, when nothing happened then.
Now it is you who is caught out, in your wrong belief of immortality when Jesus Returns. Rude personal accusations rebound onto yourself.

Of course Jesus is Immortal, but no one else is until the Book of Life is opened at the GWT Judgment; AFTER the Millennium.

You thought that you had caught me out, when I posted a warning about Kislev 24, when nothing happened then.
Now it is you who is caught out, in your wrong belief of immortality when Jesus Returns. Rude personal accusations rebound onto yourself.
You are the one that is wrong.As always.
You claim those who scripture says don't suffer a second death will suffer a second death.

That's just plain foolishness.
Christ has given them everlasting life and the scripture says they live and reign with Christ 1000 years but you say they don't.
Your argument is they don't live and reign with Christ 1000 years.
You are a walking talking contradiction of simple scripture.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

im the only person in this conversation who agrees with this scripture.Your the one saying it's false.

You should make a thread about how you called me out for agreeing with scripture.I say they live and reign with Christ for 1000 years and you say they don't.You say they all die.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

and then you rudely and falsely accuse me of willfully misreading the plain words.

the words are,they lived and reigned with Christ for 1000 years.

Now you have claimed they don't,so prove they die already .
YOU HAVE SAID THEY DONT LIVE 1000 YEARS SO PROVE THEY DONT.

Last edited:
I have been away for a few days- a family event. I hope you didn't think you had won!

Revelation 20:6 in all the translations, basically says:
a/ Blessed and holy is anyone who is in this first resurrection.
b/ Over them the second death has no power.
c/ But they shall be priests of God and of Jesus and shall reign with Him for the thousand years.

a/ They are the martyrs killed during the 42 month reign of the 'beast' Revelation 13:5-8
b:/ The fact that a 'second death', IS possible for them, is proved by the statement that such a death is powerless to take away their ultimate reward of Eternal life.
c/ That there will be living people at the end of the Millennium, who will be given immortality without dying first, is Prophesied by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 and maybe some will be those GT martyrs. But they would have to be at least 1020 + years old then, which I do not see as likely or probable.

Although people will live for much longer during the Millennium, they are all still mortal humans and subject to death. Isaiah 65:20
ONLY AFTER the Millennium is Death no more; Revelation 21:4

I concede that it could be possible for at least some of the people resurrected when Jesus Returns, to be still alive and then be automatically changed into immortality. But because very many people will be susceptible to Satan when he is released; Revelation 20:8, it is more probable for all those great Christians to be gone, just as ancient Israel backslid after their good leaders died.

Last edited:
I have been away for a few days- a family event. I hope you didn't think you had won!

Revelation 20:6 in all the translations, basically says:
a/ Blessed and holy is anyone who is in this first resurrection.
b/ Over them the second death has no power.
c/ But they shall be priests of God and of Jesus and shall reign with Him for the thousand years.

a/ They are the martyrs killed during the 42 month reign of the 'beast' Revelation 13:5-8
b:/ The fact that a 'second death', IS possible for them, is proved by the statement that such a death is powerless to take away their ultimate reward of Eternal life.
c/ That there will be living people at the end of the Millennium, who will be given immortality without dying first, is Prophesied by Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:50-56 and maybe some will be those GT martyrs. But they would have to be at least 1020 + years old then, which I do not see as likely or probable.

Although people will live for much longer during the Millennium, they are all still mortal humans and subject to death. Isaiah 65:20
ONLY AFTER the Millennium is Death no more; Revelation 21:4

I concede that it could be possible for at least some of the people resurrected when Jesus Returns, to be still alive and then be automatically changed into immortality. But because very many people will be susceptible to Satan when he is released; Revelation 20:8, it is more probable for all those great Christians to be gone, just as ancient Israel backslid after their good leaders died.
So you can't provide any scripture to prove your claim that those that scripture says shall live with Christ for 1000 years will die?
None at all?

Now doesn't the fact that scripture says they live with Christ for a thousand years prove that they live with Christ a thousand years?

I can and have provided that proof for my claim that they don't die a second time.

Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

Last edited:
I can and have provided that proof for my claim that they don't die a second time.
I simply do not believe that every one of those GT martyrs will live for more than a thousand years, after their resurrection. Rev 20:4 does NOT say: they [all] lived and reigned for the thousand years.

My point in this whole issue is that those resurrected back to life by Jesus, are not made immortal then. A lot of Christians believe wrongly; that there is a general resurrection for the Christian dead and a bodily change for the living, at the Return
Revelation 29:11-15, makes it clear; that only AFTER the Millennium, will the worthy people receive immortality.

Back