Land and House

splash

Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw a black helicopter with a huge camera attached to it circling the house I live in and the land it is on over and over again.

Why is it that my home and land are being targeted or wanted by all kinds of people? There is nothing of value, no precious diamonds, no gold, no oil, nothing. As a matter of fact, the house I live in has serious flooding issues, which would make people not want the home and land. So I do not know what all of this is about.

Jesus Christ showed me a dream where I decided I would make a living by being a door to door VHS tape and ice cream salesman in Alaska, but it was hard to make a living, so I hired a clown to ride around with me, and when people didn't rent my VHS tapes or buy my ice cream, the clown would come out and do a silly dance and then they'd laugh and become customers.

Or maybe Jesus didn't send me that dream. Maybe dreams are just dreams.

Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I saw a black helicopter with a huge camera attached to it circling the house I live in and the land it is on over and over again.

Why is it that my home and land are being targeted or wanted by all kinds of people? There is nothing of value, no precious diamonds, no gold, no oil, nothing. As a matter of fact, the house I live in has serious flooding issues, which would make people not want the home and land. So I do not know what all of this is about.
perhaps…

the house can mean this current dilapidated
corrupt earth (or this perishable type body)
…which souls cling to as ‘life’…

and the dark helicopter may be the
oppression
of that as a burden to you….
because His treasure is His souls, you and we….
trying to stay alive in this harsh world
…with the horrible darkness circling …
and trying to make us dark and take us
away from God

Based on my experiences with the dreams I have had, I consider most of my dreams to be literally as I see it not symbolically.
perhaps…

the house can mean this current dilapidated
corrupt earth (or this perishable type body)
…which souls cling to as ‘life’…

and the dark helicopter may be the
oppression
of that as a burden to you….
because His treasure is His souls, you and we….
trying to stay alive in this harsh world
…with the horrible darkness circling …
and trying to make us dark and take us
away from God

Based on my experiences, I know when I dream I have is literal versus symbolic.

Imagine that U.S celebrities, rich politicians, have enough money to buy any house they want wherever they want, yet still the house that my family have, they are willing to do anything and everything to take it from us, including labeling me and my family as terrorists just to get it. To make me know they have power over me, to make me know that they can use their wealth and status to get anything they want. To make me know that I dare not prevent any U.S celebrity from coming over my house, which I have had to do, simply because I cannot trust most celebrities.

I may not be rich, I have may not have any form of high status in society, but I and no one else deserves to be treated like this, by the U.S government, by U.S celebrities, and by anyone else. I am not a terrorist and I am not a criminal, I am not a bad person.

Back