Latest survey shows the COVID vaccines are a disaster: ~750,000 dead in US

not an “article”

a blog post by a well known conspiracy theorists who spreads COVID misinformation even though he is not qualified to
Who voted for the liar?

Joe Biden on Sunday when he said an estimated 200 million people have already died.

The left wingers display how they cherish Joe's lies by their pivots and deflections.

Like you post what everyone in the world is thinking, even though you are not qualified to do.
lol

I still can't believe right-wingers became vaccine deniers during the worst pandemic in American history.

The facts are easily accessible, and familiar to everyone except the extreme right-wing that keeps retreating further and further into their echo chamber.

lol

I still can't believe right-wingers became vaccine deniers during the worst pandemic in American history.

The facts are easily accessible, and familiar to everyone except the extreme right-wing that keeps retreating further and further into their echo chamber.
More hot air from you.

Our latest poll is devastating for the official narrative:

1. a 6.6% rate of heart injury (>10M Americans)
  2. 2.7% are unable to work after being vaccinated (>5M Americans),
  3. 6.3% had to be hospitalized (>10M Americans)
  4. you were more likely to die from COVID if you’ve taken the vaccine.
  5. Almost as many (77.4%) households lost someone from the vaccines as from COVID. If you believe that 1M people in the US have died from COVID, then this survey indicates that ~750,000 people died from the vaccine(10.18/13.15*1M) with a 95% confidence of at least 600,000 deaths

Later in the article we read:
For example, the CDC hasn’t found anyone who has died from the mRNA vaccines and our survey shows at least 600,000 people have died. That’s a big gap. Someone isn’t telling you the truth. Why do we get such a high number every time we run our poll to a different audience?
All this direct harm and these Pharmaceutical companies , Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, are protected from law suit

Perhaps the US government can go further in debt on this one, standing in for liability?

They were paying like $100 for persons to get the drive thru vaccines in California, free baseball tickets, etc

Whenever the liberal democrats in California are paying for a vaccine to be injected, I'm running the other way!

They were paying like $100 for persons to get the drive thru vaccines in California, free baseball tickets, etc

Whenever the liberal democrats in California are paying for a vaccine to be injected, I'm running the other way!
So 2 guys get the jab. Free baseball tickets so they can score infection at the ballpark.

Sounds irrational for a clot shot that doesn't offer immunity

Why is it misinformation to note that the "article" in question is not science, nor from a reputable source?

Your nasty pet sources are good at lying.

MSNBC host claims 'Hunter Biden story' in 2020 was ‘fact-checked’ and deemed mostly ‘nonsense’​

Dishonest left wingers thrive on lies.

Watch how they deflect and pivot when caught.

Your stinky sources have a reputation. Just not a good one.

no

on most things involving objective facts and evidence everyone accepts them except right-wing, anti-intellectual, conspiracy theorists
Fact, the Obama administration FBI was investigating President Trump before and after the election

To think,a FBI investigation on a sitting president, who was just elected to office, criminal treason!

The Steel Dossier, a fabricated Hillary Clinton and DNC hit piece to take down a sitting president, 100% treason!

FBI knocking down project veritas journalist James Okeefe's door, searching for a diary of Joe Bidens daughter, the FBI is now Dictator Bidens personal hit squad, perhaps Biden didn't want to let the world know he liked taking daddy showers with his little girl

Last edited:
All this direct harm and these Pharmaceutical companies , Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, are protected from law suit

Perhaps the US government can go further in debt on this one, standing in for liability?

The flow of court cases on the Dow breast implants were heavy 13 years after the products came out.

The liability waivers are NOT effective in cases of felony fraud.

.................Governor of california said the forest fires were global warming. The utility agreed. Utilities have lot of intrinsic protection.
But the sting was $13,000,000,000.00 PG&E.

The 2 areas I see where criminal causes will bite them is lack of disclosure and warnings and false records.

Nope. I check the reputation of all unfamiliar sources, especially if its claims don't make sense.
No you did not

50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like Russian disinformation​

WAPO also doesn't

Your sources lie to Damage President Trump and Lie to Protect Joe and Hinter.

Back