Landslide victory for Newsom in California

Yakuda

We all suffer when fools refuse to do the simple things that would bring this pandemic under control.
You mean like quarantine the people we have known since day one who are most at risk and let the rest of the world move forward? Like that you mean? Had we done that we wouldnt be where we are with now Fau chi min creating new variants so he can maintain power.

I also like how you have decided to completely abandon the discussion. More evidence of your first level thinking limitations. You can only ever advance the ideology. No substance just ideology and emotion. Nice job vibise.

Furion

We all suffer when fools refuse to do the simple things that would bring this pandemic under control.
You shouldn't suffer anything at all vibie, you should make those red state fools suffer, it's unfortunate it has come to this.

praise_yeshua

How about the liberals in Austin, Houston and Dallas? Should they have their own state? As cities tend to be the centers of innovation and economic growth, how would this pan out if Texas and California were divided?

And while we are at it, how about combining N and S Dakota and Carolina into 2 states instead of 4?

Or the Confederate states could just secede and form their own country and try to make it on their own without Blue State subsidies.

I have no problem with any state taking this action.

Having said that, Texas is overwhelmingly different than California. That might change in 10 years with all the people running from California to Texas because California politics have ruined the state.

Yakuda

You shouldn't suffer anything at all vibie, you should make those red state fools suffer, it's unfortunate it has come to this.
I agree that tyrannical leftists can't mind their own business. It is truly unfortunate.

Whateverman

Then you know the elections are fraudulent.
Nope.

We know that small amounts of voting fraud happen, and we knew this before the former white house occupant ever decided to ride down a golden escalator. We also know that existing systems discover those small amounts of voter fraud, and successfully prosecute the offenders,

Beyond that, the elections themselves are legitimate, rather than fraudulent.

You're the one wearing blinders.

glenlogie

How do you think democracy works? The person with the most votes wins. Get it?
The democrat party has been advocating for rights of minorities for many years. Now vibise has expressed her opossition to that goal.

Last edited:

john james

If Republicans, Independents and others don't make sure there is absolutely no way for democrats to cheat, than they will never win an election again that threatens democrats power.

Whateverman

If Republicans, Independents and others don't make sure there is absolutely no way for democrats to cheat, than they will never win an election again that threatens democrats power.
Seeing that most of the people caught cheating in this last election were Republicans, it would be stupid to think they're competent to prevent others from cheating as well.

Faithoverbelief

Seeing that most of the people caught cheating in this last election were Republicans, it would be stupid to think they're competent to prevent others from cheating as well.
What strikes me as odd is those Republicans have had almost a year to make sure voting standards machines envelopes etc are fixed. That they could put guards at all points. But they have done NOTHING. The reason they have done NOTHING is there is NOTHING to fix.

Whateverman

What strikes me as odd is those Republicans have had almost a year to make sure voting standards machines envelopes etc are fixed. That they could put guards at all points. But they have done NOTHING. The reason they have done NOTHING is there is NOTHING to fix.
Abso-frikkin-lutely.

Backup

Although Elder had been claiming the election would be rigged in advance of election day, he did not bring this up once the results were in. He gave a nice concession speech and asked his supporters to stop booing Newsom and be gracious. Newsom's 2:1 victory makes it impossible to claim fraud.
Glad he was a gentleman about it. This should be the norm.

Trump was just a bizarre baby-man.

Whateverman

Although Elder had been claiming the election would be rigged in advance of election day, he did not bring this up once the results were in. He gave a nice concession speech and asked his supporters to stop booing Newsom and be gracious. Newsom's 2:1 victory makes it impossible to claim fraud.
I'm actually glad to hear this. Graciousness is undervalued by many today, and while I surely did not expect it from Elder, my respect for him has improved a bit.