Labelled As One Of The Most Corrupt Person

splash

Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where I was accused of being "one of the most corrupt person."

As I have said many times before I am not corrupt, I am not a criminal. So that is a complete lie.

In my posts, I have tried to be honest as much as possible about everything I am going through. I have stated and will continue to state that I am a victim of international human trafficking ever since I was a baby, I was used, and still am, to sexually service high-level people.

I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and as a result, I have many personalities, and I struggle every day to be normal.

There are powerful people who hate me because I have exposed them for who they really are. As a result, they have turned many people against me in my own country and in other countries as well. I am hated, I am despised, and my life has been threatened many times and they seek to silence me purposely either by killing or arresting me.

As I have said before, Jesus Christ has shown me that a U.S actress wanted to take away my home, this person is Phylicia Rashad, a prominent actress in the Cosby show. I have spoken out against Barack Obama, I have spoken in favor of Donald Trump, I have spoken out against homosexuality, abortion, and the transgender movement. This is why I am a target. Through all of this, I am still trusting in Jesus Christ because he knows exactly what has happened to me, the struggles I go through every day to try and be "normal" because of all that has happened to me.

Last edited:
Back