Knowledge of the truth

beehe4

What is the knowledge of truth mentioned in Hebrews 10:26 where God says through the writer, “If we are sinning willfully after we received the knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin.”

The knowledge of the truth that is mentioned in Hebrews is that He purged our conscience, who we are from dead works vs. 9:14, acts that cause death so we can serve the Living God. Vessels purged by His blood, made fit for Holy use. Vs. 9:23 He has perfected forever us whom He has sanctified. Vs. 10:10-16 WHERE OF the HOLY GHOST ALSO signified when in He said, “ I will put my laws in their hearts and in their minds” A new and living way consecrated for us through the veil that is His flesh into the holiest of all. Us in Him, He in us that the world might believe. So exhort one another daily, not forsaking assembling of ourselves as the manner of some. For if we are sinning willfully after we have received the knowledge of this truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin.

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Hebrews 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
Hebrews 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

UFABET

What is the knowledge of truth mentioned in Hebrews 10:26 where God says through the writer, “If we are sinning willfully after we received the knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin.”
UFABET
The knowledge of truth comes only one way and is God manifest Himself in you to have His same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He walks in His same light. Think in His terms, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Adam received His truth, see Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, even Jesus received His truths in Matt 3:16, and 120. All of these came to the knowledge of God, not knowledge about a god, but God Himself manifest in you who is the only One who can give you His mind which is the only truth from Him.

Jesus was clear that ye must be born again, born of God, God manifest in you. And in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him.

That is the truth!

The knowledge of truth comes only one way and is God manifest Himself in you to have His same mind, same Spirit, same walk as He walks in His same light. Think in His terms, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Adam received His truth, see Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, even Jesus received His truths in Matt 3:16, and 120. All of these came to the knowledge of God, not knowledge about a god, but God Himself manifest in you who is the only One who can give you His mind which is the only truth from Him.

Jesus was clear that ye must be born again, born of God, God manifest in you. And in 1 John 3, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him.

That is the truth!

Did Jesus Christ need to be born again, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Ask Matt 3:16 he is the one stated that Jesus was -- not I.

I'm asking you, Gary Mac, because I already know what Matthew said: that Jesus was the Christ, and that is something you deny.

Did Jesus need to be born again, Gary Mac?

God bless.

I'm asking you, Gary Mac, because I already know what Matthew said: that Jesus was the Christ, and that is something you deny.
You may know what it says you just dont believe it.
Did Jesus need to be born again, Gary Mac?
Matt 3:16 is pretty clear that he was. He gained a knowledge of God he didnt have before, Read it again and see. And if you will note after that enlightenment by God Himself, Jesus whole ministry changed from those pews to hit the streets and till that ground in which he came from God Himself instead of the sounds of law that was in that temple.
God bless.

You may know what it says you just dont believe it.

Matt 3:16 is pretty clear that he was. He gained a knowledge of God he didnt have before, Read it again and see. And if you will note after that enlightenment by God Himself, Jesus whole ministry changed from those pews to hit the streets and till that ground in which he came from God Himself instead of the sounds of law that was in that temple.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.
Well lets see. I took my dog to our vet to get a checkup last week and we fellowship and he told me about his trip to the Holy lands and how it moved him. I also gave him a piece of my artwork and invited him over to fellowship at my daughters pool as well and he accepted the offer.

How about you. Who do you fellowship with. I bet is like minded as you -- Right?

UFABET
I believe that passage is telling us that Jesus was sacrificed on the cross to enable our salvation by purging us of sin if we accept that purging. If we sin willfully even while knowing that Jesus died so that our repentance can be of effect, then His sacrifice for our sins is of no effect. In other words, we must repent to make the sacrifice of Jesus for us able to grant us salvation. Otherwise, His death on the cross is of no effect in doing so.

I believe that passage is telling us that Jesus was sacrificed on the cross to enable our salvation by purging us of sin if we accept that purging. If we sin willfully even while knowing that Jesus died so that our repentance can be of effect, then His sacrifice for our sins is of no effect. In other words, we must repent to make the sacrifice of Jesus for us able to grant us salvation. Otherwise, His death on the cross is of no effect in doing so.
Deleted

Gods salvation is God manifest in you. Come to life in your being just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opens his eyes to God and all of His heaven. That is Gods salvation.

One cant be saved of God without it.

That is the truth!

Gary you seem on repeat. :)

Gary you seem on repeat. :)
Yes repeating that what Jesus said we should be in the Father as he was in the Father. Over, and. over, and over again. A few get His message but most dont, so I repeat what Jesus said to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Not many follow him and are though are they?

Two things were going on with the Hebrews.

Keep in mind. It was written to Jewish believers in Jerusalem as a warning, and for guidance.

The Greek word for "knowledge of the truth" means "full knowledge." = EPIGNOSIS.

Regular academic knowledge was simply referred to as "gnosis." Epignosis means above and beyond academic understanding.

That means that the Holy Spirit was opening the eyes of the heart of the one hearing the truth and was making it perfectly clear to him.
It takes stubborn defiance to deny what epignosis produces. God leaves his mark when He causes epignosis knowledge to take place.

And....

"No more sacrifice for sin remains" refers to many of the Jewish believers who were returning to the Temple to offer animal sacrifices.

In doing so they were denying the sacrifice of the Cross that saved them from sin. Its an affect that religious emotionalism causes at its worst.

Its why we see Catholics following their religious ways in spite of what Scripture actually says... Its also why we see apostasy among other Christian sects as well. Its a religious emotionality that causes the emotions to over ride logic and reason when presented with sound doctrine.

grace and peace ...........

beehe4 said: What is the knowledge of truth mentioned in Hebrews 10:26
where God says through the writer, “If we are sinning willfully after we received the knowledge of the truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin.
But now they have seen the miraculous deeds I did among them and have hated both Me and my Father. John 15:24

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:17-19

The knowledge of the truth that is mentioned in Hebrews is that He purged our conscience, who we are from dead works vs. 9:14, acts that cause death so we can serve the Living God. Vessels purged by His blood, made fit for Holy use. Vs. 9:23 He has perfected forever us whom He has sanctified. Vs. 10:10-16 WHERE OF the HOLY GHOST ALSO signified when in He said, “ I will put my laws in their hearts and in their minds” A new and living way consecrated for us through the veil that is His flesh into the holiest of all. Us in Him, He in us that the world might believe. So exhort one another daily, not forsaking assembling of ourselves as the manner of some. For if we are sinning willfully after we have received the knowledge of this truth there remains no more sacrifice for sin.

Hebrews 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 9:23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Hebrews 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
Hebrews 10:3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.
Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

UFABET
It means that our conscience is not regulated by Christ within. It means back to 'milk' stage.

Jesus was begotten of God, the firstborn of many brothers begotten of God.
And all who has receieved from God that what Jesus did are begotten of God no different at all. Begotten means to be born of, or a duplicate of the original, or an extension from the original. Not many are begotten of Him for sure to be as He is, born of Him, born again to be like Him.

And all who has receieved from God that what Jesus did are begotten of God no different at all. Begotten means to be born of, or a duplicate of the original, or an extension from the original. Not many are begotten of Him for sure to be as He is, born of Him, born again to be like Him.

Many people are led to think that being born of God is what you need to have your sins washed away. This is nothing but a mess. One is only born of God if he is sinless and one becomes sinless by dying together with Christ and having his sins washed away. THEN one can be born anew to new life.

Back