Landslide victory for Newsom in California

glenlogie

Personal insults are not arguments.
The fact is that ICUs are full of unvaccinated covid patients, and you have not addressed that fact, which is not remotely the product of a "snobbish elitest mindset".
And the idea that people do not know what is in their best interest and should be ruled over by an elite class should be derided.

vibise

And the idea that people do not know what is in their best interest and should be ruled over by an elite class should be derided.
You have yet to explain the RW plan to control covid.
Since vaccination, masking and social distancing are not part of that RW plan, except by choice, what is that plan?

When you have a tooth ache, do you think seeing a dentist means you are "ruled over by an elite class"?
When your car is not working, do you go to a mechanic, or would that make you an elitist?
When the country is experiencing a pandemic, do you seek advice from medical professionals or from Tucker Carlson?

Why do RWers deride expertise gained through formal education and practical training?

glenlogie

You have yet to explain the RW plan to control covid.
Since vaccination, masking and social distancing are not part of that RW plan, except by choice, what is that plan?

When you have a tooth ache, do you think seeing a dentist means you are "ruled over by an elite class"?
When your car is not working, do you go to a mechanic, or would that make you an elitist?
When the country is experiencing a pandemic, do you seek advice from medical professionals or from Tucker Carlson?

Why do RWers deride expertise gained through formal education and practical training?
Lame attempt to change the subject.

When I go to the dentist I make a choice, the government does not tell me too. You seem not to be able to comprehend the difference.

So do you believe that medical professionals never make mistakes?

And why do democrat big wigs whenever they have a big social function like they did last week, only make the servers were the masks. The partiers do not wear masks or social distance at these parties.

And you are not able to comprehend why we are skeptical of all the baloney imposed on the general public, while the elite exempt themselves.

Faithoverbelief

Lame attempt to change the subject.

When I go to the dentist I make a choice, the government does not tell me too. You seem not to be able to comprehend the difference.

So do you believe that medical professionals never make mistakes?

And why do democrat big wigs whenever they have a big social function like they did last week, only make the servers were the masks. The partiers do not wear masks or social distance at these parties.

And you are not able to comprehend why we are skeptical of all the baloney imposed on the general public, while the elite exempt themselves.
I'm not sure but I have a difficult time eating and drinking with a mask on. Maybe it's just me?

Bob1

Although Elder had been claiming the election would be rigged in advance of election day, he did not bring this up once the results were in. He gave a nice concession speech and asked his supporters to stop booing Newsom and be gracious. Newsom's 2:1 victory makes it impossible to claim fraud.
Yes, I read about that after posting.