Lamb of God?

Sethproton

Wrong.
A simile is NOT "a type of metaphor".
Similes and metaphors are DIFFERENT, they are forms of COMPARISON.

No, Seth... You NENER said, "the city is metphorically the Bride of Christ".
You said that the city IS the Bride of Christ.
Big difference.

Nor do I have to.
If I did, you simply argue with it anyway, and I'm not interested in wasting my time.
My purpose here was simply to refute your false claim that the new Jerusalem has the IDENTITY of being the Bride of Christ.
So my purpose is finished here.

Are you now claiming that the New Jerusalem is NOT actually the Bride of Christ, but simply a "metaphor" for the Bride of Christ?
the city is metaphorically the Bride of Christ. this can be correctly metaphorically stated by "the city is the Bride of Christ" See
Rev 20:9+10 the angel shows John the Bride, pointing to the New Jerusalem

Last edited:

Carbon

@Sethproton can you respond to these passages that all say the same thing .
Don’t expect much. It’s very unfortunate and disturbing to see someone who denies explicit scriptural truth. So much of what is told him just has to be considered and checked through the word for the final say. And of course, pray the Lord will give understanding. I don’t see any of this. It’s very sad.

I pray the Lord will open his eyes to the truth of His word.

If, and when the scales fall off, it will be a very humbling time.

G

guest1

Yes we can pray for Jesus to use the salve to open his spiritual eyes to the truth so he can see the glory that is hidden in Christ .
No one here can break those chains only Jesus can do that and unfortunately he rejects the biblical Jesus in exchange for a counterfeit christ. It’s what the Bible refers to a string delusion that is sent and they believe the lie and reject the truth . We see it from each and every post from the person concerning Jesus. Deception works even truth is joined with a lie. It goes all the way back to the garden and satans tactics have not changed . It still works today .

Sethproton

It says God not Jesus you are mistaken. Jesus died and was mortal. The Father did not die and He is immortal and Jesus said no person has ever seen the Father because He is invisible and Jesus is visible. Your ideas are not found in the Bible . As I’m studying the Trinity I’m finding out that your ideas are not Trinitarian at all .
Really? Jesus is visible? Where did you see Him?
@Sethproton can you respond to these passages that all say the same thing .
You are up and down. You ask me to respond then tell me you will not respond. If you want to discuss anything I am happy to, but it is rude to ask me a question then refuse to respond to the answer

Theo1689

but it is rude to ask me a question then refuse to respond to the answer

Sez who?
Making up stupid and arbitrary rules again?

[Disclaimer: Yes, I am asking a question, and no, I don't feel obligated to respond to any answer the poster gives. :) :D ]

Sethproton

Don’t expect much. It’s very unfortunate and disturbing to see someone who denies explicit scriptural truth. So much of what is told him just has to be considered and checked through the word for the final say. And of course, pray the Lord will give understanding. I don’t see any of this. It’s very sad.

I pray the Lord will open his eyes to the truth of His word.

If, and when the scales fall off, it will be a very humbling time.
Let's talk. Pick a spiritual truth you think i deny. Let's talk about scripture on the subject and discuss what they mean. That would be more honest then just talking about me and sucking down everything Civic spews out.

G

guest1

Let's talk. Pick a spiritual truth you think i deny. Let's talk about scripture on the subject and discuss what they mean. That would be more honest then just talking about me and sucking down everything Civic spews out.
Thank you for the compliment I'm like Jesus in Rev 3:16

Rev 3:16
So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

guest1

So since He is still visible, have you seen Him lately?
He is visible in heaven to everyone, so try reading the bible sometime instead of believing falsehoods about the Real Jesus who is still a man in heaven. Afterall the Bible declares He was Resurrected and Ascended from the dead with His glorified, Immortal and Incorruptible human body that still contains the wound's/scars in His hands, side and feet from the Crucifixion.

Should we believe the true and living testimony/witness from Scripture or your falsehoods about Jesus since you deny the TRUTH above ?

hope this helps !!!

G

guest1

What is a lamb ?
Is Jesus the lamb of God ?
Was Jesus the Lamb who was slain ?
What does slain mean ?

Now tell us who is the Lamb in this passage ?
Tell us what this means ?
What does standing mean ?
What is a throne ?

Revelation 5:6
Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne.

Revelation 5:9-10
“You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth.

Who will reign on earth with the Lamb ?
What and who are the PERSONS in Rev 5:9 ?
Do you deny those same PERSONS will Reign on EARTH with the Lamb ? yes or no