Kushner created shell Trump campaign company that secretly paid family members

Andy Sist

On top of everything else, turns out Don the Con and his family are nothing but grifters stealing everything not nailed down.

Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner allegedly created a shell company that secretly paid the president’s family members and spent more than $600 million, a report says.

The payments to the Trump family and top advisors through the company helped shield financial details from the public, according to Business Insider.

Use of the company, incorporated as American Made Media Consultants Corporation and American Made Media Consultants LLC, reportedly allowed the president and his family to bypass federally required financial disclosures.

Campaign finance records show the Trump campaign and its committee at the Republican National Committee, spent $617 million from their $1.26bn coffers through the company, according to Insider.

Mr Kushner allegedly helped establish the company in 2018 and Mr Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump was installed as president, vice president Mike Pence’s nephew John Pence as vice president, and Trump campaign CFO Sean Dollman as treasurer and secretary.
Link to story

Andy Sist

No wonder Trump is planning to give the whole batch of his criminal family a Presidential Pardon so they can avoid prosecution for their grift and lawbreaking.

Whateverman

No wonder Trump is planning to give the whole batch of his criminal family a Presidential Pardon so they can avoid prosecution for their grift and lawbreaking.
I have a thread here, from within the last week (I think). It's about an article suggesting that granting his spawn pardons could very easily open him up to legal liabilities.

There's precedent establishing that accepting a pardon is equivalent to an admission of guilt - which could be used against Drumpf if he's prosecuted (for corruption, tax evasion, obstruction of justice, fraud, etc).

I'm not sure I buy that completely, but truth-be-told, I'm no legal expert. I'm just an average citizen, hoping this country still values justice.

J regia

Rumors all you have? Fake News?

Why do you people fall for gossip without facts?

Where is the laptop with files, pics and e-mails?
Will your fat loser-boy use the money raised after losing to help pay off his personal debts when he's marched out or wheeled out in January?